• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N3DS Mii Plaza - Games and Discussion

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

StreetPass-Mii-Plaza-logo.jpg

Hey everyone- I think that I found the right place for this, and, as there was just a major update along with 4 new games to play including:

• Warrior's Way
  • Mii Force
  • Flower Town
  • Monster Manor

I figured that this actually deserves a thread. Warrior's Way is quite fun. It reminds me of Fire Emblem: Awakening. Flower Town looks somewhat like Nintedogs, only you care and plant and garden flowers rather than the upkeep of dogs. Monster manor involves collecting puzzle pieces and building a path through a mansion filled with ghosts for battling and avoiding. Mii Force is a game that puts you in the position of a Space Cop, fighting galactic crimes and alien villains.

Of course, 2 games already existed including Find Mii (I / II) and Puzzle Swap.

~

:) Discuss away!! :)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I am a fan of the Mii Force game. Just like Find Mii I/II, the color determines the power. The Flower Shop game isn't bad either.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I only have Warrior's Way atm. I am thinking about the Manor one and Mii Force. I saw a 2D Puzzle looking thing in the gallery for Mii Force. What's up w/ that?

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I'm gonna wait for next Saturday to come, so when I get my allowance, I'll probably get one or two of them. I will probably get Mii Force tonight or so, just for the heck of it, and until my friend buys my old 3DS for X/Y, I can use it for tagging.

The flower game doesn't exactly seem like something that I'd like. Besides, I won't have enough time for all of these games.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Which game would you say is the best one? I've been thinking about getting one, but don't want to spend 20 bucks.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Which game would you say is the best one? I've been thinking about getting one, but don't want to spend 20 bucks.
Well the first one gives you a bulk deal where you buy all for for 15 bucks. Doesnt seem that worth it b/c idk if i'd be really into that flower game. Other than that it seems legit. I'm loving Warrior's Way- definitely worth $5

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Well the first one gives you a bulk deal where you buy all for for 15 bucks. Doesnt seem that worth it b/c idk if i'd be really into that flower game. Other than that it seems legit. I'm loving Warrior's Way- definitely worth $5
The whole shebang is actually $13 and its worth getting because you get all of the ticket opportunities.

I feel that flower town will be the most under-appreciated. It's really a pretty intelligent game.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What do you do in flower town anyways? :3 I would get it except I do not have enough money for anymore and Im saving for Pikmin 3 and PKMN X-Y - Im really that stuck for moneyXD

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
What do you do in flower town anyways? :3 I would get it except I do not have enough money for anymore and Im saving for Pikmin 3 and PKMN X-Y - Im really that stuck for moneyXD
What else? You grow flowers, except there are several twists here and there. One such twist is cross pollination, where the flowers breed for more offspring.

BTW, each game gives 22 ticket opportunities. You get a free ticket for updating. There are 90 hats, so....

1 Free ticket
22 Mii Force tickets
22 Flower Town Tickets
22 Warrior's Way Tickets
22 Monster Manor Tickets
+1 Mystery Ticket???

= 90 tickets for all of the hats.

The mystery ticket may be a prize for getting all tickets, but I can't substantiate that statement.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Psychic Politoed said:
What else? You grow flowers, except there are several twists here and there. One such twist is cross pollination, where the flowers breed for more offspring.

BTW, each game gives 22 ticket opportunities. You get a free ticket for updating. There are 90 hats, so....

1 Free ticket
22 Mii Force tickets
22 Flower Town Tickets
22 Warrior's Way Tickets
22 Monster Manor Tickets
+1 Mystery Ticket???

= 90 tickets for all of the hats.

The mystery ticket may be a prize for getting all tickets, but I can't substantiate that statement.
Last edited by Psychic Politoed; Yesterday at 11:04 PM.
Oh, it actualy sounds pretty fun. How does it invlove Streetpass and Levels and such, though? B/C it says everone is similar to Find Mii. And, has anyone collected all of the tickets?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Oh, it actualy sounds pretty fun. How does it invlove Streetpass and Levels and such, though? B/C it says everone is similar to Find Mii. And, has anyone collected all of the tickets?
You basically get your streetpass buddies to water your plant. When it blooms, you can then have it cross-pollinate with the plants that the streetpass buddies are holding, whether they have the game or not. Cross-pollination will produce seeds that can turn into new species, or previous specimens with a different color. I hear that the streetpass mii shirt color effects this somewhat.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
You basically get your streetpass buddies to water your plant. When it blooms, you can then have it cross-pollinate with the plants that the streetpass buddies are holding, whether they have the game or not. Cross-pollination will produce seeds that can turn into new species, or previous specimens with a different color. I hear that the streetpass mii shirt color effects this somewhat.
It sounds pretty awesome. In Warrior's Way you have a bit more of a chance to control what your streetpassed mii does. Basically, you go to war with the Miis you collect, and there's a rock papre scissors strategy in effect with Cavalry, Archers, and Swordsmen. Each MII you streetpass brings everyone in their Mii Plaza, not just themselves. The bigger your army, the higher the chance of a victory.

EDIT:

I bought Mii Force and Monster Manor- both are fun but I'm really enjoying Warrior's Way and Mii FOrce more than the Manor one. It's fun, but a slow game. Also, got the Link Costume Outfit from the Mii Plaza- want all the Zelda stuff!

Last edited: