• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S Now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll start sr after I ate my lunch ,delicious Japanese food

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hey guys, congrats on the amazing shop. Finally got around to checking it out. Anyway, of course there's tons we like but I was wondering if we could work something out for your Finnish Winter Darkrai. I'm also wondering how you managed to get a few DW Gothoritas? I've been looking and having no luck whatsoever. I just don't have connections with the OTs I suppose lol.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hey guys, congrats on the amazing shop. Finally got around to checking it out. Anyway, of course there's tons we like but I was wondering if we could work something out for your Finnish Winter Darkrai. I'm also wondering how you managed to get a few DW Gothoritas? I've been looking and having no luck whatsoever. I just don't have connections with the OTs I suppose lol.

Hi!,

Thanks bro and sure will do.

EoTN

From Kevin's portion of the shop, I would like this:

03121 Shin Se Gae Manaphy Impish 10-8-2011 Capable of taking hits Checked by DR(extremely good offers only)(Non-Redis)

I looked through your pokemon, and I compiled a list of events that I have and you do not;
05072-PC Ninetails-Bold-Likes to thrash about.

06012-PC Lucario-Naughty-Alert to sounds.

03172-Kumamoto Sceptile-Modest-Often doses off.

03172-Kumamoto Blaziken-Mild-Often doses off.

12161-Milo's Island Tornadus-Hasty-somewhat vain.

12161-Milo's Island Thundurus-Timid-Alert to sounds.

11088-NOK Darkrai-Hasty-Good endurance.

03127-Saga Milotic-Serious-Highly curious.

03217-Saga Ludicolo-Docile-Hates to lose.

03172-Miyazaki Gardevoir-Modest-Mischievous-Shiny

03172-Miyazaki Salamence-Mild-Higly curious.

03172-Miyazaki Metagross-Lonely-Highly curious.

That's the best I can do. I don't fully understand the value of it, but I hope that's enough for it.

Kevin24

Event Collector
sorry already have
kummamoto serious
kummamoto blaziken mild
nok darkrai hasty
full nature sets of milos tornadus and thhundurus both japanese and korean
saga milotic serious
miyazaki gardevoir modest shiny
miyazaki salamence mild
miyazaki metagross lonely
the manaphy is a very rare korean event

EoTN

Wow, I thought I had checked carefully...

Anyways, thx for your time. I'll be back.

By the way, what would you consider it to be worth in terms of other events?

Kevin24

Event Collector
I will have one of my shop partners tell you what would be equal in value since i am real tired right now.
update with gamestop keldeo nature set

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Wow, I thought I had checked carefully...

Anyways, thx for your time. I'll be back.

By the way, what would you consider it to be worth in terms of other events?

Hi there,

We decided to put a few good legit-checked events on condition that you must keep them NFT as well as looking at our want list which is currently

#DW Japanese & Korean serial code events as well as DW Eeveeloutions.
#Korean real life event in 4th Gen with proof I already have the real life events in 5th Gen.
#GBA Events must be checked before trading in 4th Gen.

Thanks..

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
ok my computer is screwed up pretty badly. the fans aren't even spinning. i won't be trading again til it gets fixed which i don't know when that could be. could be weeks or a month or 2. I WILL NOT respond to any messages regarding trades so don't send any.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hi notorious I have the GAMESTOP keldeo from the first day of release modest SMR2012 obtained myself I was wondering if you had a jirachi with body slam, or Coloseum shinies these are the main pokemon I am searching for but I am also looking for shiny Kyushu train pokemon please VM me when you respond this way I know you saw this
thanks

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hi notorious I have the GAMESTOP keldeo from the first day of release modest SMR2012 obtained myself I was wondering if you had a jirachi with body slam, or Coloseum shinies these are the main pokemon I am searching for but I am also looking for shiny Kyushu train pokemon please VM me when you respond this way I know you saw this
thanks

I can offer Shiny SS Pokemon for it man deal. As for the bodyslam Jirachi this is too big and I'm not a fan of XDs ..

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Do you have shiny SS Kyushu train gardevoir or shiny swam pert?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Okay then can I get swam pert if you have it as flawless impish, or careful, or gardevoir if you have modest or timid

Status
Not open for further replies.