• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nagi no Asukara

Jb

Tsun in the streets
i really need Manaka to show up and these relations to fall into place.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Well, Manaka appeared and everything is screwed up

Thanks P.A Works

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Well fuck easy to understand things

Why do that when we can have something more heartbreaking and drama? And a love something with points of interest being Kaname, Chisaki, and Hikari

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
So Tsumugu now loves Chisaki, who thought she had gotten over Hikari, but she really hadn't. Kaname still loves Chisaki, and Hikari still loves Manaka. If the continuation of the story Tsumugu's grandfather told Chisaki is any indication, the reason Manaka was losing her Ena was because she couldn't forget the person on the land whom she loves, obviously being Tsumugu. Then of course we have Miuna and Sayu both still in love with Hikari and Kaname. These relationships aren't going to end well for so many people.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Just popping in to say this is my favourite airing anime at the moment, it's so good! Chisaki is easily my favourite character. Kaname in the latest episode kinda annoyed me, he was quite mean towards Tsumugu but then I remember he's still technically 13 and this guy's spent time with the girl he likes for 5 years. I've got a feeling that despite all these couple setups there's only going to be one at the end. I'm hoping for Chisaki x Tsumugu but I'm pretty sure it'll be Hikari x Manaka/Miuna.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Lol, I was caught off-guard like Hikari and Miuna at the end as well. I wonder how or why that exactly happened, though... I was looking forward to that potential kiss.

You know, as much as I love this anime, I'm looking forward to the end. I don't really want it to, but I am getting more and more excited to see the ending to the point I should probably start preparing myself. It's faint, but I feel that the ending's not going to be very happy. Well, it still might be happy, just more bittersweet than anything. And I don't know how I'm going to prepare for that. But it's a little peaceful, so the ending may be sad while it all falls into place nicely in the end.

It's going to be interesting to see, nevertheless.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
SCREW UP THOSE ROMANTIC TRIANGLES MORE AND MORE WILL YA, P.A WORKS?

IT'S NOT LIKE l LIKED HAPPINESS ANYWAY

Yay, Manaka's back and everything, woot, woot

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
So, the last scene before Tsumugu came really scared me with Manaka staring blankly. Did it scare anyone else?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh God... Manaka's fate is worse than I thought. That's terrible... so that is what exactly happened to the original Ojoshi, then? When the Sea God returned her to the surface, he took away love from her? Why? That's so cruel.

Don't worry, dear, we'll feel in your place, even though it hurts ;_______;.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Manaka's eyes at the end there looked empty, they had the same kind of look last week as well. I'm guessing that's just how she will look when in any kind of situation that could cause her to develop any kind of feeling towards someone, though I suppose she'd be looking like that more often than not if that were the case.

Interested to see how they resolve the whole world ending crap, Manaka's lack of ability to love and this confusing deformed love shape (hopefully this one get's lowest priority, though I'd be somewhat disappointed if nothing come of it at all) all within the next four episodes.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Finally watched the episode

They got a lot to do, and only 4 episodes. Hope it all resolves okay

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
"Who Do These Feelings Belong to?"

I'm feeling the feelings that Manaka can't feel. Therefore, these feelings belong to me. And it hurts.

That ending should make me feel happy for Tsumugu. But no, the feels were too much. Until Chisaki stops running from her feelings, I'm going to keep feeling like this. Same goes for Hikari.

Three more episodes to go, and I still think this love dodecahedron isn't going to be resolved. At all.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
It looks like two parts of the love shape are going to come to an end soon, and what is Hikari doing, huh?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
So, many things happened

Biggest shock was Manaka rejecting Akira

Kaname accepted Sayu's feelings, so there's 2 down

And Chisaki has a stupid reason for not loving Tsumugu, so she'll end up with him

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The feels weren't as strong with this one like it was last week, but Chisaki rejected Tsumugu and herself really hard right there. That hurt a lot. But not as much as when Manaka couldn't return Akira's pure feelings. 8(

Hopefully the Ofunehiki works and that we don't get a repeat of what happened last time. I don't think my heart will take it.