• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Name a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Son Goku

I was wondering what kinda thread to make and decided on this one. Sorry if there's already one like it and feel free to close it or whatever. I want to start a kind of game. It's naming character's from anime but you have to name a character who's name starts with the last letter of the previous character.

like if i said Ash from pokemon in the beginning you then have to name a character starting with H, let's say Heero from GundamWing and then the next one needs to start with O. So i guess i'll start with, uhm, Sasuke from Naruto then. E next. i just want to see how long it can be kept going.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Shouldn't this be in the games section if this is a game?

and so I don't Spam. Edward Elric

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
ABABA from battlebdaman

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
Omastar from pokemon

ForestEmerald

Indigo Champion
Trista Meioh

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer