• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Myths and Legends: The One shot contest! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
This looks interesting, but I was wondering if the one shot we write could be related to one of the stories we've already made...

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Sheimi:

As we all know heaven and hell have been in constant war as far as time can tell....a God representing the force of hell Giratina, and a God representing a force from the heavens Aruseus, have been struggling to take over the land, land they each plan on converting to their natural Utopia.
Sheimi a most wonderfull creature was a gift from Gaya, or Mother Earth...while the water and the earth (Groudon, Kyogre), Time and Space (Palkia, Dialga), Hell and Heaven (Giratina, Aruseus), a small beautiful creature takes upon its shoulders the weight of the world... Sheimi quietly rolls on a ball and sleeps in a beautiful bed of flowers in Elysium Gardens. While it sleeps, sheimi flows energy to the world keeping the Pokemon energy under control, the earth flourishing, and the trees green and littered with flowers.
Once every decade Sheimi awakes and Fights Darkarai who always tries to devour its energy while it´s sleeping.

Sybot

Oh, sorry Zephyr, there was a thread in General about creating stories for Legendaries and I directed them here. I didn't realise that they'd just post them here like that though. Sorry again!

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
I'd love to join this competition.

One quick question though: Can we make up our own legendary, as long as existing legendaries still come into play?

'Ello! I'd like to join.

I wrote a strange one-shot based on the Episode where Ash and his friends learn about the sacred flame of johto ( where sneasle is gaurding ((sp?)) it). I thought that it said Ho-oh destroyed the WORLD, not the area. o_O So, I got an idea and wrote the end of the world.
XDXD

Just curious if I'm allowed to enter, where I post it, and what graphics are allowed (it's a little gorey).

How do I submit my entry?

Post your One Shot on the forums as usual. Above the actual One Shot in the description part, please note that it is for this contest and link to this thread. This is for those who may be interestwd to find out more about the contest for maybe reading or interest in joining.

When you have done this, Pm me the entry and I will put it up with your name under the Entry list.

What is the rating maximum for this contest?

R rated with all the usual warnings as per the Fanfiction Rules.

Sandra

I'll enter this contest, I guess, but I won't be able to start my entree for a while yet. (Thank goodness I have until February!)

But I have one question: Am I allowed to use motre then one legendary? For example, if I wanted to write a one-shot that's based in the Orange Islands, could I include Articuno and Zapdos and Moltres? Or is the limit one legendary per story?

(And also, am I allowed to use a real person in my story? For example, if I wanted my entre to be about Samuel L. Jackson becoming the ultimate ruler of the Orange Islands, could I do it? Or do the characters have to be original or Pokemon related?)

You can stick in as many as you feel you can handle. I got tempted to use Lugia and Suicune on a sheer wtf idea for example :)

As long as the legendary is in there somewhere you can do whatever the ehck you like otherwise. All thats asked is that the writting acts as a Stand Alone so even if it relates to an exisitng piece of yours, we don;t have to read it to get it.

Sandra

For one, they never asked and of course it shows no sign of slipping off the first page. I just stickied this one partly as it is more likely to slip and I need to get it up a lot for posting the latest entry links but thats just me.

Sandra

elfhelm

What it do?
Uh...I'm not really well-known here-or anywhere, as far as that goes. But I'd like to write up a One-Shot on a Legendary Aracanine, if that's okay. So... guess I'll get to work.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
All right! All of my fics are centered around one legend, so I will enter that legend!

Okay, it's up, but I'm not sure if it is in the right place... I put it in the regular fanfic thread part...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.