• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Myths and Legends: The One shot contest! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalSaurTower

I am such a procrasinator. I waited right until two days from now to start, and I have just 3 pages dones. T.T Hopefully I'll finish it in time for this, but if not, I can manage finishing it up and posting it here without competition.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
o_o The deadline is approaching && I still haven't made much progress on my entry...although winter break is next week, so I'll have lots of days to finish it. o_o;; *runs around wildly* o_@

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
I have decided to enter this contest with this one-shot. It's called Hearts: Such fickle things. The legendary pokemon chosen for this is Mewtwo. Wish me luck. ^^

Could you please pm me the entry or it won't be accepted. The reason being, if the forums explode or something, my PMs are more likely to be intact than threads are, plus givs me quicker access than trawling through this thread.

Also, the deadline is gonna be extended again just a smidgeon. With me being ill then computer problems I've managed to get absolutely nothing done and finishing on a Sunday makes far more sense.

Sandra

I've changed the title to reflect the deadline. The actual deadline is tonight at Midnight GMT (My time) but if you wish to sneak in an entry while I'm asleep (As there is a chance I'll fall asleep by then but I won't even start judging till the morning) you are welcome to do so BUT if you ignore any part of the submission process as during that time I cannot correct you, your entry will be ignored.

Remember to pm me:

The link to your One Shot
A link to this thread in your One Shot

Last minute entries or edits, go for it.

Sandra

It got extended by a week as I was having serious computer problems which woulda meant any entries that came in during that time woulda likely have been missed :S

Sandra

katiekitten

The Compromise
I'm glad I have until the end of today - I haven't exactly finished yet... XD I'm writing something new, ya see. *nods*

Psychic

Really and truly
ARGH! Why won't the stuff in my head go onto the screen? Why can't I write for garbage? Why did I have to be at play rehearsal all day? Why couldn't I just do this during play rehearsal instead of act and play badminton? *smacks head against wall*

I don't seem to be the only one who's not done, you know! Could you pleeeaaase extend the deadline for us? After all, let me remind you that this was supposed to take place after the Roses and Chocolates Contest, but that hasn't even ended yet, and the deadline for that really wasn't even that long ago! I'm suuuuuure you can extend it just a liiiiiiittle longer. Just a liiiiiiiittle.

...please? *grabs a puppy and holds it up to Sandra* DON'T TRY TO HIDE FROM ITS CUTENESS. *cue tail wagging and big puppy eyes*

~Psychic

katiekitten

The Compromise
...Could we have an extension? Please? *begs with Psychic* XD

Last edited:
>> I really don't want to but I need to finish my own myself (I know Dan won't mind and I need the time to sink the poll thread). I'd not been watching the Romance one so didn't know sans the jduging thing it got messed around with.

This is the LAST time this gets extended or we'll never got done either. You have until 12:00 Midnight GMT/Monday morning when I wake up on the 11th March. If you can't get finished by then then I'm afraid you're stuck. Now to extend my art contest as that hasn't got enough entries hur.

Sandra

Just as reminder. ALL entries are to be in by the time I log on tomorrow morning otherwise they will be refused for being late and no amount of whining and pleading will do otherwise. My own should go up tomorrow since I haven't sunk the poll just yet (About to now) and I know it won't be minded as much. I have a Febuary excuse backlog :D

The vote on judges will happen after the main which should take about 2 weeks give or take since all three judges are working/running around a lot finding work so that needs to be taken into consideration.

See you in the morning.

Sandra

Right then, time's up. f you haven't got your entry in I'm afraid you're too late, you've ahd several extensions now but that was the last one. I actually woke up at 7 and have been up since then but decided to hold off till 9am for any last minuters, keeping myself busy moving all my dman photos DA has decided are now in the wrong area.

To the two entrants who did pm me last night/this morning, I'll put your entries up after I've done the photographs as I don't want to risk messing my links up and losing an hour's work :S Don't worry, I got them both well in time.

A bit later on I'll send the thing round to the other judges of what to do etc but it's unlikely the results will be out in like a week say. Mine MIGHT be but it depends how my backlog clears but of course I won't be posting them until the other two are ready.

Keep an eye on this thread for updates, the vote on the judges will commence AFTER the main is done to give the poll plently of time to sink and less confusion. Questions? Go ahead.

Sandra

Judge problem averted :D

---

Right I've hit a slight problem. I'm finishing off my judging today (Once again games have defied me so making the msot of the free time) but unfortantely one of the judges has gone down ebcause of a suden surge of workload and they are about killing themselves keeping on top of that let alone judging as well. Price of self employment I suppose.

If any of you have the time and willingness, please pm that you would like to act as a replacement judge. If you have entered this contest, your entry will be moved to the Judges section so be sure thats what you want to do first.

It's unfortante and a bit late in the day but not a lot I can do about it, knew it was a risk it'd happen but Easter kinda caused it. Thanks in advance.

Sandra

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.