• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythos: The Return of Magic Discussion Thread

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
So... To lessen my load, I'll post for Mythos next weekend and Legendary Awakening this weekend. Hopefully. Anyways...

@Andydemon: It's okay for Kit to check on Lily. Just remember the specific tunnel they went through is probably blocked but it's a labyrinth so he can find another way into the the place where Lily was...assuming there's still some room after the cave in... (There isn't, but she's fine. She moved to a nearby tunnel)

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
hey guyts im back from Japan

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay, the post was a little late but I finally managed to make it. And yes, I know I made it easy to recruit some of them but...eh, screw it. I think it was fine. Also, I totally added the crow just to mess with Derek. Don't worry, she's friendly.

@AzerWrath: Oh, that would explain the lack of posts. Still wanna jump back in?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Eh, for now, you can just interact with characters and hang out. I'll try finishing up Brynhildr next post unless Sketchie does something. Plus, there's Vern wanting to do Yinglong.

And besides, who said these were the only gods? (I know you saw the notes but those were just so you had something to go off of)

Vern

Why not both?
Okay, I posted!
I've got a test tomorrow and I've been putting off cramming for it so I could get this done (#timemanagement101), so it's a bit shorter than usual, sorry. Hope I didn't mess anything up.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Eh, for now, you can just interact with characters and hang out. I'll try finishing up Brynhildr next post unless Sketchie does something. Plus, there's Vern wanting to do Yinglong.

And besides, who said these were the only gods? (I know you saw the notes but those were just so you had something to go off of)

Considering it's a nightclub, it's bound to be closed during the day... :p I guess André will take them shopping! 8D #AdventuresWithAndré. Not sure how I'd feel about having Pan tag along with us for that. :p

Oh really? 8D So, they could actually meet the god they're descended from? They can meet Aphrodite while they're shopping. :p

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I actually pictured the whole thing happening outside the nightclub so who said they were inside? Though now I realize Sketchie made it seem like that... Either way, sure, they can go shopping. Pan can tag along though he'd go like,

Pan: "Wow. I didn't know they made the markets today so...fancy."
Marti: -not too pleased at the thought of shopping, partly because she gets sick from smelling too much nail polish and/or perfume- Wait 'till you see a supermall...

Eh, for plot reasons I completely forgot to mention in my notes, I'm tempted to say "no"...unless she came from Hollywood.

By the ways...my internet's a bit unreliable right now so I'm tempted to try and make a post today to move the story... So? Would you guys like me to post now or later?

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
I actually pictured the whole thing happening outside the nightclub so who said they were inside? Though now I realize Sketchie made it seem like that... Either way, sure, they can go shopping. Pan can tag along though he'd go like,

Pan: "Wow. I didn't know they made the markets today so...fancy."
Marti: -not too pleased at the thought of shopping, partly because she gets sick from smelling too much nail polish and/or perfume- Wait 'till you see a supermall...

Eh, for plot reasons I completely forgot to mention in my notes, I'm tempted to say "no"...unless she came from Hollywood.

By the ways...my internet's a bit unreliable right now so I'm tempted to try and make a post today to move the story... So? Would you guys like me to post now or later?

Preferably later, unless I can get a post out today. I can certainly try, but it's looking to be a busy day.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay. I'll see if I can get a post up. Hopefully today but at latest tomorrow.

Also, one more thing, Mon, go bug ask Sketchie again if he's going to make a post soon (or at any time really).

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh, he's going to fight? I thought he wouldn't be much of a combat person... Also, for your post (whenever you make it), note that Marti will gets sick if she smells perfume and/or nail polish too long. I should know, I've experienced a few times. Other than that, she wouldn't mind being dragged along but wouldn't like dresses only because they get messed up easily during farm work. Pan on the other hand will be curious...until you start dressing him up in which case he's going to get annoyed but from what he's experienced with Aphrodite...he'll just endure it, thinking André is lot like his ancestor.

But anyways...um...that might not matter much though...does it? I'd like to do a roll call now because we're at the last chapter. I think I'll go ask around too, but still, again, I'd like to do a roll call. The temptation to just stop and do a spiritual successor to Legendary awakening is getting stronger but I really want to finish this too.

Also, would you guys prefer I post the start of chapter four so you have more to work on for your posts...or wait another week or two for you guys?

Vern

Why not both?
I'm still around, just sorta unmotivated XD.

But if others are still interested, I'll stick around till the end.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Oh, he's going to fight? I thought he wouldn't be much of a combat person... Also, for your post (whenever you make it), note that Marti will gets sick if she smells perfume and/or nail polish too long. I should know, I've experienced a few times. Other than that, she wouldn't mind being dragged along but wouldn't like dresses only because they get messed up easily during farm work. Pan on the other hand will be curious...until you start dressing him up in which case he's going to get annoyed but from what he's experienced with Aphrodite...he'll just endure it, thinking André is lot like his ancestor.

But anyways...um...that might not matter much though...does it? I'd like to do a roll call now because we're at the last chapter. I think I'll go ask around too, but still, again, I'd like to do a roll call. The temptation to just stop and do a spiritual successor to Legendary awakening is getting stronger but I really want to finish this too.

Also, would you guys prefer I post the start of chapter four so you have more to work on for your posts...or wait another week or two for you guys?

He's usually not a combat person, but the cast is so small at this point, that they need all the help they can get. :p

Why not do both? :p

I'm around, just also feeling unmotivated. :/

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Vern: I figured as much from what you mentioned in the RPG wishes thread. :p

@Andydemon: Oh, okay. Hope you don't catch a cold.

@Monster Guy: Touché ("french" totally intended).

I'm not sure what you mean by "do both" but I'm assuming you're talking about the Legendary Awakening successor so... You try running two RPs at once while in uh... -counts- ...four other RPs, including one off site, soon to be five. As tempting as it is (and you saying that is making it all the more tempting), I'm not sure if I can GM two RPs at once. ...I'll probably end up doing so anyways...

Plus, you're on vacation in New York. You're supposed to relax on a vacation after all.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay guys. Important question: do you actually want me to continue this? I know Andy wants me to for sure, but I don't know about you guys (which would be Mon, Vern and I think Jean because I PMed Jean a while ago and she(?) mentioned about making a post...) so I'd really like to know. Because then well...if it's just me and Andy, I'm thinking of discussing with him on what I want to do if it's just the two of us. And well...make your characters NPCs 'cause, you know, I'm not one of those people who'll kill off PCs when their players don't want to or can't participate anymore.

And I will admit I don't feel too motivated to post if all my efforts aren't really going to lead to much.