1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Name Changes

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by ellie, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AquaRegisteel

AquaRegisteel Face Oblivion

I thought it was a prank. But anyways:

Current Username: AquaRegisteel
    New Username: Deoxys-X

2. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

You people do realize that this isn't the thread for name changes, right?

3. KingWiggins

KingWiggins Well-Known Member

^ let them find out by themselves, young one.

4. Nebbio

Nebbio NINJA!

"Gets up off the floor after loling hardcore'

I'm suprised so many people want to change their usernames (presuming this isn't a prank).

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  5. Darth Revan

Darth Revan Coming Out!

I just hope it isn't. i did it just as a joke

6. Indigoodra

Indigoodra Well-Known Member

Well,
    I think

7. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Guardian

Yeah, I agree. In fact, I think it's a bit unnecessary to change your username unless you have a typo or something there. But apparently on the thread, judging by the vast amount of people who want to change their username to something completely different from theirs is ridiculous, especially if their name is perfectly fine. And the users who are posting on the thread as a joke are pretty ridiculous themselves.

8. Cuore

Cuore Maiden of the forest

I'm uh, terribly sorry I don't like the username I made six years ago when I was only 11...
    I can't blame people for wanting to change stuff like that.

I just hope it's not a joke (though i'll laugh if the people who put in joke changes get their names changed). :~l

9. Sceptrigon

I'm mainly talking about the people who have, like, really weird usernames, you know? Then it'd be reasonable to have a name change. I'm not saying that it'd be a bad thing to change your username for whatever reason, and I'm not trying to prevent members from doing that, but I just prefer the continuity, that's all. :L

10. Cuore

Cuore Maiden of the forest

Mmm, fair enough.
    I just jumped back into the game so I don't know anyone, but there are so many people it makes me wonder how you can make yourself remembered. @.@

11. Sceptrigon

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, since some people who already have good names want to change theirs to something completely different. I can understand their viewpoint on it, but ya know...

12. Kelz

Kelz ____________

I don't care how skeptical you guys are, I'm taking my chances.
    I just hope Keldeo 647 isn't taken by some retard.

13. Qmaz246

Qmaz246 Disney Trainer

Im hoping to change my Username to what it is on everything else im on.

14. My user name is just awful. I made it five years ago and it sounds like I have to go to rehab because I am drawn to Electivires. It's just silly

15. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

I never thought of it that way. I always thought it was pretty badass myself

Haha, thats funny. You thought I read the whole thread.

16. KingWiggins

At the end of the day, people want to get their usernames changed either because they had it for a long time, or they want to make it look cooler..why do people have problems with that?

17. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

I'm going to bet that this isn't a joke. Let's start betting one-week bans. I bet that the name changes are real; if I'm wrong, ban me for a week.

18. KingWiggins

^ lol Ellie just ay just not do it now.

19. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

...Wh at?

20. KingWiggins

You say you will go a week of ban if the New names aren't real....
    Now wouldn't it be dandy if she was really going to change usernames and saw your post and changed her mind.. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.