• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naetorus evolved form!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navvia

Is Special
I hope it's evolution doesn't grow a tree, that would just be ridiculous.

Mudster

Master of the Legend
I think it looks fake, and I don't see how this has been shown without the other two evolutions as well. A very clever fake, but not that clever.

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
Accualy, Croconaw evolves at Lv. 30

Jukain:)

Heart & Soul...
Has anyone noticed how the sprite looks? Unlike the dp sprites, witch are dark and smooth, this is rugged and somewhat pastel, like a emerald sprite. It's shadow and the way it stands is also very strange.

mince cant beef it

Swishable One
Alright, take a look:
1155549239460of1.png

Of course... I could be wrong on the other hand...

right, i read through all the entries here to see if anyone else had noticed what i did...and none of you did.

look at the supposed evolutions twigs on his head, notice all those messy pixels? not very charming at all, and you dont see these lose pixels on any other pokemons poor wee heads.
so i think its a rather shaudy excuse for a fake lol
also theres smearing on it, unless its been rubbing itself senseless, then its fake
;107; ka-pow!

I'm not sure. it looks quite real :/ Real or not, its cute^^

Fujiwara-Kazuma

Do you hate pink?
If you look at Naetoru's shell, the outer lining is black. Comapred to the evolution, the outer lining isn't black. I would think that a Pokemon's evolution would have features that would be consistant with its previous form, meaning the lining. I know its a minor detail, but just something that has been bugging me.

Real or fake? I can't tell. Time will tell.

ETA: If I recall, the Pokemon in D/P have animations. Maybe the evolution is jumping up with its hind legs, therefore making it seem tilted, and that's why it has a shadow?

Last edited:

-GRIEVOUSDUDE-

Piplup says GTFA!!
right, i read through all the entries here to see if anyone else had noticed what i did...and none of you did.

look at the supposed evolutions twigs on his head, notice all those messy pixels? not very charming at all, and you dont see these lose pixels on any other pokemons poor wee heads.
so i think its a rather shaudy excuse for a fake lol
also theres smearing on it, unless its been rubbing itself senseless, then its fake
;107; ka-pow!

ouch your correct.... deffinatly fake!!!
you can clearly see smuged pixles...

Navvia

Is Special
Does it's shadow underneath it say anything about its authenticity?

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Its fake, from the looks at the supposed grass starter 2nd stage, u notice the pixels are screwd up a bit

and i didn't notice a HP number in the status box

so i'd confirm it fake

good thing Serebii thinks alot before he confirms thing

not like some site where they say its real.....lol

but yea...it looks nice for a fake

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Has anyone noticed how the sprite looks? Unlike the dp sprites, witch are dark and smooth, this is rugged and somewhat pastel, like a emerald sprite. It's shadow and the way it stands is also very strange.

Its a low-res pic. Isn't it supposed to look like it with the low quality?:p

Its fake, from the looks at the supposed grass starter 2nd stage, u notice the pixels are screwd up a bit

and i didn't notice a HP number in the status box

so i'd confirm it fake

good thing Serebii thinks alot before he confirms thing

not like some site where they say its real.....lol

but yea...it looks nice for a fake

I agree, after looking at the first page's post, I thought I was the only one that thought it looks weird.

sander2505

Wroarrr!
his mouth is f*cked up. if you look good to it.

EDIT: i think i saw it before.

Amplified

The Legend Lives..
Its head looks sorta gay and looks sorta fake doesn't fit with the Pokemon in general :l

Status
Not open for further replies.