• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naetorus evolved form!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goomba Joe

Lord of Mushrooms
I'm surprised most of you are skeptical about this. It looks pretty darn real to me, and I can't really think of how someone could make such an authentic-looking sprite and design, and somehow put it on their DS.

If it is real, it looks pretty awesome.

AnorexicSnorlax

Boulder Trainer
fakescreenlf7.png
that's crap, not even the letters look right as well as several other things in this pic

Mystery

Hidden...
I don't see why everyone is being so hard on this Pokémon, to me it looks great and perfectly suited to Naetoru, it looks like how it should evolve, and if it is a fake, which I personally doubt, then it's a pretty damn good one.

[aka]

Anyway, most 2nd stage starters do look like exagerated versions of the starters
i agree with you the only exeptions i can think of are kinda the hoenn starters
I don't know, I don't trust it. unless it's proven real, I conside it a fake.
that's understandable but what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
i for one think it's real i just knew something was gonna come out today

Pirate Crash

Cascade Trainer
the evoed pic could be sprited on a comp and then a picture was taken...

Could explain why they were so carefull not to show too much of the edges.

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
it can't be real

if you notice, it has a shadow under it, which only pokemon that float have!
but i could be wrong

[aka]

i now know what the sproutcould become i dont know how it would work but it could become antlers

Status
Not open for further replies.