1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Naetorus evolved form!?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Larvitar, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zameric

Zameric Quicksilver Pirate

you could be right...the fire starter looks like it could be fire & fighting and the water could be water & ice

2. Marco612

Marco612 -=Marco=-

Looks real to me! It looks awesome!!!

3. legendary pkm master

legendary pkm master Water Pokemon Master

i think its his second form and he will evolve at level 36 maybe
    but thi spic looks pretty real to me

4. Zlykin92

Zlykin92 Dark/water trainer

the levels and size of the pokemon never matter. Last time I checked the ds has a b button. They can press that and it stays the same.
    I gotta lvl 98 mudkip. On topic-This pokemon looks fine to me and Im gonna belive its real until something that proves its fake comes on.

5. Penguin

Penguin The Chappy Bunny

I am rather skeptical about this one, but only for the fact that it is released while the evolutions for the other two starters are not. Also, something just doesn't look right about where it is placed.

However, I like the looks of it. Very plausible.

6. -Buoysel-

-Buoysel- Spins Tails Rapidly

I think it is legit. It looks like a second form IMO, and it is only at level 32, even though Venusaur, but still.....I like it.

7. Zameric

-_- yep,i'm left out

8. Eerie Fuwante

Eerie Fuwante Wasting my time

It looks real to me. I mean, balladofwindfishes' example isn't that good. He would have to make it lower quality and add a pretty realistic reflection.

9. energo

energo T.C.R. Admin

it isnt real, why isnt looking right, shouldnt it be looking towards the other pokemon like every other Pokemon sprites so far. Its a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. AnorexicSnorlax

AnorexicSnorlax Boulder Trainer

ah yeah? and what about erekiburu's shadow? is it not too small or what
    [​IMG]
    all shadows have teh same size anyways...

11. Scy*Teh*Scyther

Scy*Teh*Scyther Scyther FTW <3

So will I =P It looks real, and I actually like the Evo. The onyl thing is it does look too much like Naetoru (I mean abnormally close)

12. charmanderandswampertguy

charmanderandswampertguy Thunder Trainer

i hope its real and its the 1st stage of naetorus evo its just right

13. Eerie Fuwante

Eerie Fuwante Wasting my time

Its released from a demo, and not officialy.

Instead of feeling sorry, why dont you say some thing relevent instead of spamming.

14. Munchy

Munchy =)

Yeah. To me it's real, until it is proven fake (if it is..) I don't like the look of it, but I'm not choosing it anyway ^^ Someone said that it's sprite isn't looking at the other Pokémon.. I think it does? o_O

15. ZarraWolf

ZarraWolf Well-Known Member

Even if you are one of the few who said something true ;) poor Zameric

16. hond

hond Member

[​IMG] Looks real to me.

17. Thyplosionmaster

Thyplosionmaster it's a very DarkMoon

that could be a third evo example ivysaur to vinasaur level thirtytwo or bayleef and grovyle evolving at 36

18. AnorexicSnorlax

AnorexicSnorlax Boulder Trainer

i mean u even see the pixels from the ds screen!!!!

19. Zahro

Zahro Well-Known Member

I see that there are multiple people who think the sprite is wrong.
    I'm one of them. I really think it's fake. It just looks fake to me too.

20. Zameric

i have and if you had read closer you would have known that -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.