• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythos: The Return of Magic Discussion Thread

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm sure there is significance to this cat, considering this is an RPG, and not real life.

Even if it's just to show Daciana the awesomeness of felines. :p

THE POWER OF KITTY COMPELS YOU!

Tangeh

Oops I haven't even posted yet. >__>

Not totally sure what the best place for me to come in would be.

Tangeh

There's no reason we can't both save them. xD

Although if I don't get a post up tonight I think I'm gonna withdraw from the RP.

Tangeh

Well, I passed my exam (yay) which means I start the next course aka 8 weeks of hell in two days. :)

But if it gets to be too much I can have fun killing my character later so that's an incentive.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Oh man, I hate it when a cat mysteriously kills my limo driver and also sets it on fire, like, you gotta be bellin' my taco here. huttin' my pizza. wendys.

*throws a pom-pom* ♫ You don't have to join the party this late in the game, that's cool.♫ Just pop in tomorrow when we're talking about it and be like ♫"woah!"♫

Anywhom. Question. Can the door to the limo be blasted off? (Also, there will likely be stags.)

Sketchie

literally some guy
You're paying for André's new limo. :p

Soo, what you're telling me here is André is rich and also has a pink limo, but he does not have insurance?? I'm 80% sure insurance covers 1) your dash being mysteriously set on fire and 2) blasting the door open because it won't open on its own.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Monster Guy: Nekomata are surprisingly vengeful. And you guys are gonna have to make up a more reasonable explanation to his death. Died while defending you from rabid coyotes maybe?

@Sketchie: Yes, Sketch, you can totally blast the doors. They might be held in place with magic, but they're still made of steel.

@Tangeh: Or you could have it that Lorena quietly followed one of the other groups (since I think Lorena would do that) and now do something because of the danger. It's all right if you're late to the "party" (meta wise) but not late in game. Oh, and like the others said, you and Vern can do go save Team Bishounen. The limo is going backwards right now after all and the nekomata is still out there...

Though good luck with whatever hell you're going to go through.