• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Name Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
okay guys. so yeah, it wasn't an april fool's joke, we are doing name changes. i decided to make it seem like a joke because the original plan was to start at the beginning of the month in the first place and make it every 6 months, and our upgrade just happened to be in march.. so it was perfect timing. and since joe is lame and never does anything for april fool's anyway i thought it would be fun to imply this was a joke :p

so yeah, closing this thread now. if you have any actual questions about name changes feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.