• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Name Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelatino95

Not a tool

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Username changes, huh? To be honest, it'll be kind of sad for me since I might not recognize some members as easily. <:/

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

I'm going to end up feeling like an idiot after I try to change my username on this date, but it's worth a shot :D
Also, I didn't check the calender. I telepathically knew what day it is.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
im inclined to believe this is an april fools joke, considering the date.

If it isnt an april fools joke, they could have released the the name change threads tomorrow. After all they arent changing names till may, so they say.

Right now though, i do see an april fools joke in Razor Leafs signature. ;)

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I see what you did there.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
It's a bit too obvious that it's an april fool's joke... so perhaps it isn't and that's why they create the idea it is :/

I'm thinking to much, I know :3

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I really don't like this. I don't know if it's an april fools joke or not and it's driving me crazy! Please end this agony.

Me too. I didn't realize the date, and thought Ellie meant it would all be changed for today (the first day of the month.)

I can't trust anyone today, sorry. :(

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Is it really that difficult? It says the thread will stay open for a month, and you're all panicking on April Fools DAY. Maybe check back on any of the other 29 days of the month to see if it's legit?

When have we done April Fool's pranks? Seriously. The timing is just, well, intentional but it's completely legit

Other than the time you let everyone have 1x1 pixel custom avatars?

ChloboShoka

Writer
A few years back I knew that if it ever came back, I would change my username into bewbs. But now it's actually back, I'm quite spoilt for choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.