• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Name Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingWiggins

Lol nah it's good, it wasn't like I was depressed or anything, it was just more of a joke :p

But thanks for caring

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Joe did that big April fools day thing a couple years. I thought that stoped lol.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
It's real. It's just that we happened to have to bad luck of having April 1st being the first month. The actual Name changes won't happen until May.

So far, as far as I can tell entirety of the staff April Fools is limited to my profile.

Edit: She's got plans offline, and launched the thread earlier than "normal."

Joe did that big April fools day thing a couple years. I thought that stoped lol.

Nnnnope. I think that's still kosher.

In any case, I'm going to sit here and wait a few days. I think it's not entirely unreasonable that this COULD be a really, really bad joke.

It's real. It's just that we happened to have to bad luck of having April 1st being the first month. The actual Name changes won't happen until May.

So far, as far as I can tell entirety of the staff April Fools is limited to my profile.

Edit: She's got plans offline, and launched the thread earlier than "normal."

And you couldn't delay it a day for this very reason?

riccioppo

It's 1st April. Thankfully it is on a Sunday.

I hate my friends jocking with this day. It's so annoying.
-___-

KingWiggins

YOU ALL RUINED THE FUN

I would like to change my name

Current Username: misterdarvus
New Username: lorddarvus

thanks for the attention.

you have to post this on the link Ellie posted earlier or go to the thread
^ Well Ellie does, and she's the only person that matters at this point.

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
The Name changes will happen during May, Starting when someone locks the thread, it's up to other staff for when that is. Admins have to the changes one by one Manually.

Staff are allowed name changes at any time. But I can't be bothered to change it often. If you notice the new name will not be that different from the old one.

If this is all one big 'April fools' joke, I will be so ashamed.....you guys could of thought something better up, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.