• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naetorus evolved form!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceRay87

actually naetoru is more of a snapping turtle.

Turtles live in water, have flippers/webbed feet, so you are stupid go back to school and actually learn somthing :p

eevee-me

Mayness Yayness!
Do all the people who call it a turtle drop out of school before they learnt the differences between a turtle and a tortoise? Seriously get help!

Im afraid I missed the "how to spot the difference between the sprite of a turtle and tortoise" class;)

Zahro

About the turtle discussion, I don't know in English what is the difference between a turtle and a tortoise...
Is the one a landanimal and the other a sea animal?

Moonlight Locust

Wait, am I back? Wow
It's a snapping tortoise. Oh and I don't know if I believe if ti's real or not. I don't care much. But I am getting Naetoru no matter what.

HoundoomTrainer

YOU GIVE ME MIGRAINE
Turtles live in water, have flippers/webbed feet, so you are stupid go back to school and actually learn somthing :p

Right, and this is Pokemon; they don't have to look exactly like the real animal they're based on. Naetoru's mouth does make it seem like it's a snapping turtle.

And Thyplosionmaster, you're not undercover, you're not some anti-noob, and use some periods FFS.

charcolt12

Well if this is the real thing, does anybody see it becoming a dual type, like either psychic, fighting, or dark? It looks like its gonna be another grass/dark type to me.
Which I hate.

lego2will

Rock/Thunder Trainer
I don't care if it's real or not... Looks real, but I have some doubts... I gotta collect them all, anyways... And I like water more.

HoundoomTrainer

YOU GIVE ME MIGRAINE
Well if this is the real thing, does anybody see it becoming a dual type, like either psychic, fighting, or dark? It looks like its gonna be another grass/dark type to me.
Which I hate.

Like I said, the shell is brown and looks like a rock.

WhiteKyziken

Breathing
Hopefully like Grass/Dark, that would be interesting... But I hope thats not the real evolved form, because in my opinion, its hideous.

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
looks to much like a turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.