• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N00b here

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
Hey guys! as some may already know, I've already jumped the gun and already have a few posts check in already :D Completely forgot about the noob lounge so I guess i'll start my intro here!

Ive been a long time lurker here ever since a friend told me about this site back in '09, but was too lazy to post. Thought I was going to use this site just for help in the games (EV train, competitive battling etc.), but when I saw the extensive discussions in the anime portion of the site, that's when all the memories from my earlier years and the nostalgia started to hit me. I'm pretty sure im not the only one here who looked forward to getting up early on Sat. mornings and watch all the great shows that aired on KidsWB or Toonami in the evening back then... :D

^ And that's what got me hooked onto this site. Lots of great info, tips and techniques that are useful in the Games. Even good debates in the Misc. and great topics/discussions in the entertainment section (huge sports fan here). so in addition to spending time the general sections, I'll be spending a lot of my time there as well.

Looking at my sig, you can tell that my teams are mostly made up of pokemon from Gens 1-3, however no purist here lol, I can appreciate all pokemon for what they are, but it's nice to use something different.

So if you wanna talk about pokemon. sports or anything, just say what's up! :)

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Why hello newb and n00b! Welcome to Serebii. Enjoy your time here because its gonna be funnn! Play around with random people and talk about random Pokemon, the fun never ends!

Sooo, in simpler words, have fun! AND WELCOME!

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
Why hello newb and n00b! Welcome to Serebii. Enjoy your time here because its gonna be funnn! Play around with random people and talk about random Pokemon, the fun never ends!

Sooo, in simpler words, have fun! AND WELCOME!

Haha I agree xD thanks!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Hey and welcome to the forums :)

I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here.

If you want to be friends just let me know.

And yep I was one of the one who would wake up early on Saturday to watch Pokemon :)