• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N.o.v.a 2

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Image.
So, after months of searching for great FPS's for my Samsung Galaxy S, I've found the greatest game for me. N.O.V.A 2. It's Halo on your iPhone/Android! The only bad thing is that you have to buy it from Gameloft. It's just 6.99$ (3€, 30 SEK) so it's a great deal. I'd highly suggrst this to anyone. Interested? Check out IGN's review. Another plus is it can (on some devices) play in HD. Stunning graphics, great weapons, good "tilting" controls, what more can you add? Yep, 8 person multiplayer. You know what? They also packed that in. Does multiplayer support 3G/4G? Yep. Xperia play? Yep.
Buy it!!!

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
No. It's crap. I've played a trial version.
Don't buy it.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
To motivated.
I'll buy it.

Abstinence Pistols

I have it on my iPod, I got it when it was on sale and only 0.99 (trollface.jpeg). It got old when I couldn't beat the last ****ing level of Campaign to save my life, but I kind of feel like picking it up again.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I brought this game a while back on my iPod. The online is fun but I got stuck in the campaign and cbb anymore with it.

Though I prefer modern combat 2 black Pegasus of nova 2 as a FPS.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
I will definately buy it.
Till then, I will download the trial.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
I personally don't understand why he needs a thread to go buy a $5 game.
Some people dont understand anything.

I made a thread to tell people about an exciting game a few peopel know about. And of course to might hear suggestions from players. And I am not a big fan of internet pay and all that LuLZ, so yes, I wanted a review better than IGN's from here.

Does it bother you?

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Some people dont understand anything.

Excuse me, are you implying that I don't understand anything?

I made a thread to tell people about an exciting game a few people know about. And of course to might hear suggestions from players. And I am not a big fan of internet pay and all that LuLZ, so yes, I wanted a review better than IGN's from here.

That paragraph made no sense. You started a thread to discuss nova 2, then during the thread you keep on posting that, "Oh yeah, I'll definitely get it now." That's kinda odd since in the OP, there was a strong assumption that you already had the game and wanted people to talk about it. You've basically been recommending a game that you don't even own. And what do you mean you're not a fan of internet pay? Go buy an iTunes card and buy the dumb $5 game, it's not expensive! On another not, what the hell is LuLZ? And in your conclusion, you wrap it all up by discussing a point that wasn't even mentioned?

Does it bother you?

No, it does not bother me that you're an idiot.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
No, it does not bother me that you're an idiot.

Ok, i didnt expect that you would be here.
And please tell me how an iTunes card would work on a Android.

Last edited:

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP