• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naiveshipping (James x Ash) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Welcome to the Official SPPf Naiveshipping Discussion Thread
A thread dedicated to the love of Kojiro/James and Satoshi/Ash.

[img139]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi-ness/Kojiro%20and%20Satoshi/26.png[/img139]
http://kojisato.55street.net/

Owner
Katsu Koneko

Fanlisting -- Yay for fans!
1. Katsu Koneko
2. EmberGryphon
3. Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
4. C.Gholy

Keeping the thread active!
1) Post topics
2) Comment on pictures
3) Talk about the latest news about the show/manga

- - -

Since the last one died with lack of activity, I've decided to renew it. :D

I declare this open! :D

Last edited:

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
*gives Katsu several cookies!*

I am still a big fan of this shipping. <3 Perhaps I will upload the crappy-but-relevant fanart I did in celebration of the thread re-opening. xD

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
*will not let this one die* D<

I seem to vaguely remember a picture where they were dressed as fruit to lure some pokemon down from somewhere. The symbolism made me smile. <3

Unfortuantly, I fail at finding screenshots. xD

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
No, I didn't see the episode itself. =X I just saw the shot.

Anywho, I think it's topic time. ^_^

Where would they go for their (awkward) first date?

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Hey, a new naive thread :D Can i join~? :p
nice pic Katsu, XD feminine James. love it :D
Where would they go for their (awkward) first date?
yesh, it would definately be awkward. xD
well...maybe an amusement park, as Katsu said, or maybe a beach or something. n_n

oh by the way, in 'Claydol, Big and Tall' they were both dressed as fruit XD Ah, good times, good times...

Commando Amando

ffffffffffffffffffff
DO FRIGGEN WANT

[img139]http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/SuperAmando/?action=view&current=234423.png[/img139]

I love love love love love looooooooove this shipping!

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Hehe, someone seems to save this thread every time it slips down for a month... <3

oh by the way, in 'Claydol, Big and Tall' they were both dressed as fruit XD Ah, good times, good times...

So THAT'S where it's from! xD Thanks~!

And welcome, Amando! Much love for your shipping taste as always. =3

ChloboShoka

Writer
Indeed. Horray for James/Ash, and nice screenshot pic and cute fan art. Thanks for the thread Katsu. Naiveshipping truly rocks.

As for thier first date, I would say a restaurant, then an amusant park. A nice cute scene. ^_^
Remember when Jessie and James kissed Ash on the cheek,when dressed up as those hawaiian dancers?

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Darnit, I haven't seen that episode in forever an' a half. xD I remember what you're talking about, though! Absolutely adorable.

Welcome to the thread, C.Gholy!

ChloboShoka

Writer
Thanks for the welcome.

Anyway, if Ash and James ever where to get married, I can imagine this.

I think they'll both be wearing a wedding dress, afterall thier crossdressing is canon. There will be loads of bridesmaids. Well I can think Jessie, Misty,May and Dawn. Meowth and Pikachu as the paigeboy's.

Their wedding would be the most cutest and hilarious thing on earth!

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
^ Awwww! x3 That'd be the anime world's cutest and also most inept wedding. =D

Brock and Wobbuffet would be groomsmen. <3
Paigeboy!Krazyshi- err, Meowth and Pikachu would be too cute, too. ^^

ChloboShoka

Writer
Yeah i agree, it would be very cute. Brock and Meowth as the groom. Nice one.

Where do you think Ash and James would go on thier honeymoon?

Can I join this one? I like this ship. My favorite Ash/James episode is the one where they work together to make a giant Pokemon go to sleep. Its an AG episode. They both dressed as the same thing. Ash was like "Why always me?" LOL.

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
It was eggplants, wasn't it? I've seen that episode, it had a huge Claydol in it. Gods, I hate Claydol.

But I digress. I don't even like Ash much, but I could see this ship potentially working, actually. Kind of :)

Status
Not open for further replies.