• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nagi no Asukara

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Oh God, this series ;___;, it's so freaking beautiful. I swear, if this gets close to CLANNAD in terms of feels at the rate it's going, I'm going to dehydrate myself sometime down the line.

Also, the sea slugs make the most adorable noise ever. I want a squishy sea slug now.

its not made by Key so don't expect it to be that sad

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
New episode was alright

Mainly about Manaka's and Chisaki's relationship, which I guess we needed

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
New episode was alright

Mainly about Manaka's and Chisaki's relationship, which I guess we needed

I kinda forgot what it was the two were mad over, honestly. I guess it was over the talk about whether-or-not they should spill their feelings, but that was a couple of episodes ago. Still, it's always interesting to learn more about the relationship between these characters. I can actually see it getting even more strained in the future the closer Manaka gets to both Hikari and Tsumugu.

Also, are her gills retractable, or something? There are some scenes where they're visible, and then they're not (like when she was at the pool).

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I kinda forgot what it was the two were mad over, honestly. I guess it was over the talk about whether-or-not they should spill their feelings, but that was a couple of episodes ago. Still, it's always interesting to learn more about the relationship between these characters. I can actually see it getting even more strained in the future the closer Manaka gets to both Hikari and Tsumugu.

Also, are her gills retractable, or something? There are some scenes where they're visible, and then they're not (like when she was at the pool).

1. those arent her gills its just a decoration.

2. Chinami was jealous of Manaka cause how shes close to Hikari and she can't even do anything for him and she's mad that she cant tell him her feelings pretty much

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Well, I'm not sure what to make of the new episode. It felt partly redundant, partly new. At least Hikari is really tolerable now?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
This episode was great. Got to see some new interactions, how Miuna and Hikari are both coming to terms with Akari and Manaka, respectively. I wonder if Hikari will go back to living with his dad, though

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I thought this was just going to be a relaxing, cute slice-of-life... but now stuff's happening and it hurts 8(. I'm still loving it, but it's been going into a direction that's really melancholy and less relaxing.

Also, is it just me, or was Hikari slightly darker in this episode than he was? Unless he always was darker than the others, but I thought the sea people were really pale compared to the surface folks? I dunno, that might've just been me seeing things and making assumptions.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I thought this was just going to be a relaxing, cute slice-of-life... but now stuff's happening and it hurts 8(. I'm still loving it, but it's been going into a direction that's really melancholy and less relaxing.

did you not see the Romantic Drama tag under the MAL listing of it haha. I knew going into it that it was going to be really dramatic, and im enjoying it alot

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I feel really bad for Hikari, all he did was give her a hug. It sucks, I want Hikari x Manaka to happen, but it seems like there is no way in hell that will happen.

did you not see the Romantic Drama tag under the MAL listing of it haha. I knew going into it that it was going to be really dramatic, and im enjoying it alot

MAL just guesses, they don't have any prior knowledge of what the show is going to be about.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I feel really bad for Hikari, all he did was give her a hug. It sucks, I want Hikari x Manaka to happen, but it seems like there is no way in hell that will happen.

Yeah, I'd like that to happen as well, but I wouldn't mind if she went to Tsumugu either, since he's a nice guy. Hikari's got Chisaki as well, even though I don't see that happening either. Even if nothing happens between him and Manaka, I'm sure that by the series' end, he'd have grown up to be a man, and then we'll have loads of Hikari/OC fics popping up so he can have someone.

Not that I don't think Hikari/*insert character* hasn't already happened somewhere, but I think the OC fics are gonna be more acceptable. Or they're still gonna make Hikari/Manaka fics either way even if she ends up with Tsumugu. Because shippers are insane.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I want Chisaki x Hikari. Even if it's the least likely one, it seems like it'll work the best