• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Name some relaxing Pokemon music.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Just name some music. The type that goes with studying, bathing, sleeping, tea-sipping, scenic viewing, boxing, relaxation that sort of stuff.

I'll start with one. Route 10 and an Unwavering Heart from Pokemon Black & White.

Last edited:

shoz999

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky, "Don't Ever Forget", when you, the protagonist leave the Pokemon world back to the human world after overcoming Primal Dialga.

Pokemon Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness: Relic Forest. I don't know about you but this should be Celebi's Theme Music.

shoz999

3218969711_1_27_LVH2RpI3.png

Fight to the Finish. Rarely do I hear Boss Music that can also be relaxing. Personally I think it's a masterpiece in terms of music. I often hear a lot of people often praise John William's work in Star Wars as the greatest of the greats, claiming there's nothing like his work in the 2000s and up but the thing is I feel like a lot of people aren't really looking hard enough, especially looking often in cinema over video games where I feel like there is tons of great music in video games that everyone should listen once in their lifetime, like Fight to the Finish, that easily surpasses the majority, if not all music from cinema.

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I find pretty much all the hometown themes pretty relaxing, especially New Bark Town (HG/SS) and Littleroot Town. After a long journey, it always feels good to come home and unwind with my Pokémon. And there’s always my mum (in-game, of course, not real-life) to rest me and my Pokémon up from a hard day of battling and travelling all around the region.

Some other music I find relaxing are:
  • Hau’oli City (both day and night, but the night version has a lounge-jazz feel to it)
  • Iki Town (night)
  • Malie City
  • Heahea City (night)
  • Lush Jungle
  • Seafolk Village
  • Snowbelle City
  • Laverre City
  • Anistar City
  • Reflection Cave (is that what it’s called? I don’t remember much about Kalos.)
  • Shalour City
  • Camphrier Town
  • Lacunosa Town
  • Undella Town (outside of summer)
  • Route 10 (Unova)
  • Route 1 (Unova)
  • Virbank City
  • Floccessy Town
  • Nacrene City
  • Accumula Town
  • Snowpoint City
  • Canalave City (night)
  • Floaroma Town
  • Verdanturf Town
  • Fallarbor Town
  • Ecruteak City (HG/SS)
  • Cianwood City (HG/SS)
  • Lavender Town (HG/SS)
  • Route 47 (Johto)
  • Route 29 (Johto)
  • Cerulean City
  • Vermilion City
Gen 7 in general just had a lot of zen vibes in its music. Maybe it matches the laid-back, cool Alolan lifestyle. I’d probably like to live in Alola. :cool:

Lavender Town’s music in HG/SS kind of sounds sad, which I think fits it more as it’s a Pokémon cemetery (or used to be). The original one just sounded spooky and gloomy.

Last edited:

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
The Hoenn Surf theme, Johto Routes 47/48, Dewford Town, Verdanturf Town, Fallarbor Town, Sinnoh Route 201, Route 206, Sandgem Town, Floaroma Town (Night), Eterna City, Route 210, Nacrene City, Unova Route 1, Route 10, Opelucid City (in White), Lentimas Town, Humilau City, Kalos Route 8, Rowan's lab theme come to mind.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
The Hoenn Surf theme

I find all the surfing themes relaxing, although the Hoenn one gets kind of repetitive when you listen to it 50 times a day, because of too much water. XD

Does the Ride Sharpedo music kind of count as a ‘surfing’ theme? I know Gen 7 did away with HMs, at least in S/M and US/UM.