• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N3DS issues with time and date

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Mine is pretty brand new. I'd say about.. I just bought it last February.

It tends to resets itself to like 00:00 January 1st 2000 alot. Not when I drop it on the bed but more like slowly grabbing it.

I tried taping the battery, it still does it, but less than before :/

What the heck is going on...?! :/

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Do you ever let the battery run completely dry? I suppose that could be a cause for that if it wasn't charged soon after.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Nah. Nvm for the stuff. I don't want it to get repaired. Nothing is wrong with it now anyway :'3

My old 3DS Xl has been broken and repaired into a new one but broken again. I don't wanna lose more files xD

So thanks anyway guys :3