• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naetorus evolved form!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco612

-=Marco=-
Looks real to me! It looks awesome!!!

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
Wow, I hope so.
But which stage evolution is this? Look at its level.
I reckon this is its final evolution.....
And it looks the part to be it to rather then be the 2nd form.

i think its his second form and he will evolve at level 36 maybe
but thi spic looks pretty real to me

Zlykin92

Dark/water trainer
the levels and size of the pokemon never matter. Last time I checked the ds has a b button. They can press that and it stays the same.
I gotta lvl 98 mudkip. On topic-This pokemon looks fine to me and Im gonna belive its real until something that proves its fake comes on.

Penguin

The Chappy Bunny
I am rather skeptical about this one, but only for the fact that it is released while the evolutions for the other two starters are not. Also, something just doesn't look right about where it is placed.

However, I like the looks of it. Very plausible.

-Buoysel-

Spins Tails Rapidly
I think it is legit. It looks like a second form IMO, and it is only at level 32, even though Venusaur, but still.....I like it.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
It looks real to me. I mean, balladofwindfishes' example isn't that good. He would have to make it lower quality and add a pretty realistic reflection.

energo

T.C.R. Admin
it isnt real, why isnt looking right, shouldnt it be looking towards the other pokemon like every other Pokemon sprites so far. Its a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scy*Teh*Scyther

Scyther FTW <3
On topic-This pokemon looks fine to me and Im gonna belive its real until something that proves its fake comes on.

So will I =P It looks real, and I actually like the Evo. The onyl thing is it does look too much like Naetoru (I mean abnormally close)

Yeah. To me it's real, until it is proven fake (if it is..) I don't like the look of it, but I'm not choosing it anyway ^^ Someone said that it's sprite isn't looking at the other Pokémon.. I think it does? o_O

Zahro

I see that there are multiple people who think the sprite is wrong.
I'm one of them. I really think it's fake. It just looks fake to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.