• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

namh's pokemon hardcore gallery

namh

Hi, my name is Nazareth (yep that's my real name), I'm kinda new here (I just previously visited the site but not the forums..) I prefer to introduce myself here instead of ... the other forum because I want to share some of my arts.

I'm not very into the tags and banners stuff (I could do it but I'm not very interested on that.. ) I'm a bit more like an hobbyist Illustrator..

(by the way I'm open for comissions.. contact me by private message if you're interested)

Well.. this is it, hope you like it

all_the_fire_by_namh-d46uyvj.jpg

machamp_uses_neckbreaker_by_namh-d417bsu.jpg

icarus_and_pandora_by_namh-d3gzffe.jpg

lords_of_the_thunder_by_namh-d3e9kxv.jpg

your_natural_slayer_by_namh-d49re5f.jpg

1309511376_finally____free_by_namh-d3kmmxv.jpg

maximus___team_by_namh-d48xdmh.jpg

They're just some of several pokemon arts I've drawn :)

-----------

Por si acaso, también hablo Español :D yey!

Last edited:
Wow, your artworks are pretty stunning. I'm really tempted to ask for a commission but that may have to wait until I got paypal and junk to give it all in.

Still, I definitely like your works so do post some more when you can. :D I'll move it to the right section too.

namh

Thank you :) 4 sure I'll post more drawings soon.

and thanks for moving the thread where it belongs :D

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
Been following you for a while on DA aleready, you should post that Bidoof sky painting here.

briguin

Dr. Geek
What... the... snap! These are so... AWESOME!!!! Please add more?

D

Deleted member 133172

Wow these are fantastic, I especially like the Hydreigon and Trainer picture.

namh

I thought this thread wasn't going to get posts :p

Ok here are some other drawings :p

The following one, was made for a contest, In wich we were supposed to draw a Bidoof but.. mmm.. more "awesome" than it actually is..

he's the boss of the Bugs :p
air_force_by_namh-d3hppr3.jpg

The " Lords of the thunder " Individual pieces.

lord_of_the_thunder_thundurus_by_namh-d3desvm.jpg

lord_of_the_thunder_zapdos_by_namh-d3dpyvn.jpg

lord_of_the_thunder_raikou_by_namh-d3dx7z8.jpg

finish_him_by_namh-d3cjwzp.jpg

A quick Genesect

techno_blast_by_namh-d3hnxcl.jpg

I will add more drawings soon, and thank you all for your comments :D

Last edited: