• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S Now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I would like timid flawless shiny gardevoir please and please use the black FC in my sig what FC should I use

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I still need your pics and stuff.

Okay send me your email again in a PM and I will see if I can send the pictures from where I am mow but my phone gets horrible coverage where I am now so I may need to send it when I get back home

EoTN

Hey there, I just got my Gamestop Keldeo, and I've seen you asking for them. Would you be willing to trade a PCNY event for mine? I have yet to claim it, so you can get any nature you want.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hey there, I just got my Gamestop Keldeo, and I've seen you asking for them. Would you be willing to trade a PCNY event for mine? I have yet to claim it, so you can get any nature you want.

Hi,

Thanks for posting at the shop. I do not trade 5th Gen events for my PCNYs.

EoTN

Okay, what do you think a keldeo is worth? Also, does that mean you don't trade PCNY in gen 5, or just that you need older events to warrent a trade in gen 5?

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
I do not trade PCNYs for 4th or 5th Gen.

Since you're a mod on PP.net IDK what are you missing out of 4th & 5th Gen events.

Okay, what do you think a keldeo is worth? Also, does that mean you don't trade PCNY in gen 5, or just that you need older events to warrent a trade in gen 5?

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Bump

Pendings

# A bunch of DW Pikachus including mines still need to sign up first LoL.
# More DWs.
# More Keldeos Yes yes.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hmm...

I've got a few dozen shinies obtained direct from the OT. However, many are nicknamed. Even so, I've got a decent number that aren't NN'd as I got a named version of them. What are you guys collectively interested in, in terms of that?

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Heya!

We are only looking for events man.

Hmm...

I've got a few dozen shinies obtained direct from the OT. However, many are nicknamed. Even so, I've got a decent number that aren't NN'd as I got a named version of them. What are you guys collectively interested in, in terms of that?

trident20

ground types
im interested in this: 08112 プラズマ Genesect - Hasty - Sturdy Body - Aug 11, 2012
I would like to know its level and ivs. Also what would you like for it since my events are really no good.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
im interested in this: 08112 プラズマ Genesect - Hasty - Sturdy Body - Aug 11, 2012
I would like to know its level and ivs. Also what would you like for it since my events are really no good.

First off, please list the stuff you could possibly offer.

trident20

ground types
do you only wamt events? i have an ev trained keldeo with hp dark. timid nature.

i think this is my best offer: shiny untouched shaymin lv30 natural cure. growth leec seed magical leaf synthesis.

im pretty sure its legit because it got me the special flower from the lady, but my hacked shaymin did not. its naive nature with JMC:)˜•˜ also its on a master ball and i dont know its ivs

this is everything i know about it. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.