• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Name Changes Thread - READ ENTIRE FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Current Username: Ashist_Wilketch
New Username: ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

Usagi★

Current Username: maaoow
New Username: Usagi★

Toki Hakurei

Omae wa mo shindeiru
Current Username: Gallade64
New Username: Toki Hakurei

Current username: jjc995
New Username: Shiny Lickitung

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i'll get working on these soon.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
These are done. If your name didn't get changed it's because one of the following:

1. Your name was ridiculously long.
2. Your name was taken (this is the most common reason, before you send me a PM calling me every name under the sun check to see if your name was taken first. If you message me upset about it and it was because your name was taken I am going to be pretty irritated).
3. You didn't follow the form correctly.
4. You got banned. lol.
5. You were whining about name changes taking too long where we could see. It takes FOREVER to do these things. It is very time consuming. For someone who works full time, goes to college full time or both, we have to make time out of our schedule to help you. We have priorities.

If your name still didn't get changed and it doesn't fit into the above scenarios, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.