• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Name Your Anime Crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I don't think there's a thread like this and I think it's unique. ^^

As the title suggests, I want you guys to name the anime girls/guys that you've had a crush on! I'm sure at some point, everyone has had some affinity to an anime character wishing he or she were real because we as an individual find him or her perfect. Obviously something about a character just catches our hearts.. It could be because of something they did, the personality/attitude/character, their moe qualities, being a tsundere, or mainly because he or she looks hot/cute/pretty. Right? Or is it just me?

Anyway, It's simple really, all you do is just name the guy/girl in the format as shown below (In addition, I will list mine):

Name of the character in Bold - Series or Anime in Italics

madmarine0 said:
Kagami Hiiragi - Lucky Star
Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Konata Izumi - Lucky Star
Skyla - Pokemon

This may sound really amateurish, but I just got into Anime so forgive me! And I'm just trying to get more involved! >.<
Anyway, there can be repetition in selection, like I've picked Kagami Hiiragi from Lucky Star and Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and someone else can pick either of her too. Let's face it; there're probably more of us than there are "perfect" anime characters for our tastes. ^^ also, you guys can list as many as you want!
I hope my thread is done right. Please tell me if there's anything wrong with it.

Last edited:

RLinksoul

Hikari Yagami (Kari Kamiya) - Digimon.

Of course this was back when I was twelve. XD

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Hikari Yagami (Kari Kamiya) - Digimon.

Of course this was back when I was twelve. XD

Ahahahaha kari's cute I'll give u that xD

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I don't get ur post T^T

RLinksoul

Ahahahaha kari's cute I'll give u that xD

The episode in the first season where she gets sick and collapses in the Digi-world. That tugged my heart-strings and ripped them out. That sad story about when she was even younger.. wow.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
The episode in the first season where she gets sick and collapses in the Digi-world. That tugged my heart-strings and ripped them out. That sad story about when she was even younger.. wow.

Aww yeah that was very cute xD in season 2 she isn't as cute :/

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Actually u guys can list as many as u want. I better edit my 1st post

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
lol, i just couldn't think of any more right off the top of my head. I'll probably list more when I remember them. Been a long time since I've watched any anime. =P

One note of what I posted earlier: So, it was kind of awkward when my roommate decided to dress up as Revy for Halloween last year. I drew the tattoo on her shoulder... XD

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
LOLOL you probably wouldve felt reaaaaaaally awkward xDD I would If I saw a cosplay of mine >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.