• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mythos: The Return of Magic - RP Thread

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~~-------------------=
Alain Irving
Dionysus Descendant
Doomcrazed Dancefloor

As per usual, as it always happened when he used his weird party-powers, the atmosphere at the club turned... Hypnotic. Almost everyone was moving along to the music at this point, and the atmosphere had just hyped up over the promise of relatively free drinks, which Andre surprisingly enough played along to. Not too surprising, considering he was about 5 times more loaded than Alain was himself. Speaking of which, it didn't take long before Andre himself was among the crowd at the dancefloor, jamming to Lady Gaga. Although Alain disapproved of the music, he knew that it didn't even matter at this point. With his guidance, this crowd would dance to the screams of burning children, although it would likely never get to that, even with all the weirdness going on lately.

As the crowd at the dancefloor got bigger, Alain took notice that Derek wasn't with them. He did not know where he had snuck off to, but figured he'd probably be fine. Knowing him like... Barely, he knew he was uneasy in crowds. He'd have to applologize for the sudden party-bomb later, but for now, even Lady Gaga turned catchy. Eh, it didn't, but regardless, Alain wanted in on the awesome mood on the dancefloor. Luckily, his groupies had moved on to the floor themselves, but not before Alain got in a great makeout-selfie with the jock from his school. He always appreciated means of blackmailing, after all.

Managing to find the epi-center of the dancefloor, Alain decided to try and moderate his powers. He had used it a lot before, but never really knew how to turn it off. To him, he felt like he was running down a field of flowers in slow motion in tact to the music. The obvious response to that would be to stop, right? Likely, he'd figure that part out one day, but today was not that day. He finally managed to scoop his way through the crowd to where Andre was. Like the others, Andre seemed to be in some sort of eternal bliss, although he was totally off from the music. Downside of being the only sane person around when his Party-powers activated, probably. Despite that though, Andre was more or less himself, being flirtatious with more or less every attractive person he came across, and there was no shortage of those. Following both Andre and the musics rythm, Alain managed to push aside some party-crazed guy and take his spot in front of Andre. It was always so fun to see his subjects up close like this, totally unaware of everything around them, and still prone to his command. Setting that aside, Alain placed his hands around Andres face in a mild fashion, all while dancing to the song. (Gods, when does this dumb song end?).

Managing to comprehend his powers enough to slightly pull Andre out of it, he decided it was time for some actual seriousness. "So, did you see Derek running off anywhere? He is not amongst the herd."", he said, all while keeping up with the dancing. "It would be bad if something happened to him on our watch", he continued, gently pushing Andre away from him and into the crowd again. He was then immediately pulled back by the other party-goers, as the dancing intensified.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
♥ André Bellamy
Aphrodite Descendant
The Club ♥

André head was in a fog of pure bliss. as he danced to the music with a big grin on his face. This was the most fun he had ever had in a club in years. He was dancing with several attractive people, all of them enjoying themselves as much as he was. Then, Alain stepped up to him, and put his hands around André's face while dancing to the song. André couldn't help laughing giddily at the prospect of a cute guy touching his face.

And then, his head cleared. André blinked, and wondered what just happened. He was sitting at the bar with Derek, and some girl that seemed strangely familiar a moment ago, and now here he was on the dancefloor with Alain. Not that he minded that much...

"So, did you see Derek running off anywhere? He is not amongst the herd." Alain said, while keeping up with the dancing. "It would be bad if something happened to him on our watch", he gently pushing André away from him and into the crowd.

André did look at the bar, and saw that Derek and Marti weren't there anymore. But, he certainly didn't remember seeing them leave. André fought through the crowd, and made his way back to Alain, and put his hands around his waist while still dancing to the music. "Non, I have not seen him. Though, Derek is not a little boy. I am sure he can take care of himself, mon ami."

Even though he didn't see them leave, he had a feeling he knew where Marti was at least. He felt like he had to talk to her. He felt like he knew her from somewhere, but couldn't put on his finger on how that could be. "But... ah... I have to go take care of something..." He kissed Alain on the forehead, and took off towards one of the backrooms. The only reason those rooms existed is for couples to get romantic. He had feeling Marti was behind one of those doors, and that Derek might have been with her. André couldn't really blame him. Derek just was as romantic as André was.

His feelings were confirmed when he caught Derek and Marti kissing, or Derek was kissing Marti, or something. Derek also didn't have a shirt on which made André giggle. He liked walking in on people getting romantic with each other. "Oh là là là là!" André exclaimed just to make his presence known. Then, he picked up Derek's navy shirt off the floor, and tied it around his neck by the sleeves, like a cape. "I hate to interupt your... moment, but why did you two run off all of a sudden?" He looked at Marti first. "Pardonne moi mademoiselle, but I have the strangest feeling like I know you somehow... Have we met before?" He then looked at Derek, and smirked. "You will not be getting this back until later, mon ami. You look good without your shirt on. You should consider going without one more often."

Last edited:

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Kitai "Kit" Hayashi
Kitsune Descendant
Tunnel System

Before speaking to the wyrm, Kit felt a hand on his shoulder, prompting him to look and see that it was Lexa. He looked perplexed by this, but then remembered that he was one of the youngest and smallest, if not the youngest and smallest, member of the group, so he probably came off as vulnerable in some group members' eyes, especially since he hasn't displayed much combat capabilities aside from attacking the gunman that threatened to shoot Kaede while in his fox form last night, not to mention that he was getting dangerously close to a giant creature that dwarfed them all in terms of size. That all being the case, he silently accepted Lexa's gesture of concern as the wyrm began to reply to his words.

"Oh, hello there. It is nice to meet you Kitai, and your friends. I am Lily. That was the name my human gave me," hearing these words made Kitai smile at first until he noticed Lily appeared to frown as she continued, "I... My human wanted me safe so he made me sleep. I think that was a long time ago. Everything smells different. I don't smell or sense my human anymore..."

Kitai felt Lexa's grip on his shoulder tighten before hearing her mumble, "How long have you been asleep?" At first, Kitai was surprised that Lexa understood Lily, but then remembered that she was able to communicate with animals like he could despite not having any physical traits akin to any animal like ears or a tail, or rather that's what he assumed was going on. He had no way of knowing whether or not the others were able to understand Lily's words, and no one had said anything indicating they couldn't yet. Besides, repeating everything Lily said one at a time might drag the conversation on longer than they had time for, so Kit settled on the idea that once he was finished talking to Lily then he would simply tell everyone what she told him if they didn't understand her. Thankfully, he knew full well what questions Anima wanted answered that prompted her to want to investigate the tunnels in the first place, so he already had an idea of what to ask Lily.

"It's nice to meet you too, Ms. Lily...and...I'm sorry to hear that you can't sense your human anymore..." Kitai replied at first as he decided to step closer to Lily and place his hand on her, brushing his hand along her skin in a friendly manner. "I...wouldn't know how long you've been asleep or what happened to your human. My friends and I were just wandering through these tunnels in search of something when we found you."

That was when Lexa started talking to Lily herself. "I'm sorry you can't sense him. I know how it feels to wake up, and someone you're connected to is gone. My name is Lexa. Are you okay? Do you remember what was happening when your human made you sleep?"

Hearing Lexa ask that question did make Kitai curious. What was going on that could've made Lily's human put her to sleep for her safety? The question was asked, now all Kit could do was listen to Lily's answer, whatever it was.

Last edited:

Vern

Why not both?
Sullivan Van Daal
Gilgamesh Descendant
Tunnel System

The group had headed into the tunnels faster than Sullivan had expected. He didn't follow them, because he couldn't be bothered to. If there was anything of enough importance in there, he would find out about it pretty soon anyways. It wasn't like the others to keep too quiet. They could rush ahead if they wanted - he would follow behind, at his own pace.

The tunnel grew steadily larger as he made his way slowly underground, following the faint sounds of footsteps echoing from the darkness a while in front of him. It seemed to lead pretty far under the church, definitely way further than a sinkhole should. The tunnel was definitely not natural - there was no dirt, only cold, hard stone. Sullivan had given the walls a few taps, and they seemed to be solid, hard as concrete and a sickly green. It was all very strange.

Sullivan himself seemed to be radiating a faint, colourless light, as if the world knew that he wanted to see, and therefore illuminated it for him. Up till now, this faint glow was enough for him to press, in his own, slow pace, forward without the use of a flashlight. He moved very slowly, like an old man in an art gallery, taking in every detail of the tunnel and committing it to memory. A bat flew past him, and he noted that it was flying with a sense of purpose not usually found in bats. He had committed the powers that the other members of this little club had demonstrated thus far to memory, and knew that the one who could turn into a bat was Ana, their resident 'little girl', not that she was that little - he had been involved in some pretty sketchy things when he was her age.

He turned around when he heard voices, and, curious, hastened to make his way back to the entrance. Ana could find her way by herself, so that wasn't a problem. She had no doubt recognised him on her way in, and since she hadn't said anything, he could assume that there wasn't anything urgent. This was much more interesting. A blonde girl, wearing blue clothes and a white trenchcoat, had just jumped from the top of the sinkhole, and landed on her feet within the drop. That spoke volumes about how dangerous she was - no normal person could possibly do that so casually. Even Sullivan himself had considered jumping down to be an unnecessary risk. She wore a mask that covered her mouth, and a brown necklace, which was hard to make out amidst her more flashy clothes. She seemed young - definitely younger than himself, although that counted for little.

"Hansel, I think your other club members went down the tunnels." the girl said, staring directly at where Sullivan was standing in the darkness. Intrigued, he gave her a little wave, but received no response. The fact that Hansel - the leader of their little club - was supposed to be in New York, but instead was right here, did not seem to surprise him.

"Caliburn, can you track them?" Hansel's voice travelled down from the top of the sinkhole, where she was probably standing. So the girl's name was Caliburn - the name of the sword that had chosen King Arthur as the ruler. At least, that's what he remembered. Arthurian legend hadn't really interested him that much, so his understanding of it was rather rudimentary. Well, that was certainly quite interesting.

"No. The ground turns hard in the tunnels." Caliburn replied. She did not take her eyes off Sullivan, who had remained in his position, hands in his pockets, watching everything with an amused glint in his eyes. He watched as Hansel scrambled down the ladder that had appeared there in his brief absence, and concluded that they must have come out of some side-tunnel he had passed whilst making his way into the underground complex.

"All right, I'll make something to track them." she said, and knelt down, writing something on the ground. Sullivan couldn't see what it was she wrote, but it was probably a spell, or a rune, or an alchemy circle, or something like that. When she finished, she yelled "Summon!", and a bloodhound appeared by her side, blinking into existence out of nowhere. Sullivan raised his eyebrows and gave a small smirk of amusement - this was turning out to be quite interesting. If she could summon bloodhounds, then she's got to have some sort of knowledge of magic. It might just be her special power (while she was away on the night of the 'awakening', it made sense that she would have gotten powers too), but the writing/drawing of something would imply that she was somehow using spells.

The bloodhound ran into the tunnels, and Sullivan stepped to the side in order to let it past. Hansel and Caliburn (who was now holding a glowing sword - maybe Caliburn itself, or perhaps a replica), ran past him. Hansel said something about NARF getting its hands (whatever NARF was) on 'them', which he assumed referred to their club members.

Sullivan, after a quick debate with himself, rushed after the two girls and the blood hound. If his sheep were in danger, no matter the source, it was a shepherd's duty to go and protect them. Besides, he was curious.

Kaede 'Maple' Shonozaki
Nekomata Descendant
Elish Manor

Well, this was certainly awkward. She had headed down to the basement and found... what was basically a gigantic underground complex, with everything you could possibly need. It had lit up the instant she stepped inside - pretty cool. It was like she had descended into a cave of sorts, and the manor she was in previously was simply built on top of it. Which, for all she knew, might be true. A bookshelf-lined moss path in the midst of what was essentially a labyrinth had brought her into a small room, containing only a small table, covered with pieces of paper seemingly torn out of books - Notes about each and every single member of the Super-Myth club, herself and Lanaya included. Some were circled. It was as if he was on to something, and pursuing a line of research that would lead him to some goal.

Except it wasn't. A final, most recent note was written in a flowing cursive, a handwriting she recognised from earlier as being one of the maid's. She couldn't remember who it was, but that was hardly relevant. It read: "Registered emotions: Happiness, Sadness, Guilt, Love. Master is continuing to learn. Master has shown incredible self-sacrifice. Will record more observations." That gave her more questions than it answered.

But one thing was clear to her - Lanaya was abnormal. A mystery, one that she had no business trying to unravel.

-~-~-​

Lanaya appeared behind her a few moments after she had skimmed through the notes that were the most readily apparent. He was dressed in a long-sleeved white shirt, black pants, and a similarly black vest. He was smiling, although Kaede could tell it wasn't a smile of happiness, but one of something else. Perhaps even a strange sort of sadness. Who knows?

"Time's short. We should go soon. There's something different in the direction of the... That place where Anima wanted to go to. I feel something, and it's best if we head there soon. We have some time to talk, if you want, before we leave." Lanaya walked past her and sat down on the lone chair in front of the table where all the notes were, and began to take them and put them, one by one, into the bag he had brought with him. It was then that Kaede realised that he had probably meant for her to read all of this. She didn't bother to try and figure out why - Lanaya was so different from the shallow, boring humans she had become used to dealing with that there was no point. She would get nowhere. "These are about all of us. Fate works so strangely, but I can never once figure it out. I'm sure there are a lot of questions you want to ask. Tell me."

There was something strange in his eyes, something Kaede was not familiar with but recognised, from all those TV shows and movies she had studied in her efforts to forge her 'new' personality. She did not like what she saw, and felt her muscles tense unpleasantly. Already, he had shown her treatment that she could assume was 'special'. It was clear that he rarely had guests, and he had described her in his 'notes' as being the easiest to interact with. It looked like he thought of himself as somehow inhuman, just like she did. It was the perfect setup for something she would rather not be part of. Those kind of relationships were pointless and forged on superficial and fragile foundations, waiting to be broken apart by society. She had no need for those kinds of delusions. At least, that was what she told herself.

"Well, Lana-nya, you've certainly done a lot of research." She said, managing to sound perfectly at ease and even jovial despite her discomfort. It was a skill she had perfected over time, a skill that was essential to success in this appearance-obsessed society that she had made herself part of. Sometimes, she wondered whether it was worth all this trouble just to have superficial 'friends', and her existence would begin to seem unbearably fabricated and insincere. After all, in the end, it was just an elaborate farce. "My father would be very interested - he's quite a myth-enthusiast, and he knows his stuff. He's a kind man, so he might be able to lend a hand with all of this. What say I introduce you to him later?"

Dammit, didn't she want to stay a good distance away from this guy? What was she doing, inviting him over to meet her father?

"Anyways, we should get going. If there's something strange where the others have gone, we ought to join them, no?"

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Lanaya Ur-Kaldr
Enkidu Descendant
Elish Manor -> Church -> Holething

Having packed his notes into a book and then his bag, Lanaya soon headed out of the basement, alongside Kaede.

"Well, Lana-nya, you've certainly done a lot of research." The girl had said; Why, yes, yes he had. The feeling that was conveyed through her voice wasn't just her usual self. Lanaya obviously knew that Kaede was hiding something, and even though to just about anyone, Kaede would sound like a perfectly normal, cheerful girl, to Lanaya, he would feel as if something's off. But that's just it when it came to Kaede. He didn't know how she really felt, he didn't know how she wanted to feel, nor was he able to decipher her thoughts. He just felt like that was something distinctly abnormal with the way she presented herself. That way she called him though, was pretty cute.

"My father would be very interested - he's quite a myth-enthusiast, and he knows his stuff. He's a kind man, so he might be able to lend a hand with all of this. What say I introduce you to him later?" She followed up with. Something that didn't really take Lanaya aback. It surprised him slightly, sure, but the boy felt grateful more than anything else. He hadn't met anyone older than his maids. He didn't really converse much with his adopted parents. Lanaya was slightly curious about meeting a myth-enthusiast, but still...

As the duo walked towards the main door, Wolf greeted them, bowed, and opened it up in an almost systematic fashion. The two left the house and the large, ornate door closed behind them. Under the night sky, it was still pretty bright due to the stars, but finding their way to the 'hole' would be rather difficult. Lanaya, looking to the sky, would find the shortest route through the forest to the east. He was absurdly familiar with the land around his dwelling. However, he wasn't alone this time, having Kaede with him, so he thought twice about it and decided to follow the roads; it would lead them back to civilization, and then to the Church.

Lanaya had avoided replying to Kaede till outside the house, slightly worried that the maids might hear them. Since they were finally out and walking about, he'd talk.

"You're pretty cute, you know." It was a statement. One devoid of any emotion other than conveying Lanaya's thoughts.

"I'd be fine meeting your Dad. I am unsure how it'll work out, but there's no problems with that. Hopefully it'll help with understanding us." He empathized the 'us', making it clear that he wanted to learn more about something, anything that would relate to all of the club's members. "I haven't met anyone's Father before, so it'll be a first." Lanaya kept his eyes not on Kaede, but at the sky. One of his abilities was to always find his direction and his destination by looking at the stars; something so useful yet mundane. Sometimes though, he'd turn to look at Kaede, as if a small child looking to his mother for assurance.

The wind would howl, and it would signal for Lanaya to turn; They reached the outskirts of town, and it was time to find the Church. "I've never spent so much time with anyone in the club. It feels different." Lanaya mumbled to himself, unaware of Kaede's ultra-hearing. The two would walk for around 10 more minutes before finally arriving at the Church. Surveying the landscape, Lanaya wanted to find where everyone was. He could feel them, yes, but he couldn't exactly see through the ground. His powers didn't give him x-ray vision.

"We're here, but we need to move. I feel multiple things; they're moving rather quickly downwards, away from us. We need to catch up."

Instinctively, he grabbed onto Kaede's hand, and began to walk. Parts of the Church were clearly destroyed, and two guards circled the area around it. Lanaya looked and sensed where the strange energy was coming from. He saw the sinkhole from a mile away, zoning closely towards it. It was easy to maneuver around the Church, due to the rubble and the open spaces. Soon enough, they reached the hole. There were signs of multiple people going down into it. One marking of something like a... Dog? And a large, old energy at the deep end of it.

"Shall we?"

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Anima Maria Juarez
Anubis Descendant
Cave of Lily, Tunnel System

Anima made several mental notes as Kit translated the wyrm's grumbling. First was that it was sentient, and rather intelligent, or at least eloquent, if the translated words were any indication. Second, the wyrm was a girl and her name was Lily. She found that a nice name, considering how friendly she was. Third, was that she had an owner, "her human", and that she was sleeping for a while, a really long while, because she can't sense her human anymore and everything smelled different. That saddened her. She made an extra important mental note to figure out how long she slept.

Lexa and Kit--mostly Lexa--after saying their sympathies, asked what happened when her human made her sleep.

Lily then started growling and grumbling. She had no idea what she was saying, but she was now sure that at least two of their members understod her, so she waited, absently looking around the room with her flashlight.

Lily smiled at Lexa and Kit as they decided to pet her. It was clear she really liked being petted.

"Thank you," she said. "Yes, I am okay. Just still a little drowsy from sleeping so long." She frowned and shifted a little, like a person shfting of their feet though careful of Anima who was on top of her head. Her face scrunched up in concentration. It was several moments before she finally spoke again.

"It was early morning, just after the sun had past the horizon. I woke up at that point, as always. I looked to the house my human stayed and saw that he was speaking to Francine, Dandelion and Leo." She blinked realizing they probably didn't know those names. "They were his wife, his daughter and his son, in that order. They were all frowning, and Leo was crying. I heard Dandelion say, 'But why Dad? Lily's nice and kind'. And my human told her, 'Because they don't belive that.'

"He then kissed them on their foreheads and said, 'Now go. I'll catch up.' Then they left on the horses. I asked him what was going on when I smelled the scent of fire nearby, and many people from the village coming our way. My human then rode on me and told me to head for the tunnels I made. After a while, he made me make a new one. When I was finished, he told me to stop.

"Then he told me to go to sleep there. He said it was so I'll stay safe. So I did. And now I just woke up and decided to look around but I was drowsy so I decided to sleep again."
Lily shifted again and looked at the group in front of her, her smile returning. "And then I woke up again and met you and your friends."

It was surprisingly how eloquent the growling and grumbling was if one understood it.

Meanwhile, at the nightclub... Marti's face was a rather red from a blush when Derek kissed her offered hand. Especially after cupping her cheek and telling her she looked "stunning". She looked like she was going to say something, but it came out as a bunch of garbled up sounds. And then he took both of her hands, made her stand up and said, "Follow me, love." The girl looked absolutely helpless and confused, and flustered. She didn't even offer any resistance when Derek suddenly decided to literally sweep her off her feet, only letting out a startled cry, holding onto him as if she would fall. Then he took her to one of those small rooms in the back. After (presumably) putting her down, he then took off his shirt.

Her heart, as well as her mind, was racing a mile a second, maybe even more. If it was even possible, her blush had nearly gotten over her entire face. She kept trying to form words, but it still ended up as mumbling.

Then Derek said, "If anyone asks, I'll tell them it got a little hot out there," looking rather friendly.

This calmed her down enough to actually breath properly instead of the shallow and rapid breaths from earlier. It also made her realize he wasn't going to do what she thought he was doing and made her sigh in relief. That still didn't explain his behavior though. And then her heart started racing even faster when Derek pulled her close. She would've gotten nervous, and maybe even try to punch him in the gut because she of that nervousness, if it weren't for that serious face and his next words (and actions).

"Stay close to me, they can't find you here. I promise."

He then lifted her head, their eyes meeting. He was rather tall after all.

"Who's chasing after you? What do they want?" he then said.

Marti's eyes went wide.

"H-How'd you know?" she said. Then a look of realization spread across her face. Her blush started to fade (and thankfully for her, her heart stopped doing loop-de-loops) as she chuckled and her face turned a bit sad and serious. "You...have powers too, don't you?"

She chuckled again. "What are the odds, huh?" She sighed and looked away. It seemed as if she wasn't going to talk, until she looked back at him.

"I'm...not sure what they're called, but they're a bunch of people who have powers too." She paused, a hollow smile appearing on her face. "They said they wanted me because I'm the descendant of a god. Not sure if you heard of him, but he's..." She sighed. "...the Greek god of war, Ares."

Her chuckle once again sounded just as hollow as her smile, her breathing speeding up again. "I didn't believe them, at first. I mean, what did summoning fire breathing horses have to do with that? But...then they said my dad was the descendant of Loki. And since my dad was suddenly able to shapeshift just a week before that, I believed that." Her smile then turned into a frown. "And then they took us... When I woke up, I saw they were doing something to my dad, but he was resisting it.

"Then they decided to start trying on me since I was already awake. I didn't really care, I just wanted my dad safe. So I broke out of...whatever was holding me. I was going to free him, but he told me to run. He said I wouldn't be able to get both of us out." She fell silent as she looked away again.

"So I did..." She took a deep breath, then she returned her gaze back to Derek. "I've been running for a few days now. Apparently, the only reason why I was able to get out was because someone else was trying to get out at the same time, so they didn't focus on me."

She closed her eyes for a moment, clearly holding back tears. When they were open, she looked regretful and didn't really seem to be looking at Derek. "I wish I didn't listen to dad... I...wish I didn't leave him behind."

But suddenly, she became alert and turned her head towards the door. "I...I think someone's coming," she said, then she blinked. "I-I think it's An-"

But she didn't get to finish that sentence as her mind decided to check out for the day when Derek kissed her...on the lips. She remained stock still for a moment, eyes wide from the suddenness before what little of her mind was left then chose to close her eyes and return the kiss. It felt very good after all. And warm. Very warm. It was only when Derek stopped kissing her when she noticed André was there and had asked her question, and even then it was clear her brain was still rebooting, what with her half lidded eyes, to realize that.

And that Derek kissed her.

Her blush returned with a vengeance.

"I...he...we...I mean--eh...um..."

She groaned and pulled her jacket's hood over her head in a very poor attempt to hide her very red face. Her heart had started becoming very loud in her ears again. She decided to try and ignore that--and the nice feeling still lingering on her lips--by trying to remember what André said. It took a little bit, and it did little to her face. But at least she was on speaking terms now, and wasn't holding onto the edges of her hood (probably because she realized her hood didn't do a good job in covering her face).

"Eh...I don't think so..." she said. Then she blinked. "Unless...would you, by any chance, have...powers?"

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Kitai "Kit" Hayashi
Kitsune Descendant
Tunnel System

Kit smiled when he saw that Lily appeared to be enjoying being petted by him.

"Thank you. Yes, I am okay. Just still a little drowsy from sleeping so long." Lily answered in response to Lexa's question. She then frown and began to shift around a bit before appearing to concentrate for a moment.

As she began to move, Kit instinctively moved his hand away and took a few steps back before looking up at Anima with concern. Thankfully it seemed Lily made a conscious effort to avoid causing Anima to fall off of her. After some time had passed, Lily began to answer Lexa's other question, to which Kitai listened closely.

"It was early morning, just after the sun had past the horizon. I woke up at that point, as always. I looked to the house my human stayed and saw that he was speaking to Francine, Dandelion and Leo."

At the end of that sentence, Kitai tilted his head with a curious look on his face, not knowing who those three people Lily mentioned were.

"They were his wife, his daughter and his son, in that order. They were all frowning, and Leo was crying. I heard Dandelion say, 'But why Dad? Lily's nice and kind'. And my human told her, 'Because they don't believe that.'

Kit gasped and gave a frightened look when he slowing started to realize where this story was going. It was something he himself had feared the idea of going through since his body changed to have the fox like traits he has today.

"He then kissed them on their foreheads and said, 'Now go. I'll catch up.' Then they left on the horses. I asked him what was going on when I smelled the scent of fire nearby, and many people from the village coming our way. My human then rode on me and told me to head for the tunnels I made. After a while, he made me make a new one. When I was finished, he told me to stop."

Hearing Lily talk about a village and her having made tunnels made Kit curious again. The fact that it was called a village means it must've been a very long time ago, when places weren't nearly as populated as they are today, and the fact that Lily was here means it must've been close to or perhaps might even be a part of what is Keydeus today. Plus, Lily mentioned having made tunnels, leading Kit to wonder if she was responsible for the tunnels underneath the town. It would stand to reason seeing as how this is where she was asleep for so long.

"Then he told me to go to sleep there. He said it was so I'll stay safe. So I did. And now I just woke up and decided to look around but I was drowsy so I decided to sleep again."
Lily shifted again and looked at the group in front of her, her smile returning. "And then I woke up again and met you and your friends."

"So...your human made you sleep because the villagers...tried to hurt you because they were scared of you?" Kitai asked out loud, and then proceeded to start petting Lily again. "That's...That's not right...Dandelion was right, you are nice, Ms. Lily!"

Kit appeared to be in thought for a moment before he began to talk again, "That was nice of your human to want to keep you safe from the villagers...I...I'm sure my dad would've done the same for me if the townsfolk here tried to hurt me...." That last statement sounded uncertain as Kit said it, and sure enough, he began to wonder out loud.

"W...Would he? I...actually don't know...Dad doesn't know about how my body has changed...I've...just been using an illusion to look human whenever I'm with him ever since it happened..." After saying that, Kitai briefly and motionlessly cast an illusion over himself to make himself look like how he was before he and the other group members got their powers, a perfectly normal human being with no tail and normal human ears, even the holes he had to cut in his clothes to accommodate them weren't visible to those who couldn't see through the illusion.

After a second or two, Kitai, once again without so much as lifting a finger, dropped the illusion and went back to his true appearance, fox ears and tail and all. Kit's ears then went flat against his head before he placed his hands on the back of them asking, "What would Dad do if he saw me like this? I don't know..."

Last edited:

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Ana Vasile
Vlad the Impaler Descendant
The Tunnels

"Ana? What are you doing here? Are you all right?"

Ana jumped a little bit, startled by Daniel’s voice. She narrowed her eyes and could make out his figure in the darkness of the tunnels, a sharp contrast against the walls. She shivered – why did it have to be so dark down here? Who knows what scary monsters could be waiting to devour them limb from limb in a place like this! Ana folded her arms and clutched them. “I-I’m fine,” she said. “Me and Christine were a bit late getting here – she’s still up top, w-waiting for me to go get some help –” and then she heard it: the rumbling growl of something that sounded very big and very close. Ana let out a small yelp and began trembling. “W-What was that?!?”

Christine Lefévre
Persephone Descendant
The Sinkhole

Christine tapped her foot – how long had Ana been down there for by now? She wasn’t sure, but at least it was fairly quiet. And then there were voices – faint at first – but Christine could hear them nonetheless. She leaned out from her hiding place and caught sight of the tips of a ladder. Thank goodness, Ana must’ve found the others!

But Ana was nowhere in sight. Instead, two people met her eyes, one she didn’t recognise, the other being Hansel. Christine bit her lip. Odd, wasn’t Hansel meant to be in New York right now? Oh well, there had to be a good reason for her being here right now. "Christine? What're you doing here? Are you here by yourself?" the club leader asked. Christine didn’t get a chance to answer, because the other girl beat her to it.

The blonde girl jumped back down into the sinkhole. "Hansel, I think your other club members went down the tunnels."

Hansel followed without warning and Christine followed. She was about halfway down the ladder when she heard the club leader shout, "Summon!” and then, "NARF better not get their hands on them or I swear I'll tear them to pieces!"

Christine leapt down the rest of the ladder and called. “Don’t go ahead without me, there’s safety in groups, after all!”

Vern

Why not both?
Kaede 'Maple' Shonozaki
Nekomata Descendant
Elish Manor -> Church -> Tunnel System.

They left the manor soon after, and, with Lanaya leading the way, began their journey towards the church where the rest of their club was, presumably, gathered. The guy seemed to know his way around, and Kaede did not, so she was content to simply follow him there. She hoped to conduct the journey in silence, and moved to slip her headphones - which she carried, like usual, around her neck - over her ears. They were far enough away from the city that she didn't really need them to block out the constant din of traffic and people yelling their heads off, but it would still be a welcome buffer that said 'don't talk to me'. Lanaya - he was too much of an unknown. And what was unknown, especially in the arena most people know as society, was dangerous.

Unfortunately, she had been a bit too slow, and the person in question spoke.

"You're pretty cute, you know." His voice was flat, a monotone. Kaede blinked in surprise, but said nothing. After quickly debating whether or not to respond, she decided not to - he didn't sound like he particularly wanted a reaction, but she could be wrong. Thankfully, her intuition seemed to be correct, and he continued to talk.

"I'd be fine meeting your Dad. I am unsure how it'll work out, but there's no problems with that. Hopefully it'll help with understanding us. I haven't met anyone's Father before, so it'll be a first." Evidently, he wasn't against the idea. While him refusing and just letting it drop would probably have been the best outcome, since it would allow her to go about her business as usual, her 'father' (that lonely old man) would definitely have appreciated having a guest over, especially one as queer as the one she had invited. Thankfully, it was dark, and Lanaya seemed to be preoccupied with looking at the stars, so she could relax a bit. Every now and then, he'd glance at her, like a lost kitten. What the heck was that about?

They reached the town a few minutes later.

"I've never spent so much time with anyone in the club. It feels different." Lanaya murmured, evidently unaware that Kaede could pick up even the most minute of sounds with her ears - both a curse and a blessing. She decided to keep it that way. If he didn't know she could hear him talk to himself, he was more likely to talk to himself, and in doing so reveal more about his psyche. So she didn't respond, instead choosing to bound ahead of the boy, looking around for street signs. They found the Church without a lot of trouble, but by the time they had gone inside, nobody was there. Christine had disappeared from the top of the sinkhole, chasing after Hansel and Caliburn, about twenty seconds ago.

"We're here, but we need to move. I feel multiple things; they're moving rather quickly downwards, away from us. We need to catch up." Lanaya said, moving towards the sinkhole and dragging her along with him. It was evident that other people had already been here, the most obvious clue being the large metal ladder that lead all the way to the bottom of the sinkhole. "Shall we?"

Kaede nodded and after quickly removing her arm from Lanaya's grip, made for the side of the sinkhole, peering down to see if it was safe to take a jump. Her powers allowed her to jump and fall from great heights, so it shouldn't be a problem. She could also see in the dark, so making her way through the tunnels shouldn't be too much of a problem. With a small grin, she gave herself a little shake, and her ears began to shift upwards on her head to form those of a feline creature. Two long, fluffy tails appeared behind her, and waved around in the air, as if they wanted some air after being stuck in a stuffy cupboard for months. Her fingernails seemed to elongate and become almost claw-like, with pointed ends made for scratching and clinging.

"Well, Lana-nya, see you down there!" Kaede said, grinning like an excited child. She stepped off the edge of the sinkhole and fell downwards, positioning herself to land in a crouch when she hit the ground. Her body seemed to be remarkably good at falling and not getting hurt, and it was a skill that she was finding particularly useful right about now. The instant she came into contact with the ground, her muscles seemed to loosen into a sort of spring, taking the brunt of the impact without any trouble. She uncoiled her body and stood back up, looking behind her to see that Lanaya had made his way down the ladder and into the sinkhole as well.

"Well, hurry up!" she called, spinning around to face Lanaya and walking backwards towards the tunnel entrance. "We don't want to lose them!"

Her ears twitched as they picked up the sound of hurried footsteps echoing through the tunnels in front of her, and she turned again, breaking out into a run, not wanting to lose track of the sound. One of her tails made a small waving motion, beckoning Lanaya to follow her as she followed the steady drumming of feet on cold, hard rock. Chances are, following those footsteps would lead them to wherever the rest of the club members were gathered. As she ran, she snapped her fingers, and a ball of ethereal, blue fire burst into existence. It hovered around her, casting a faint, blue light over the walls of the tunnels. While she could see perfectly in the dark, she wasn't sure if Lanaya could, and she didn't know if he had brought a flashlight. It wouldn't do to have him getting lost in here, although part of her doubted that that would happen even if she wasn't there at all.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Caliburn followed close behind the hound Hansel summoned. She used her sword's natural ability to glow and brightened it to act as a light for all of them, which consisted of herself, Hansel, a club member named Christine (who Hansel answered with, "That's why we're going there!") and an unknown young man. She wasn't sure what to think of him but he had no hostile intent and Hansel briefly glanced at him, recognition passing her eyes. So, for now, she had to assume he was friendly, but she remained on the side of caution, even as he, supposedly, tried to be friendly.

Caliburn didn't react to him as he observed her and when he waved at her. In truth, she was observing him as well. It wasn't everyday one saw a person who glowed. And there was something about him she couldn't quite place. He had something in common with her, she knew it. But that was something she would have to deal with later. Right now they had to make sure NARF, as Hansel calls them, doesn't encounter civilians.

But seeing as Hansel was the leader of a club of those knowledgeable on myths and legends...as silly as it was, she couldn't help but feel that there was a high chance that all of its members were descendants of those from those stories.

Now Lily's smile was easy to notice, even in the low light.

"Thank you, Kit," she said.

Then she noticed Kit's mood and frowned slightly.

"Well...I may not know your father, but I am sure you shall be fine if he truly loves you."

And then Lily tensed up.

"Watch out!"

In an instant, the wyrm sped forward, putting herself beside all the members in the cavern. She roared and the place shook as something rammed at her side, pushing her close but not against the club members.

Salazar Daniel Drake
Sagramore Descendant
Lair of the Beast, Tunnel System

Daniel sighed in relief at Ana's question, now not pointing his light at her. But at Ana's question, he turned uneasy. It wasn't that the monster was bad. It was obvious that it was downright friendly if it liked being petted and if what he could hear from there were right. But he knew, just from her words, Ana would scream and maybe even faint at the sight of the beast. Not that he blamed Ana, but still. It might startle her. And the growling sounds weren't helping.

So he just said, "Um...well..." He sighed. "Um, please don't panic, but there is something large in there that scared me too and is actually nice."

He beckoned for her to follow and went closer inside so it was easier to see the female monster. The two were still at the entrance of the tunnel though so they weren't close, about several meters away from her.

"See?"

And then she roared. Daniel jumped at that but when she suddenly shot forward, he stood his ground by instinct, Ana was there after all. His expression turned confused when she just passed him. What was she doing? But then it became clear when the place shook and he heard Lily--if he heard it right--make a pained sound to him. He managed to stay upright in the shaking to point the light back at the giant. Lily then suddenly lifted up, like a cobra would, and Daniel realized that this cavern was much taller than he thought. And he also saw what had hit her.

It was another wyrm, its red eyes glowing in the darkness. But that wasn't the worst part.

There were people with it with the same red eyes.

Lily barred her teeth and roared. It mirrored her movements. Daniel had to cover his ears at that.

"Well, well, it seems someone else found the other wyrm in here," a man said in a raspy voice. "And looks like she's already tamed."

"No matter," a woman said, clothed in a rather elegant green dress. "We can just kill them. Go ahead, Mark."

The man who spoke earlier smiled, but it was hard to tell with his blue mask--one that looked incredibly like a dog's bite mask--on him. He summoned a blood red spear.

"With pleasure."

Then he dashed forward, too fast for him to see. But he knew that he was heading straight for Anima, who was closest to Lily.

"No!" he shouted.

He made to move, dreading the sound of metal going through flesh. But it didn't come. Instead was the sound of metal hitting metal and for the second time today, Daniel's jaw dropped.

Anima Maria Juarez
Anubis Descendant
Lily's Cave, Tunnel System

Anima blinked. It all happened so fast. One minute, she was on top of Lily, waiting for her story to be translated. And then the next...Lily dashed so fast, she nearly fell off. When she got hit, that was when she landed on the ground. Thankfully, she did so on her feet or else that would've hurt a lot more. And then Lily reared up, allowing her to see with her flashlight--and someone else's; most likely Daniel--the wyrm that attacked her. Beside the wyrm were a bunch of men and women. Two stood out from them.

One was a man in a blue tracksuit. He had a matching colored mask that looked like it should be on a dog. The woman beside him wore an elegant light green dress with floral patterns on it that she could barely make out. Both of them were blonde and, if Anima looked carefully, wore brown necklaces. And all of them, the people and the wyrm, had red glowing eyes. The two said some things that made her worried and curious at the same time. Then the blue man, apparently named Mark, conjured up a spear and lunged for her. And now...

...now she was staring wide eyed as a girl with a white trenchcoat holding a glowing sword.

The girl pushed back against the spear, making the man stagger back. He was about to counterattack when a very familiar voice shouted,

"Summon! Attack!"

The man dodged a charging griffin and landed back where the green dressed woman was.

Hansel, the Super-Myth Club leader, went in front of her, a blood hound following her. The griffin landed nearby and she noticed Daniel was near them too, now looking angry. But that didn't compare to the look of anger on Hansel's face. She looked like she would be firing out lasers from her eyes with that gaze. Anima thought about that. Correction, she looked like she would do that and firebreathing at the same time.

"Huh, guess today's not a total loss after all. We found Caliburn and Scribe," Mark said with a smile.

"Leave them alone, Choker and Fae," Hansel said. "I don't care how powerful you are, I'm not going to let you get your hands on them."

"We'll see about that, Scribe," Mark--or was it Choker?--said.

He crouched into a battlestance. The others men and women did the same. Except for the woman in a dress, Fae, presumably, who lifted her hands and they started glowing. Hansel narrowed her eyes while the girl, Caliburn, mirrored Choker Chain.

And they attacked.

Choker Chain went straight for Caliburn, their weapons instantly clashing. Their powerful attacks met blow for blow, sending sparks as they did. If one looked carefully (or rather, those who could easily tell others' feelings even if they're very subtle), Caliburn's eyes had a look of hurt in them, even if they were filled with determination. It was almost as if she didn't want to fight the man specifically.

Magi Fae shouted something indistinguishable and the red eyed wyrm started attacking Lily. Fae herself started firing white orbs of light at Hansel. Hansel got on the griffin and started dodging the shots. After writing something on paper mid air, she said, too quiet for even those with super hearing to sense with where she is, "Your service has been fulfilled," and the bloodhound dissapeared with a poof.

The twelve grunts, consisting of eight men and four women of various clothing styles, went after the others. Daniel punched the man who tried to attack him in the gut. Anima well...she did her best to dodge the attacks of the woman chasing her, who seemed to have grown claws on her fingers.

Sketchie

literally some guy
----☼----
Derek van Velde
Apollo Descendant
Night Club

----☼----​

Derek relaxed with the girl, as she realized she was there to help. "H-How'd you know?" she said, before the blush faded and she took on a look of realization. "You...have powers too, don't you? What are the odds, huh?" She sighed and looked away.

Pause. Derek held his breath.

"I'm...not sure what they're called, but they're a bunch of people who have powers too." Pause. There was a tight air to the room, Derek hanging on to every word. Marti smiled weaky.. "They said they wanted me because I'm the descendant of a god. Not sure if you heard of him, but he's... the Greek god of war, Ares. I didn't believe them, at first. I mean, what did summoning fire breathing horses have to do with that? But...then they said my dad was the descendant of Loki. And since my dad was suddenly able to shapeshift just a week before that, I believed that." Her smile then turned into a frown. "And then they took us... When I woke up, I saw they were doing something to my dad, but he was resisting it. Then they decided to start trying on me since I was already awake. I didn't really care, I just wanted my dad safe. So I broke out of...whatever was holding me. I was going to free him, but he told me to run. He said I wouldn't be able to get both of us out." She fell silent as she looked away again. Derek tightened his grip on her, holding her closer and stroking her hair.

"So I did..." She took a deep breath, then she returned her gaze back to Derek. "I've been running for a few days now. Apparently, the only reason why I was able to get out was because someone else was trying to get out at the same time, so they didn't focus on me." She closed her eyes for a moment, clearly holding back tears. Her thoughts were back with her dad. Derek felt it with her. "I wish I didn't listen to dad... I...wish I didn't leave him behind."

Suddenly, Derek heard something outside the door. Marti noticed too. "I...I think someone's coming," she said, then she blinked. "I-I think it's An-"

And so, he pulled her into a kiss. Derek really didn't care who was interrupting them, but on the off-chance it was some unsavory character, he had to keep up the facade. The kiss was long and passionate, and, well, quite good on the receiving end. Derek was a good kisser, he had quite a bit of practice, and with a body temperature of the sun, people liked being around him.

The "Oh là là là là!" made everything clear. Derek pulled away to a very flustered Marti and and a smirking Andre. Andre grabbed Derek's shirt, tying it around his shoulders. Derek sighed. "I hate to interupt your... moment, but why did you two run off all of a sudden?" He looked at Marti first. "Pardonne moi mademoiselle, but I have the strangest feeling like I know you somehow... Have we met before?" He then looked at Derek, and smirked. "You will not be getting this back until later, mon ami. You look good without your shirt on. You should consider going without one more often."

Marti's face flushed a bright red as she tried (and failed) to stammer out a response, before groaning and hiding in her jacket. "Eh...I don't think so..." she said. Then she blinked. "Unless...would you, by any chance, have...powers?"

Derek sighed and grabbed Andre by the dress collar, pulling him into the room. "Get in 'ere," he said, reaching behind him and pulling the door closed. He kept Marti close to him, slowly rubbing her back. "She's in danger. We have to help." He turned back to Marti, lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes. "I think we're in the same boat, liefde, we have powers too." He pulled his hand away from her chin, demonstrating by creating an arrow of light in his hand. "That's how I knew you were in danger, when I kissed your hand, I saw a vision of you running away. I saw the horses, and the people chasing you. You're the descendant of Ares, did you say?"

He looked at the arrow in his hand, before looking at Andre. Visions, crows, light. Hearts, roses, beauty. "I'm the descendant of Apollo, aren't I? And you're the descendant of Aphrodite. Is that what's going on?" He turned again to Marti, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Please, tell us how we can help you."

Suddenly, it was though he was kicked in the chest. Derek clutched his heart, looking back at Andre with worry in his eyes. "The others. They're in trouble too. Something's happening, and I'm willing to bet it's connected."

Vern

Why not both?
Sullivan Van Daal
Gilgamesh Descendant

Well, things certainly got interesting fast. He had arrived in the cavern shortly after Caliburn and Hansel, just in time to see everything go to hell, and the beginning of what was essentially a chaotic brawl. He hadn't been in time to see how it had begun, but it was immediately clear to him, from the early years of his life that he had spent fighting with other children, that there were two main targets. A man in a blue tracksuit was fighting with Caliburn, his glowing red spear clashing with her sword. He seemed vaguely similar to Caliburn herself in a manner he couldn't quite trace, but there was definitely some sort of connection there. Perhaps he ought to look into it when he had the time...

The other target was a woman, dressed in an elegant green dress. She shouted something, and two dragons that Sullivan had missed in his earlier interest in Choker began to fight. One had red eyes, and was pretty obviously hostile. The woman in question was shooting some sort of energy ad Hansel, who had summoned a Gryphon and was riding on it, flying around in the air and avoiding the woman's attacks like a master horsewoman. She seemed to have the situation roughly under control, although that could change soon. The club members, on the other hand, were busy with fighting the many other, obviously less important 'grunt troops' that had gone after them. He didn't have time to examine how his sheep were holding up, though.

Sullivan sighed as one of these grunts approached him - he didn't really want to waste time attacking what was essentially an insignificant minion, but the man sprouted wings and dove at him, so he had no choice. As he allowed his long-honed fighting instincts to take over, Sullivan rolled to the side, dodging his attacker's frenetic assault and giving him an opportunity to counterattack - one that he did not waste. Seeing an opening as the man tried to steady himself, Sullivan charged him, tilting his head to the right to avoid a swipe from his enemy as he did so. His own body erupted into golden fire, and, seeing that the sudden burst of bright light had stunned his assailant, he grabbed the claw (the grunt seemed to have grown eagle-like talons) that was extended towards him and pulled it towards himself, sending his target tumbling forward, unbalanced. Sullivan followed that up with a rapid punch to the stomach with his free hand, then he let go of his attackers arm and slammed both of his palms into the man's chest, sending him toppling backwards, making an unintelligible sound that was somewhere between a shout of pain and a grunt of frustration.

Not letting this opportunity go to waste, Sullivan dashed forward and grabbed the man's face with his right hand, eliciting a scream of pain, as if the contact was burning his target. He threw the man face-first onto the ground and slammed a palm into the guy's back, knocking him unconscious. His enemy dispatched, Sullivan turned and looked once more at the battlefield. Since the other grunts seemed to be preoccupied with taking out his other club members, that left him free to attack whomever he pleased - in this case, either the man that was in combat with Caliburn, or the woman that was attacking Hansel. That left him an interesting dilemma. Whom to attack?

The green-robed woman could be a possible target. Unlike Caliburn and the other guy, who seemed to be exchanging blows on a fairly equal standing, Hansel was preoccupied with just dodging her attacks. She also seemed to be a ranged combatant, which meant that Sullivan would be at an advantage if he managed to close the distance. On the other hand, she had powers he was unaware of and could potentially pose a danger, unlike the other man, who seemed to be fighting with only his spear.

He clapped his hands together a few times, as if he was dusting them off after touching something particularly unpleasant, and broke into a sprint towards the woman that was attacking Hansel, jumping to the side to avoid a grunt who had charged at him and punching the man in the side of the head. He had made the decision on impulse, and now he intended to carry it through. He didn't wait to see if he had taken care of the man (who was most likely still conscious and a danger). Having locked onto his target, he was not about to let some minion distract him. Almost silently, he approached Magi Fae from behind and reached to grab her extended arm, his actions fast but cautious, ready to draw back at the slightest hint of something wrong. That woman was an unknown, and what was unknown was both interesting and dangerous.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
♥ André Bellamy
Aphrodite Descendant
The Club ♥

Marti's face flushed a bright red as she tried to get out out a response. She probably didn't expect someone to walk in on that. Before groaning and hiding in her jacket, which didn't really do much good either. "Eh...I don't think so..." she said. Then she blinked. "Unless...would you, by any chance, have...powers?"

Before André had a chance to answer, Derek grabbed Andre by the dress collar, pulling him into the room. "Get in 'ere," And shut the door behind him. "She's in danger. We have to help." Derek kept on touching Marti, which bothered him for some reason, because he wasn't the jealous type. "I think we're in the same boat, liefde, we have powers too." He demonstrated by creating an arrow of light in his hand. "That's how I knew you were in danger, when I kissed your hand, I saw a vision of you running away. I saw the horses, and the people chasing you. You're the descendant of Ares, did you say? After a brief pause, Derek continued speaking. "I'm the descendant of Apollo, aren't I? And you're the descendant of Aphrodite. Is that what's going on?"

André raised an eyebrow. They were in a Myth Club, and they just happened to have powers based on Greek Gods? That was a coincidence that would usually happen in a movie André was starring in.

"Please, tell us how we can help you." Derek pleaded. Suddenly, he clutched his heart, looking back at Andre with worry in his eyes. "The others. They're in trouble too. Something's happening, and I'm willing to bet it's connected."

André produced a pink rose in his hand, and handed it to Marti. "Oui, we just happen to be in a Myth club where we all have abilities like this... If what Derek says is true, then that would explain so much..."

Suddenly, André pushed Derek aside, threw his arms around the girl's shoulders, and gave Marti a passionate kiss on her lips himself. If Derek could get away with it. then so could he. The kiss was long and passionate, and, well, quite good on the receiving end. André was a good kisser himself. He had plenty of practice, he was French, and If what Derek said was true, he was a descendant of a love goddess.

André finally broke away from the flustered girl, and smirked. "Aphrodite and Ares were lovers, non? Anyway, ma chérie, we will do our best to help you. Although, I am not exactly prepared for a fight..."

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
----☾----
Lexa Valencia
Artemis Descendant
Lily's Cave

----☾----​

"Thank you. Yes, I am okay. Just still a little drowsy from sleeping so long." Lily answered, before she frowned, shuffling, looking as though she was in deep concentration. Thinking. Remembering. "It was early morning," she began, "Just after the sun had past the horizon. I woke up at that point, as always. I looked to the house my human stayed and saw that he was speaking to Francine, Dandelion and Leo They were his wife, his daughter and his son, in that order. They were all frowning, and Leo was crying. I heard Dandelion say, 'But why Dad? Lily's nice and kind'. And my human told her, 'Because they don't believe that.'"

Lexa glanced at Kit, who looked frightened. Did he think people would feel the same way about him? She rubbed his shoulder, pulling him closer to her.

"He then kissed them on their foreheads and said, 'Now go. I'll catch up.' Then they left on the horses. I asked him what was going on when I smelled the scent of fire nearby, and many people from the village coming our way. My human then rode on me and told me to head for the tunnels I made. After a while, he made me make a new one. When I was finished, he told me to stop. Then he told me to go to sleep there. He said it was so I'll stay safe. So I did. And now I just woke up and decided to look around but I was drowsy so I decided to sleep again." Her smile returned as she continued. "And then I woke up again and met you and your friends."

"So...your human made you sleep because the villagers...tried to hurt you because they were scared of you?" Kitai asked out loud, and then proceeded to start petting Lily again. "That's...That's not right...Dandelion was right, you are nice, Ms. Lily!"

Lexa looked down at Kit with concern as he continued. "That was nice of your human to want to keep you safe from the villagers...I...I'm sure my dad would've done the same for me if the townsfolk here tried to hurt me...." He seemed… unsure. "W...Would he? I...actually don't know...Dad doesn't know about how my body has changed...I've...just been using an illusion to look human whenever I'm with him ever since it happened..." Kitai cast an illusion for a moment, looking like a completely normal human, before dropping it and revealing his ears and tail. His ears went flat, and he covered them with his hands. "What would Dad do if he saw me like this? I don't know..."

Alright, we gotta say somethin’... um… Lexa turned to face Kit, putting her other hand on his other shoulder and looking at him with confidence. “He’s your guardian, sí? He cares about you. I’m sure he’ll accept you for who you are.” She smiled, trying to be as comforting as possible. “And you’re a strong little kid, and you’ve got friends who love ya. I’m sure you’ll be okay.”

Lily seemed to agree with her. "Well...I may not know your father, but I am sure you shall be fine if he truly loves you." Suddenly, the large dragon tensed up. "Watch out!" she shrieked, before darting forward and putting herself in between the club and… something. Something that rammed her in the side, shaking the cavern.

Lexa turned to see… another wyrm? But this one didn’t look to friendly. She stepped in between the wyrm and Kit, her dark eyes focused on the situation. Despite super-hearing, even she couldn’t make out what the hell was going on. Who was Choker Chain and Scribe and Fae? What was Hansel doing here? The peace didn’t last long before all hell broke loose. The wyrms began to fight, and twelve grunts scattered.

It didn’t take super senses to realize one of them was coming after Lexa and Kit. She turned to Kit with a smile. “I’ll protect you, chico,” she said, her eyes flicking back to meet their assailant. He had dark hair and pale skin, and piercing blue eyes. She dashed up to him, wisps of shadow trailing behind her. He was much taller, but that didn’t phase her. She struck upwards into his chest and kicked his stomach with considerable force, throwing him back into a wall. Lexa looked down at Kitai, then down at her leg. Well. She didn’t realize she had that in her. She shrugged. it only gave her determination.

She concentrated on the man as he got up, flicking her hand behind her as a golden deer trotted out of the wall. It stood beside Kitai and gave Lexa a nod as she dashed into the fray. Lexa fired a few arrows of dark energy at the man to keep him pinned to the wall, before moving on to Daniel’s attacker.

The deer looked at Kitai. "Hello, child. My name is Othello, and I’m here to protect. My master commands me. Unless you’d rather fight, in which case I’ll be right beside you."

----☼----
Derek van Velde
Apollo Descendant
The Club

----☼----​

"Oui, we just happen to be in a Myth club where we all have abilities like this…” André said, producing a pink rose and handing it to Marti. “If what Derek says is true, then that would explain so much..."

Derek yelped as André pushed him away from Marti, and gave her a long, passionate kiss on the lips. He grimaced and looked away. “Ik gebruikte kuste haar als een cover-up,” he muttered, “Niet omdat ik geen zelfbeheersing, klootzak.”

André finally broke away from the flustered girl, and smirked. "Aphrodite and Ares were lovers, non? Anyway, ma chérie, we will do our best to help you. Although, I am not exactly prepared for a fight..."

“Well, I am,” Derek said, destroying the arrow of light. “For Marti, for us, and for our friends. But we need to calm down this crowd and get out Alain and Marti out of here…” Suddenly, Derek had a personal revelation. He put his hands on Marti’s shoulders and gave her a quick peck on the forehead. “Stay here,” he said calmly, “And if he tries anything funny, just come talk to me.” He turned his gaze to André, a serious look on his face. “Keep her safe. When people start leaving, take Marti and get out with them. I’ll follow with Alain. And… gardez votre manipulation hors de cela. S’il vous plaît.”

With that, Derek slipped out of the room. He felt the gaze of the partiers. He walked confidently, shirtlessly, purposefully. He was glowing, and he knew it. He stepped up to the stage, and muttered something to the DJ with a wink and a purr. The DJ shrugged, and the opening chords to a calmer song came over the speakers as Derek took his position at the microphone.

”Closing time, open all the doors and let you out into the world.” Derek’s voice dripped from the speakers, a sweet, hypnotic tone from it. ”Closing time, turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.” A wave of calm swept over the party, his song touching people’s hearts and slowing things to a stop.

Closing time, one last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
♥ André Bellamy
Aphrodite Descendant
The Club ♥

“Well, I am,” Derek said, destroying the arrow of light in his hand. “For Marti, for us, and for our friends. But we need to calm down this crowd and get out Alain and Marti out of here…”

André raised an eyebrow. He didn't think Derek understood what he meant when he said he wasn't prepared for a fight. He couldn't generate light in his hands, or do anything that could physically hurt anyone else for that matter. He was a lover, not a fighter, apparently.

Derek put his hands on Marti’s shoulders and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. “Stay here,” he said calmly, “And if he tries anything funny, just come talk to me.” He turned his attention to André, a serious look on his face. “Keep her safe. When people start leaving, take Marti and get out with them. I’ll follow with Alain. And… gardez votre manipulation hors de cela. S’il vous plaît.”

André was upset after hearing what Derek had just told him. "Que pense-t-il que je suis?! Une monstre?!" André said as soon as Derek was out of earshot. He walked over to the door, and peeked out to see what Derek was doing. He was apparently singing to the crowd, and everyone was mesmerized by it. Derek had just told André to keep his manipulations out of this, but what was he doing? Being a hypocrite, that's what. What made him think he had the moral high ground here? Did Derek think he was the only hero of this story?

First, André pulled out his cell phone, and made a phone call to his driver. "Bonsoir, vous pouvez venir nous chercher maintenant. Apportez-moi un changement de vêtements, s'il vous plaît." Once he hung up the phone, he turned his attention to Marti. "I do not care what Derek said. We need to leave here now. Some people lose control of themselves when in the presence of a movie star!" He took Marti by the hand, and snuck past all the clubgoers while everyone was distracted by the music.

Just as André made it to the door, he turned his head, and looked at Derek singing to the crowd. Out of pure spite, André blew a kiss at the crowd, sending a flurry of hearts their direction, causing several people to fall in love with Derek this time. Then, he left the club in a huff, with Marti in tow.

André's pink limo still hadn't gotten there once they got to the parking lot. "My car will be here in a moment. We can wait out here for Derek and Alain to come out. In the meantime, why don't the two of us get to know each other? What did you and Derek talk about while I was not in the room?" He asked with his famous movie star smile on his face.

Last edited:

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Kitai "Kit" Hayashi
Kitsune Descendant
Lily's Cave

After Kitai expressed his uncertainty over whether his father would accept his new form or not, he felt Lexa turn him around to face her before she put her other hand on his other shoulder and looked at him confidently. "He’s your guardian, sí? He cares about you. I’m sure he’ll accept you for who you are.” She then smile as she attempted to comfort him further. “And you’re a strong little kid, and you’ve got friends who love ya. I’m sure you’ll be okay.”

"Well...I may not know your father, but I am sure you shall be fine if he truly loves you." Lily told him in agreement with Lexa's words.

"Ms. Lexa...Ms. Lily..." Kitai said as he thought over their words of reassurance, but quickly regained his smile and told them, "Thank you, both of you." After he said that, however, he noticed Lily tense up, prompting a curious look on his face. "Ms. Lily, are you okay?"

"Watch out!"
Lily said before suddenly moving forward before appearing to have had something ram into her.

"Ms. Lily!" Kitai called out with worry as he quickly made his way around her to see what was going on. What he saw shocked him as he saw another wyrm with red eyes along with a whole other group of people, also with red eyes, and they looked dangerous.

What Kitai had heard next sent chills down his spine. One of the two people seemingly leading this other group, a woman, talked about killing them before the other, a man the woman called Mark, went after Anima with a spear, only to be intercepted by a girl with a glowing sword, who showed up with another girl riding a griffin, the latter Kitai could remember was the Super Myth Club's leader Hansel, though one of the attackers, Mark, called her Scribe, as well as identified the other girl as Caliburn. After a brief exchange, their attackers, the woman having been called Fae and the man having been called Choker by Hansel despite Fae calling him Mark earlier, went further on the offensive along with their other group members, who went after the other club members.

Kit was left stunned by the turn of events. He was expecting to run into something dangerous when he decided to come here with the other club members, sure, but he didn't expect to be fighting other humans, least of all ones with powers of their own. It left him hesitant about fighting back, as he didn't want to hurt other humans, but he knew that if he didn't then it meant there was a chance he and his friends could get hurt instead.

As he was trying to process what was going on, one of the attackers went after him and Lexa, who smiled at Kit telling him, "I’ll protect you, chico," before moving onto fighting back against the man attacking them. After kicking the man into a wall, Lexa proceeded to summon a golden deer, who stood at Kit's side.

"Hello, child. My name is Othello, and I’m here to protect. My master commands me. Unless you’d rather fight, in which case I’ll be right beside you."

"Ms. Lexa wants you to...protect me?" Kit asked out loud before looking around and seeing the other club members fighting. Though he soon noticed that Anima was running away from a woman with clawed hands. Realizing she was in danger, Kit turned to Othello and told the deer, "I...I can fight too. As much as I don't want to, if I just stay back and don't do anything, then my friends might get hurt. I can't let that happen!"

After stating his decision, Kitai's hands became engulfed in blue flames before he headed for Anima and her claw wielding attacker. "Leave my friend alone!" Kit called out as he threw out a wave of blue fire from his hand, which made its way to the woman with the claws and set one of her arms ablaze. Once he saw his attack had struck his target, Kit went onto ask, "Anima, are you okay?!"

The woman then proceeded to pat out the flames in a pained panic, once the fire was out, she turned her gaze to Kitai and told him angrily, "You just made a big mistake, little fox," before going after him next in a rage with one hand raised and ready to swipe down on him.

"Uh, oh!" Kitai let out as he saw the woman start attacking him next. Taken aback by her speed, Kit had just barely managed to move out of the way, changing into his smaller, faster fox form in the process, before facing her. Though he was hesitant to do so, Kit went on to engulf his entire body in blue flames before rushing at the woman and headbutting her in the chest. Hearing her grunt in pain from the attack, Kit quickly distanced himself from the woman and turned to see her now patting out the flames on her front.

"I...I'm sorry!" Kit called out, having not wanted to attack the woman in the first place.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Marti wasn't surprised at all that André did have powers. How else was he able to find them? What she was surprised of was how quickly Derek guessed how they got theirs. Sort of. They were descendants as well, and he theorized that he was descended from Apollo while André...from Aphrodite. Marti stopped any thoughts related to that right there as she didn't feel like dealing with the implications. Or the nice feeling of Derek rubbing her back.

Besides, André handed her a flower. She accepted with a raised eyebrow until she smelled it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath of it. Her breathing got a lot more steady as she smelled the familiar odors of grass, dirt and horses. She opened her eyes and, for the first time in a while, genuinely smiled. She said to André,

"Thanks for that. That helped a lot."

She frowned when Derek asked how he (or is it they?) could help. "I...I don't know... I mean, I could try hiding but that doesn't stop the fact that they're...they're doing something to my dad..." A pause. "...or others."

Her expression became surprise after Andre's words and Derek mentioning "others". "What? You know more people with powers? A...a whole group?" Then she gasped. "They found them! The ones who were chasing me... They must have found your friends."

Her fists clenched in frustration. This was her fault. She had hid from her pursuers and since they had no target, found something else to go after. She brought trouble on others. Unfortunately, for the second time tonight, her brain checked as André kissed her on her lips. Her eyes widened in shock before, once again, she returned the kiss. Once again, her brain took a little time to reboot once he stopped. And once again, her blush returned with a vengeance, except it covered her whole face, if that was possible. After all, it wasn't everyday you got kissed by one of your inspirations. His mention of their ancestors being lovers certainly didn't help matters.

Marti stumbled on her words, trying to ask André why he did that. It was because of this she didn't say anything when Derek and André talked, though that wasn't entirely her fault seeing as they weee speaking in another language and French. Before Derek left, he kissed her again, but thankfully it was on the forehead this time. He also reassured her that if André did anything, she could bring it up to him. André, after saying something when Derek left, got his phone and called someone. With her brain still rebooting, she offered little resistance when he pulled her hand, other than a short squeal of surprise.

She frowned at what André did right before they went outside. What did he just do? And then her face turned to terror, though for a completely diffrent reason.

"Car...?" She shuddered. "Uh... If you don't mind, is it all right if I have a window open? I uh...can't...stand the smell of new cars..."

Her expression quickly changed to a somber one at his question. She looked off into the distance and gave a hollow chuckle.

"Oh, not much. ... I was just telling him I'm being chased by some people who're trying to do something to me. I've been running for a while now. I think I started in...what? Somewhere in Texas maybe?" She paused, debating something. She looked back and noticed the guard was distracted by what was happening inside. So then she whispered, "Konabos."

There was a brief burst of fire before it faded away to reveal a white horse with orange eyes wearing a gold bridle. The horse huffed a small puff of fire, which made Marti giggle. She started to pet him and he clearly enjoyed it.

"I also told him I have powers because I'm descended from Ares. At least, that's what the people chasing me said. That's why they want me." She looked at the horse and started scratching behind his ear. He whinnied at that. "I'm not really if I have super strength, but I can summon a spear, a shield and four white horses, all four of them wearing these gold bridles, and they can breath fire. I decided to call this one Konabos, after one of Ares's horses." She briefly smiled. "He's the one who likes to be petted."

But then her smile quickly disappeared, replaced with a dark expression. "And that I left my dad at their base..." She was quiet for a while. "He's probably being tortured or something. They said he was resisting whatever they were doing to him." She took a deep breath. "I...I know he told me to run but..." She took another breath. "But I wish I didn't listen..."

She didn't say anything for a while as she continued to pet Konabos. Then she looked back at the club. Once again, she was debating on something. Then she said,

"André. Um... You wouldn't happen to know where the other members of your club are, do you?"

It's obvious she's planning something. Like, maybe, rushing off to go and try save some people.

Anima Maria Juarez
Anubis Descendant

Well, one thing was clear, André was very right about last night being a good indicator of this investigation. She had a feeling he was going to point that out as soon as they were back. But that was under the assumption that she would even survive this, which felt small, even for someone as optimistic as her. After all, the one chasing her had freakin' claws on his hands and she had barely dodged her last few attempts... Anima squealed and ducked. ...just like now.

She had no idea how was she going to survive.

Well, at least until her opponent was suddenly hit by fire.

"Are you okay, Anima?!" Kit said as he came up to her.

"Uh, yeah!" she said.

She watched with surprise as the woman tried to get Kit. The boy quickly turned into his fox form and then tackled her, covered with fire. She started putting out the flames on her as Kit apologized. She couldn't help but facepalm. The kid was so nice, he didn't really want to attack people even if they were trying to kill him and his friends. As a Catholic, she had to give him credit for that, but this wasn't really the time for that.

And even though she didn't really have any powers that could help her fight, she'll try to help anyway. Like right now in the form of her throwing a pretty big rock at the woman's face. She got hit right at the forehead, making it bleed. But by that time, she put out the flames and she snarled. Anima felt like shrinking at that. At least until suddenly there was a bright light.

Hansel's griffin kept on avoiding Magi Fae's blasts, though some barely on some of them, while Hansel was writing something. It was clear Magi Fae was truly focused on hitting Hansel as she did not notice Sullivan's advance. But someone else did. Choker immediately saw Sullivan heading her way. So he did two quick blows to Caliburn, making her stagger long enough for him to to throw his spear.

Thankfully, because Sullivan was ready for anything dangerous, the attack missed by a few centimeters. The spear landed on the ground, just beside Magi Fae, before it dissapeared. And because of that, Choker was temporarily unarmed and distracted. Caliburn took her chance struck him at the head (though if Sullivan, or anyone perceptive, payed attention, they'd notice she cringed at the action). The man was pushed back and his face bloodied, but he wasn't down. He gritted teeth then resummoned his spear just in time to barely block another of Caliburn's attack.

Now Magi Fae noticed and turned around, stopping her assault on Hansel. When she saw Choker, she too gritted her teeth, and now looked about as angry as Hansel was. Her eyes locked on Sullivan. Then there was water swirling around her before she directed it at him as a wave several feet tall and wide. However, after she did that, Hansel had finished writing something and said,

"Cast! Luminous!"

And the entire room was brightened as if it was day, stunning many of the opponents. Then she said,

"Summon! Attack!"

And her griffin headed straight for Magi Fae, claws outstretched.

Meanwhile, the two wyrms fighting was starting to shake the area a little as Lily and her opponent kept pushing each other against the walls.

Salazar Daniel Drake
Sagramore Descendant

Daniel gritted his teeth as he punched his opponent in the gut, letting go of his flashlight. He couldn't save Anima. If it hadn't been for that girl, Caliburn, from what the earlier conversation had yielded, she would've died. And he couldn't have done anything about that. He was useless. He hated that. Nobody was going to die, not on his watch; nobody. He wouldn't stand for it. He won't let something like that happen again.

The man staggered back, holding it and Daniel quickly followed it up with a punch to his head. But he stared in surprise as the man's head came off. Did he just kill someone...? Then suddenly the body reared its arm back and punched him. Daniel breath left him and he was pushed back, but he didn't fall over as he grabbed the offending arm and pulled. The body came to him and he hit it square in the chest. He let go as the it went to the ground.

Before it could get up, he found the head several feet away and threw it at the body. Daniel took deep breaths, taking the oppurtunity to rest. Then he had to shield his eyes as things suddenly got bright. Daniel blinked off his blurred sight then his eyes widened. Anima was still recovering from the light...but her opponent has a she was about to strike. He grit his teeth. No way he was going to let that.

He picked up a rock as he dashed to them then threw it with all his might. The rock hit its target right in the foot. She might not have been out, but that was enough for him to reach her and tackle her with a shout.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
♥ André Bellamy
Aphrodite Descendant
The Club ♥

Marti explained what she had told Derek while he was in the club partying up. Apparently running from some bad people that were trying to get her because she had powers, and that she had started out in Texas. That was a really long way to run. André felt like it sounded like the plot of a superhero movie he was in. She turned her head to look at the guard, who was apparently busy with something inside, and André had to stifle a giggle. Derek was probably being mobbed by an army of screaming fans right now. Knowing Derek though, he probably enjoyed it. André knew he would if he were in that position.

Then, Marti said something, there was a brief burst of fire before it faded away to reveal a white horse with orange eyes wearing a gold bridle. The horse huffed a small puff of fire, which Marti giggled at. It was a beautiful horse for sure.

"I also told him I have powers because I'm descended from Ares. At least, that's what the people chasing me said. That's why they want me." She continued saying as she petted the horse she had just summoned. "I'm not really sure if I have super strength, but I can summon a spear, a shield and four white horses, all four of them wearing these gold bridles, and they can breathe fire. I decided to call this one Konabos, after one of Ares's horses." She briefly smiled. "He's the one who likes to be petted."

But then her smile faded, "And that I left my dad at their base..." She paused for a long time, and the silence made André nervous. "He's probably being tortured or something. They said he was resisting whatever they were doing to him." She took a deep breath. "I...I know he told me to run but..." She paused again. "But I wish I didn't listen..."

She didn't say anything for a while as she continued to pet the horse, and André frowned. He wasn't sure what to say or do next, which was starnge for him. The silence was eventually broken when she asked. "André. Um... You wouldn't happen to know where the other members of your club are, do you?"

"They said they were going to St. John's Church." André answered nonchalantly. "Something about a sinkhole appearing that they had to go look at. I... did not want to get involved..." It suddenly dawned on him what Marti was considering doing. After all, he had been in this movie before. The hero decides to take off and do something reckless, getting themselves into more trouble. She already had the horse out. She could go and gallop into the night. "Ma Chérie, you are not thinking of going there by yourself are you? I have been in enough movies to know that is not a good idea. You will probably get yourself hurt, and the people chasing you will have succeeded. I am sure my friends will be able to handle themselves." Then, André smiled signature million dollar grin. "Stay here, with us, s'il vous plaît. ♥ It will be safer for you if we stay together. ♥"

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Marti blinked at André's last words. All of a sudden, staying didn't sound as bad, but not entirely. As guilty as she felt involving these people, he did have a point. She looked around again, making sure that the guard was still distracted. Then she quietly said, "Aithon."

Another horse appeared, this time with dark blue eyes.

"Aithon, Konabos, look for a damaged church and go down the sinkhole until you find the ones who were chasing us earlier. Help whoever they're fighting. Make sure you don't get spotted until then."

Both horses whinnied in confirmation before rushing off in a blur. André did say it was best she stay here, but that didn't mean she couldn't send help. Besides, she had one more reason to stay. Derek would probably be worried if she got herself captured. She sighed. A few moments passed.

Then she said, "When's that car gonna be here?"

She didn't really feel like waiting right now, especially when she still felt a little guilty for "running away". She never liked to do that, not when her mother used to put her life on the line all the time.

Anima Maria Juarez
Anubis Descendant
Lily's Home, Tunnel System

Anima rubbed her eyes in a vain attempt to clear the blurriness. It didn't, but it was worth a try. After all, those grunting and thudding sounds don't sound very good and last she remembered she was being attacked, so the sooner her sight was back the better. When it did come back, she couldn't help but gape at what she saw. Not too far from where she was standing Danny was wrestling with her attacker, who was now covered in fur and had fangs. If that wasn't a werewolf, then she didn't know what was.

She had to help, but how?

Then she spotted a someone familiar in the background and got an idea. She might not have super strength or anything like that, but she could there was something she could do. She gestured to Percival to come close and quickly. He did so and when he was, she said,

"Ever tried possessing anyone?"

He blinked. "What? Uh, no."

"Then try it on her already!"

He got the message. "Right o, Miss!"

And the friendly ghost headed straight for the pair. It might be a long shot, but it was worth a try.

Magi didn't bother to see if her attack hit its intended target. Instead, she had her attention on Hansel and her griffin. She screamed as claws dug into her arm. At first, Hansel was happy that it worked, until she saw the pained but still wide smirk on Magi's face. That was when Hansel realized her mistake. She tried to call out to her summon to stop, but it wasn't fast enough. Hansel and her griffin were hit by a torrent of water, pushing them back and making her griffin let go. Magi took this opportunity to start doing something to her wound in the form of placing a glowing hand on it.

Meanwhile, thr ground started shaking even more from the thuds of the fighting wyrms.

Choker briefly glanced at Magi, worry in his eyes, but didn't act upon it as Caliburn kept up her assault. The two kept clashing weapons as before, neither gaining nor losing any ground, even with the shaking.

Whether or not Magi's earlier attack hit Sullivan, the man he pushed away earlier was charging towards him with horns on his head, undeterred by the way the ground was moving.

The man that Daniel knocked down earlier, though still on the ground, had put his head back on. When he saw Lexa's advance towards him, he summoned a whip made of bones but otherwise just stayed at his spot, the ground moving too much for him to stand.

Salazar Daniel Drake
Sagramore Descendant

Daniel fought tooth and nail with his opponent. She snarled but he did in return. He tried to land a hit on her, but the fact that she was trying to bite him prevented him from doing so. He didn't know how long they were in this stalemate, but it was interupted when she suddenly screamed. At first, Daniel was confused and startled. But he didn't let the opportunity go to waste. He instantly punched her in the gut with all the force he could muster. Then he struck her head.

He stood there, gasping and watched as the woman stumbled. For a second, he thought she would continue. Then she collapsed onto the ground, unconscious. Daniel sighed. That was a relief. He caught his breath and then his attention was caught when he heard Anima said,

"Well, now at least now you know what to do when you try to possess someone next time, right?"

He wasn't in the mood to guess why she said that, not when the shaking was getting worse.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Kitai "Kit" Hayashi
Kitsune Descendant
Lily's Cave

After Kit attacked the woman that was going after Anima, she tried to help him out by throwing a large rock at her. The rock hit the woman in the face, prompting Kit to wince at the sight, believing that it must've hurt a lot judging from the size of the rock. However, it didn't seem to deter the woman that much as she had finished patting out the flames Kitai set on her and snarled.

Knowing that the fight wasn't over, Kit was about to attack again when things suddenly got bright, prompting the fox to instinctively close his eyes for a moment. When he opened them he saw that now Daniel was fighting the woman, who now looked like a werewolf, which explained to Kit how she had claws in the first place, but still unnerved him knowing just what he and Anima were going up against right from the start.

Kit was about to help Daniel when he noticed Anima appear to beckon someone over. At first this confused the little fox until he started to feel a presence, a familiar one. A moment of thought brought him to realize that it was that ghost from last night, Percy, and Anima appeared to be trying to convince him to possess the werewolf.

Soon afterwards Kit felt the presence move closer to Daniel and the werewolf, followed by the latter starting to scream. Kit could only assume this meant that Anima's plan worked as Daniel knocked out the werewolf shortly afterwards.

With the werewolf finally defeated, Kitai let out a sigh. However, the relief was short lived as he heard an unnerving growl behind him. Out of shear instinct, the fox jumped aside just in time to see something land on the ground he was just standing on. As he took the opportunity to look at the attacker, he could make out that it appeared to be female, but aside from being clearly bipedal the figure looked far from human, horrifying even.

The first thing Kitai noticed was her skin, which appeared to be made up entirely of green scales, and her eyes were yellow and snakelike. She had sharp claws much like the werewolf did and she had even left large claw marks deep into the ground were Kitai once stood. Finally, she had her mouth hanging open to reveal a wide array of sharp teeth and a lizard's tail sticking out her clothes. Seeing all this made Kit whimper as he realized that he was now faced with something clearly reptilian.

Any fears he might've had at that moment had to be set aside, however, as the woman soon turned her gaze over to Anima. Immediately fearing for her safety, Kit shifted into his human form and set his hands aflame. "No!" Kitai yelled out as he let loose a wave of blue fire that quickly struck the woman from behind.

Seeing the woman now thrash around as if trying to get rid of the flames now burning her back, Kit looked on with a hint of hope that he managed to get the creatures attention away from Anima, and had even put the monster out of commission once the fire had done its damage. This hope turned to fear though once he saw the creature stop struggling to put the flames out and turn to face him, seemingly unfazed by the flames burning her as she charged at him with claws at the ready.

"Ah!" Kitai let out terrified as he quickly turned back into a fox and began to run away from the reptilian. Much to his surprise, the monster seemed to be able to keep up with him pretty well, even if he still was faster. Even as he tried disorienting her by swiftly turning in different directions, she was able to keep up with his movements well enough to stay in consistent pursuit, making it almost impossible for Kit to find a safe opening to attack. He did eventually come up with a plan to subdue the monster, but the thought of what he was about to due unnerved him greatly.

Ready to set his plan into action, Kitai created an illusory copy of himself, while at the same time cast an illusion of his real self that made him completely invisible to the monster. From there he jumped aside and watched as the scaly woman chased his copy, which told him that she couldn't tell she was going after a fake as he moved onto the next part of his plan. His copy quickly turned around and set itself aflame before charging towards the reptilian beast that had been chasing it.

As Kitai suspected, the monster was ready for such a move as she timed a swing of her claws at just the right time to strike the copy. It took Kitai every ounce of willpower he had to avoid turning away as his copy yelped loudly in pain and flew onto the ground rolling several times until the flames surrounding it faded away to reveal that it was laying on one side with a few deep gashes from the reptilian's claws on the other side facing up.

Now that she had the upper hand, the reptilian slowly made her way to Kitai's injured copy, letting out a sinister laugh with saliva dripping from her mouth until she reach out and grabbed the copy by the neck with one hand, and grabbed one of the copies hind legs with the other before lifting him up and bringing him towards her mouth.

It was at this point that Kit realized what she was about to do and couldn't bare to watch, nor did he need to. The creature was standing still in one place and was distracted, now was the time to strike. Right before she bit into him, Kitai's illusory double disappeared from her hands, leaving her dumbfounded over what happened until suddenly a series of thick illusory cables emerged from the ground and wrapped themselves around the monster's wrists, ankles, and waist, even though the cables restraining her weren't actually there, her sense of touch was now being used against her, rendering her immobile.

With the monster now struggling helplessly against his trap, Kitai dropped the illusion that had him invisible the entire time, revealing himself in his human form next to Anima. As he looked on at the woman he had just fought against, he was breathing heavily with a hand over his chest and a frightened look in his eyes. He was clearly unnerved over having nearly watched himself die, even if it was just a copy he had conjured himself and could see right through.

Last edited: