• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Myzou's Request Shop Now Open!~ :D

Fighting Dark Man

Everyone's Nightmare
Hopefully this is what you wanted =P, Made 2, one with regular colors, then another to match the background, choose whichever xD

FDM2.png

FDM2Colored.png

BING BING BING! LOL, No um, yeah I'll take the second one with the matching colors, but aren't you supposed to create links so I can use the URL or something? Or should I use the URL I see as I am replying to your post? I'll try what I just said first. Thanks.
EDIT: K, It worked. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Myzou

BING BING BING! LOL, No um, yeah I'll take the second one with the matching colors, but aren't you supposed to create links so I can use the URL or something? Or should I use the URL I see as I am replying to your post? I'll try what I just said first. Thanks.
EDIT: K, It worked. Thanks again.

Technically your supposed to upload it to your own host (i.e. make a photobucket account), but since I don't use that account except for TCs and Sprites, shouldn't be too much of a problem xD

Daniel, will start on yours as soon as I get home from store, just finished finding the template I had made xD

Myzou

Hope this is what you wanted =P

Daniel.png

EDIT: Didn't get these sprites off of Serebii =P one of them is of the second frame, and should confirm that xD

Myzou

Sorry to be a nag... But its been one day and I still havent gotten my WBGs.

Computer seems to like me a bit more, managed to do it a few times today, if you still need it, please respond, otherwise, requests are still open :)

Denieru

Sparkly
could i have a normal tc

name: Daniel
sprite: 4th gen electric gym leader
pokemon: naetoru fianl evo,floatsel,ghost ballon evo,rentoraa,kirlia alt evo,lucario
badges: 4th gen if u cant use those then use 3rd gen
background: this

can all the sprites be inside the boxes

Denieru

Sparkly
oh kool i see ill put it in my sig and i dont want any pokemon behind the trainer

Myzou

oh kool i see ill put it in my sig and i dont want any pokemon behind the trainer

k np, any chance you know which trainer is the electric gym leader? xD Bit confused on that grounds >.<

EDIT: Nvm Found it, a lot of the sprites looked alike o.o;;

Last edited:

Denieru

Sparkly
this guy

daa.png

Myzou

Tried my best, one with the matching colors, one without =P

daniel2withoutbackzv9.png

daniel2yw6.png

@l@k@z@m

If possible i would like a picture of a 2 on 2 battle with Alakazam and Genger fighting gardevoir and that thing that a male kirlia can evolve into.
All are lvl.100 and alakazam is using psychic! If you cant do this I understand that the request was to much for you but if you can i will give tripple credit!!!!!!!

Myzou

If possible i would like a picture of a 2 on 2 battle with Alakazam and Genger fighting gardevoir and that thing that a male kirlia can evolve into.
All are lvl.100 and alakazam is using psychic! If you cant do this I understand that the request was to much for you but if you can i will give tripple credit!!!!!!!

Alas, don't know how to make battle scenes, but I guess I can try when I get some free time ^^;

Myzou

Hopefully this is what you wanted, tried my best =P First try xD

AlaGenGarEru.png

I'm now helping at http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=66279, so I doubt I'll be continuing this thread, please request me there if you want me specifically :)

Myzou

Sorry, I tried Photoshop AND Paint Shop, neither are working... wtf?

Myzou

Sorry, QUick bump, used for an examples page in the shop I work in, was about to be deleted ^^;