• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Name Change Thread - READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Current Username: Sinnoh Champion
New Username: Silent Conversation

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Current Username: AlexandriaTheMixed
New Username: ❤Lady Baltny❤

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Current Username: Jigglychu
New Username: Hejiru

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Current Username: Vshan
New Username: Bhatman

WolvenKnightmare

Keep it Dandy, Baby.
Current Username: OrionWolfblade27
New Username: WolvenKnightmare

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Current Username: XxSilverThunderxX

New Username: Silver_Anarchy_17

Very last day...

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Current Username: saphirapwns
New Username: saph

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
no more name changes til october. they will get changed sometime this month. if you pm me asking when they will be done i will probably infract you so don't do it.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
okay, over 300 names and several hours later, almost all of the names were changed. i may have missed some people, but before you pm me crying these were the most common problems:
-username already taken. 1) capitalization doesn't matter for if a name is taken. 2) i dont care if the account is old, i'm not "releasing" old names unless they were stolen by assface trolls. this includes if you made an alt account and now want the name of that alt. should have thought of that before breaking the rules :| a few people's names were taken by people who registered after (who were not trolls) and while that's unfortunate, i'm not going to change some newbie's name to something else.
-i didnt know this but semicolons apparently aren't allowed because according to the forums a semicolon means multiple names. so yeah. sorry if you wanted a semicolon.
-some symbols may not have turned out properly. i copy/paste what appears on my screen so it may not work. i wouldnt recommend using symbols for names.
-some of you also asked for inappropriate names. don't do that.
-and at least 1 person posted after the deadline. even if the thread isn't closed, name changes still end when april ends so don't do that either.
-another note, if you decide you don't want a change anymore, please delete your post instead of editting as such. i will be adding that to the rules of the next thread but i'm putting it here for now so you all know. i might have to start infracting people who leave up posts since it slows me down when i'm changing.

also:
IF YOU ****ING REGISTER MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO STEAL NAMES PEOPLE WANT TO REGISTER I WILL IP BAN YOUR *** AND EVERY SINGLE PROXY YOU COME UP WITH UNTIL YOU GO AWAY. IT'S NOT FUNNY OR COOL AND IT MAKES A LOT OF EXTRA WORK FOR ME AND THE REST OF THE MOD TEAM. **** YOU.

next name changes will be in october :) if there are any problems pm me, but i am NOT doing more changes until then unless you need a typo fixed or i screwed up. if you screwed up you need to wait until october.

Status
Not open for further replies.