• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naetorus evolved form!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandough 10

wynaut ftw!
The shadow under its feet is a bit suss.

Yea, I agree, usually that kind of hovering shadow is reserved for Pokemon such as Claydol and Electrode.

But I hope it's real.
And if it is real, I hope it's stage 2, because I can't see an evolution in between our Starter and this new guy.

Zabi

Not really here.
I really hope it is its Evo, I mean, look at them, they are very similar, looks legit, and looks cool period. I realy hope it is its evo!

Sasarai

Bishop
I don't buy it.

The spriting doesn't look as good as it should. Either it's fake or they're losing it.

If it's fake, its a very good one. Second only to the fake kangaroo starter thing IMO. Of course, if that is real, I'd expect the other two starters evolved forms to be there as well.

Tech 64

SNA Tails Rip-off
The danish fansite, www.n-touch.dk, have again some new information. This time it's a picture of what is said to be Naetorus evolved form.

It is yet unknown if it is fake or real, but it does indeed look real:

1.jpg

What do you think?

Someone Translate what it says on the bottom of the battle screen.

Skinwalker

It looks really ugly. Hope it looks better in its final form (assuming it is real)...

Eh, all the grass starters have been pretty ugly. Venusaur... Bayleef was like a barl00ga... And Sceptile? Well, it was alright but Grovyle looked much better.

Starters often have drastic changes in the second evolution, while the first looks similar to the first stage... So I hope it ends up looking better.

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
It is supposed to be the grass starters evolution..how could it possibly be 1st stage!?

iirc, 1st stage is the evolution.. I think the chart goes:

baby -> basic -> 1st stage -> 2nd stage

But on topic, judging by its level, this could be naetoru's 2nd stage (if its real)

Sceptile of Stealth

Poison Master
i guess it's the 2nd evo. 3rd evos are usually at level 36+ right? my sceptile evolved at 36 at least....

Yeah, each one except for Venasaur and Meganium (which both evolve on level 32). I'm hoping that the Grass Starter doesn't take pity on itself like the other two besides Sceptile did and evolve on Level 32. That's kinda degrading to the Grass Starters. =/

And I think that evolution looks quite all right. I'm of course assuming it's the second, which I'm very sure it is. But of course, it's the 3rd evolution that matters because that's the one almost everybody will be sticking with. I'd just like to see all stages for the starters. ^^;;

Libra

Signature Maker
I find it funny how a lot of people hoping it is fake 'cause its ugly. Not all Pokemon has to look awesome, beautiful, handsome, etc... If its ugly, its ugly.

"What you see is what you get"

Last edited:
The pose is very weird for a sprite. It's looking directly towards the left. It would be posed diagonal :S

The screen makes it look so real though. Oh and it looks kinda too big to me the middle stage, and too small to be the final stage.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Looks real to me. And since I'm hearing that N-touch is realible {Heard that it was realible in the topic} it makes sense to be the 2nd stage evolution of Naetoru.

Not very appealing to me but it's okay.

Pure

back.
Whoever said teh sprite looks like emerald needs to get their eyes checked. It is clearly in DP style, and I think it is legitimate. It looks to be first stage as it is too small to be 2nd stage, and we already have Naetle as the basic.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
It looks too similar to the first one

Status
Not open for further replies.