1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

N in the anime!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by iloveN, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iloveN

iloveN New Member

N, the coolest guy in pokemon, is in the anime! from what i have heard, he will meet Ash and Company (duh), and may have a battle with someone. at least that is what i have heard. the first episode with him is this saturday at 8:30 eastern time. you have to love it!

2. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

You are posting this in Pokémon Spoilers. Most of us already know about this since Japan is around 13 episodes ahead of the dub.

3. Hikatoshi26

Hikatoshi26 Well-Known Member

Yeah you should go to normal discussion but yes it was amazing and N is cool....somewhat.

4. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

5. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

This isn't exactly news, but if you want to discuss this, I guess you could discuss him in the episode thread for episode that the dub will show this Saturday Night/Morning.

Or you could create a thread, asking what other people's thoughts are on N in the anime in the Pokemon Anime Discussion Sub Forum.

He's allowed to be, it's a great arc. And if he wants the spoilers, than it isn't unwanted.

6. fitzy909

fitzy909 Just another guy

i like n. his character is cool and i like his story. it is pretty cool to have him join ash and co. i wish he would stick around longer, but we get what we get. i wish he would use some pokemon, but again can't get everything we ask for.

7. BlueWartortle

BlueWartortle ぶル ワルとルツル

N was an okay character to see, though I doubt that we will get to see him again, unless Gen 6 brings him back for some reason.
    He had the game-marketing purpose, he is now useless to the anime team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.