• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naetorus evolved form!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

living in a dream
I don't know, I don't trust it. unless it's proven real, I conside it a fake. something just doesn;t seem right about this picture

could just be me distrusting everything after all those fakes

fraternity

I'm not too happy with the outcome. But it looks a little fake to me, For example, look at his front right foot. It appears as if he is floating a little.

HoundoomTrainer

YOU GIVE ME MIGRAINE
oh and is it normal for when cacnea faints it evolves first i did in grain i lost the battle with my cacnea which was at evo lv but i still had pokes i did not use revive but out of the battle and to my suprise it evolves and got up after fainting is that normal

Periods. And. Question. Marks.

IJsthee

Pokemon Trainer
I'm not too happy with the outcome. But it looks a little fake to me, For example, look at his front right foot. It appears as if he is floating a little.

yes, i thought that too. But maybe this is because that foot is farther away from us so it should be smaller.

It think this poké looks real

it would rock if it was grass/rock so it can withstand a sceptiles ariel ace and fire attacks and it could learn rock slide to take out flying pokemon grass/rock would be better

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
It is fake cause it is a tortuse/turtle Naetle is a beetle

ZarraWolf

I noticed the foot too... but I still think it is more likely to be real then a fake, just because it is hard to make it look so realistic. but we will never know for sure untill there is more info. So lets all just wait.

And please shut up Thyplosionmaster...

Pirate Crash

Cascade Trainer
i mean u even see the pixels from the ds screen!!!!

There are people out there who can edit stuff like that.

It looks real but im not gonna bet on it just yet.
It could be real because we did get a peek of blaziken before ruby and sapphire came out.

Maybe its full form will have a full grown tree on its head like a horn

balladofwindfishes

A wandering spriter
if I were better at making Pokemon sprites this would look more convincing, but anyway, heres proof that it might be fake
fakescreenlf7.png

Made by me and fake, so don't go emo and believe it's real

anyone can make somthing look convincing

Oh yes, and the name on Mukkuru's thing is correct. I made cusotm letters from its dex entry, as I don't know the first thing to japanese

Penguin

The Chappy Bunny
that's obviously wasn't my example,and that's not all i've said

Example or not, you have been posting spam.

And I am not displeased if this is the second evolution, as others seem to be. I mean, the tree growing on its head seems like something that would be very plausible to Naetoru. He doesn't look bad at all.

Zahro

It's real, to hard to fake that good.
Really it isn't. There are lots of people who can make better sprites than that. And it is NOT GOOD SPRITED, lots of people give comments about his eye, foot and the fact that he is side-sprited, and no front-side.

Status
Not open for further replies.