• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Name Themes You've Used?

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I recently finished a Brilliant Diamond run and named my team based on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Jirachi was StarPlatinum, Infernape was CrazyDiamond, Drapion was HermitPurple, Roserade was Heirophant, Luxray was Daft Punk (because there has to be at least one music reference, it IS JoJo after all) and I broke the naming theme for my sixth because I always name Weavile Charlie after my cat.

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I had a friend who made a Kaiju team. Volcarona was Mothra, Aggron was Mechagodzilla, Hydregion was Ghidorah, Tyranitar was Godzilla, and I forget the others.