• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Myzou's Request Shop Now Open!~ :D

Myzou

Myzou's Shop Now Closed!

Opened after a few requests, oddly enough =P

Also, Requests may take up to a day or 2 to complete, depending on my school schedule (homework, etc.), shouldn't take more then 3 days after your name is on the waiting list, if it does, please PM me, and I will make yours ASAP.

I appreciate any and all feedback you guys have for me, but as per the rules, please PM the feedback, as the rules state request, wait, pick up request and leave. So just message me if you wanna thank/be evil to me xD (I do like both good or bad criticism and always taking tips on how to improve.)

Now, for the part you guys are here for ^.~:

Please post the following information:

Name (That goes in the box =P)
Badges (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier, etc.)
Background (specific if possible, would be my best friend if you knew exactly what you wanted and could link it =P, unless you want one of the premade templates...)
Trainer Sprite (Can make custom ones like in my sig, however, those can take a lot more time, so don't expect it within a day unless I'm extremely bored xD, if you want, please post what you want to look like and colors.)
Pokemon (I don't make custom pokemon sprites, as those take WAY too long ^^;, and If you want one of serebiis D/P Pokemon Sprites, please make sure to include if you want me to add Credit to Serebii for the sprite on the card, or if you'll add to you signature, as if neither are present, your sig can and normally will be deleted by a mod)

Examples of my work thus far:

Trainer Cards
Myzou.png
Rose2.png

daniel3badgewithhm2.png
shadowku2.png

Bayleef2.png
Myzou2.png

lucariowithyk9.png

Battle Scenes

AlaGenGarEru.png

I had others, but they got lost when reformatted computer, if you own one, please PM me so I can add it =P
To mods: told F0x to add the credit to weavile to his sig when he adds the Trainer card, so just tellin ya =P
Butterfree Sprite in 3rd One Made by Momogirl!

People In Line for Trainer Cards

1. None
2. None
3. None

Banners are possible if you can supply a general idea of the pictures you want, and would be even better if you had the exact images =P​

Last edited:

Myzou

Tim2.png

Just made this outta the basic borders, can do for you, however they take about 1-2 hours, as opposed to the 5-20 minutes for the others, so they may take a bit longer ^^;

Last edited:

Nightdawn

Gamer Since 1987
Trainer Card Made By Me! :D
(Butterfree by Momogurl!)

you forgott to give credits for the butterfree sprite man;P

ehum ehum .... its Momogirl not Momogurl ;P

Just a hint for your tcs..don´t save them as another format as they are.....GIF=GIF JPG=JPG Not GIF=JPG..they become blurry

Good luck in this shop=)

Myzou

Just a hint for your tcs..don´t save them as another format as they are.....GIF=GIF JPG=JPG Not GIF=JPG..they become blurry

Scared me for a sec, was like, wait, I saved mine like normal, then saw the random person who posted above and the TC in his sig that he made xD Don't scare me like that =P

Still Waiting for requests ~.~ xD

Myzou

Just made this COMPLETELY out of scratch, still waiting for requests xD Can use Serebiis D/P Sprites, however you MUST credit them in your Sig.

TC.png

Sprites From Serebii.net Of Course =P

EDIT: will put other balls besides regular, only did that, because all6 of those are/will be in regular ones =P

Last edited:

Fighting Dark Man

Everyone's Nightmare
I'd like a trainer card but I don't know if it would be allowed because for some reason I wanted to add more text recently to my sig and the thing said it was too big when I tried to save it. Maybe you just can't type too much, but if I can't type much, I can't give credit. Well, assuming that I am allowed to use a TC, I can get rid of the text in my sig if necessary to make room for credit. I want:

Name: Fighting Dark Man
Badges: Kanto
Background: I don't know what it's called, but I like that purple background you used for the second TC example, however, I want my TC to be in the format of the first example.
Trainer Sprite: I suppose the Fire Red trainer will do.
Pokemon: Sneasel, Heracross, Gligar, Lugia, Suicune and Umbreon. (Just some of my favorite pokes)

Thanks assuming I will be able to put the thing in my sig and save it.

Myzou

I'd like a trainer card but I don't know if it would be allowed because for some reason I wanted to add more text recently to my sig and the thing said it was too big when I tried to save it. Maybe you just can't type too much, but if I can't type much, I can't give credit. Well, assuming that I am allowed to use a TC, I can get rid of the text in my sig if necessary to make room for credit. I want:

Name: Fighting Dark Man
Badges: Kanto
Background: I don't know what it's called, but I like that purple background you used for the second TC example, however, I want my TC to be in the format of the first example.
Trainer Sprite: I suppose the Fire Red trainer will do.
Pokemon: Sneasel, Heracross, Gligar, Lugia, Suicune and Umbreon. (Just some of my favorite pokes)

Thanks assuming I will be able to put the thing in my sig and save it.

Might not be done tonight, forgot to make a template for the first example xD, but its very possible, so if not up today, will be up first thing tomorrow :)

Also, anyones allowed to use a Trainer Card :)

Fighting Dark Man

Everyone's Nightmare
Might not be done tonight, forgot to make a template for the first example xD, but its very possible, so if not up today, will be up first thing tomorrow :)

Also, anyones allowed to use a Trainer Card :)

So I guess you just can't type tons of things in there, then. Because I wanted to copy the thing about being one of the few who doesn't hate Aipom or something into my sig, but when I tried to save it, it said your sig is too many lines or something.

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Hey Myzou, earlier I asked if you could get rid of Backgrounds, now I need that favour, coould you please white be gone these for me?

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/429.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/Gyarados.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/Venusaur.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/Charizard.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/Blastoise.png

Note to others, don't steal these ^^^ I revamped them, you steal, you pay.

Denieru

Sparkly
Last edited:

Myzou

Hey Myzou, earlier I asked if you could get rid of Backgrounds, now I need that favour, coould you please white be gone these for me?

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/429.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/Gyarados.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/Venusaur.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/Charizard.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/169_01/Blastoise.png

Note to others, don't steal these ^^^ I revamped them, you steal, you pay.

Hmm, Photoshop isn't working o_O normally works when I do it, this is a first for me lol, I'll see if I can figure it out after I'm done with TC I guess o.o;;

Daniel: Yours after Darks :D

Almsot done with template that you requested

Fighting Dark Man

Everyone's Nightmare
Oops, Myzou I recently checked your first post and saw another template up there above the one I want. I just want to clear up the fact that I want the TC to be like the one above the template with the purple background, however with the purple background. I don't know if I'm making any sense. I guess what I'm saying is I want it in the format that looks like the basic style TC. Hope I cleared it up. I don't know if you just recently added that new one.

Myzou

Oops, Myzou I recently checked your first post and saw another template up there above the one I want. I just want to clear up the fact that I want the TC to be like the one above the template with the purple background, however with the purple background. I don't know if I'm making any sense. I guess what I'm saying is I want it in the format that looks like the basic style TC. Hope I cleared it up. I don't know if you just recently added that new one.

LOL weee for misunderstandings, you can choose that, or I have this in production, respond and I'll read your answer and finish or redo (both equally easy) tomorrow :)

fdmog5.png

To simplify what I said, if you want this completed say so, if not, just as easy to switch to the one you said xD, Surprised I didn't realize I replaced my first example LOL

Fighting Dark Man

Everyone's Nightmare
LOL weee for misunderstandings, you can choose that, or I have this in production, respond and I'll read your answer and finish or redo (both equally easy) tomorrow

No, I do want the purple background, but I want the actual TC to be based off the card example you gave that had the water background and Team Aqua member. But just so there's no confusion, purple background, not water background, Fire Red male trainer (I assumed you knew that but just to make sure) not Team Aqua member. I know it kind of sounded confusing, probably. Sorry.

Myzou

No, I do want the purple background, but I want the actual TC to be based off the card example you gave that had the water background and Team Aqua member. But just so there's no confusion, purple background, not water background, Fire Red male trainer (I assumed you knew that but just to make sure) not Team Aqua member. I know it kind of sounded confusing, probably. Sorry.

Hopefully this is what you wanted =P, Made 2, one with regular colors, then another to match the background, choose whichever xD

FDM2.png

FDM2Colored.png