• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naetorus evolved form!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoriceisgood

Better than thou
Okay, finally got it pieced together.

bb209578.jpg

I didn't bother on using a flash camera because it'd make the image unclear.

But my point is, you can make a fake screenshot so easily by just cropping out anything that's not easy to fake (say, adding the image onto a DS, although in theory I can do that; there are enough real clean screenshots out there to edit the pokémon out of and add new pokémon into.

These things can so easily be mimiced that they -don't- count as evidence of it being real.

The sprite should be the images saving grace, and that turtle looks completely off, it's colours barely change; and it's bigger and uglier, it won't take long before it can be labeled as fake.

believe me.

Phillyboomerangs

Pinsir>Heracross
plain and simple this is fake

HoundoomTrainer

YOU GIVE ME MIGRAINE
Okay, finally got it pieced together.

bb209578.jpg

I didn't bother on using a flash camera because it'd make the image unclear.

But my point is, you can make a fake screenshot so easily by just cropping out anything that's not easy to fake (say, adding the image onto a DS, although in theory I can do that; there are enough real clean screenshots out there to edit the pokémon out of and add new pokémon into.

These things can so easily be mimiced that they -don't- count as evidence of it being real.

The sprite should be the images saving grace, and that turtle looks completely off, it's colours barely change; and it's bigger and uglier, it won't take long before it can be labeled as fake.

believe me.

ROFL.

You win this topic.

Mods close this now. >:D

AnorexicSnorlax

Boulder Trainer
all your arguments must make korobooshi's pics fake, too. in fact they look more fake than this neatore evolution
korobooshi2zr5.jpg

adn serebii has it listed as real, so why should this new pic be fake if this isnt?

Last edited:

[aka]

before they do does anyone care about naeturo's sprout becoming antlers?

HoundoomTrainer

YOU GIVE ME MIGRAINE
all your arguments must make korobooshi's pics fake, too. in fact they look more fake than this neatore evolution
korobooshi2zr5.jpg

No it doesn't, because he's actually ANGLED towards the enemy Pokemon. This supposed Naetoru evo is side-sprited with his eyes look at the opponent.

Neoriceisgood

Better than thou

At least the style on it is right.

The arguements are against the naetoru evolution, it's style is completely wrong; and I'm just showing that all the other stuff means jack, you can easily make it look like it's on a DS screen; so that doesn't make something real.

I wouldn't say anything if this guy at least looked like it belonged to the same game.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
It looks good to me, even more reason for it to be my starter. I think it's 2nd Stage as the Tree hasn't seemed to grow that tall yet, and it's pretty small.

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
wait korobooshi dosent have a shadow either? hmmm.

Xx_pichu_xX

Shinou is calling...
i think its real, but im still gettin pochama

Jukain:)

Heart & Soul...
It seems really fake. It looks like the tamanta pic. they just changed the the name and such and added a new sprite. Could be real though.

fraternity

does anyone know how to get the trainer card templates i forgot

Ok, typhlosion. Let me tell you something.

1. What you're posting is spam. It has nothing to do with the topic.
2. This is not the place to ask. Try looking in the Fan Art section.
3. Always remember the rules. They are located in the right hand corner of the top of the screen.

There you go. I'm not trying to sound rude in any way, but it's the truth.

Now as for the new pokemon, it starting to look fake to me.

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
I Think The Image is Faux

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
I Think The Image is Faux

Shiny Pokemon Chaser Ky

<-Gotcha, 140 eggs!
Hmmm... I kinda like it for some reason. If it is real, then the next time it evolves, it might have a full grown tree out of its head. Wow, lol. It dosent realy matter to me if its fake or not. If its fake, oh well, it wont be to long before we see the actual evolutions of the starters. If it is real, it could also be 2nd stage, because Crocanaw, Bayleef, and ivysaur evolve at level 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.