• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N-n-new member!

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
:025n172:Hi, yeah you get the point I am new. I am pretty much pichu crazed. So uh here is a brief watch-ma-call-it about me...;026;

(Favorite Move: Volttackle
(Favorite Pokemon: if you bothered to read above, you would know
(Favorite Episode: (This is back in the Johto region episodes) The one with the unknown and the larvitar
(Favorite Game: Yellow

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Any problems, just VM/PM a member of staff or the newbie greeters that should get here soon.

FIRST POST!!!!! ^_^

john stewart

:D hello ^_^

P.S. fuzepichu loves pichu too

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the forums, like Shiny hunter reece said, you can always ask one of the staff for help.

Or if they're busy you can just send me a message and i'll see what i can do to help.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!:D I hope you have fun here!

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
This is one great welcoming commity!

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
yes, so please ask me or anyone else if you need any help with anything.
pm or vm me about anything. i'm basically here everyday. :D

matman

Dragon master!
hi i am new 2. how do i pm someone?

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
Greetings, Thy name is NamuSkull.
Awhile back, I've been lurking around here and look where I end up?
Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet everyone.
Namu Namu Namu Namu.

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
hi i am new 2. how do i pm someone?

you click on their name, then a window should drop down from it. click send private message. should be the second option to pop down

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Hey, another WELCOME TO THE FORUMS. i like pichu too, and yea the best episodes sure were in the olden days lol

matman

Dragon master!
hey thnx those of you who helped me with pm`s.
i hope no one gets mad but for those other newbs who come across this your pm (private messzging) is at th top corner of your screen on this page. it took me a while 2 get to mine.

john stewart

Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

correction:2nd :D