• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nando a rival for both are hero's

pokemaster95

King of pirates
will he be a rival to both or only to one of them

Bell56

The One and Only
if he is participating in the league then he better find some balance to his team because right now a fire or flying type could wipe him out with ease

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I'd say both, and that would be kind of cool for them to both share their rival.​

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
I really like nando alot i cannot wait to see how it is with both ASH! and *sigh* dawn.... having him as a rival dawn doesnt really have any pokemon effective to him or at his pokemon's level yet

Cedric's_Memory

I would love to see Nando pwn both of them. because you know he will. The almighty kricketune power.

Rixo

Musical Trainer
Who knows?
If Nando is a rival to both Dawn and Ash it would make for a interesting season.
Plus Dawn already has Zoey and Ash has Gary.

Watch; Nando is going to come out as like...... the random awesome crazy Pokemon Trainer/Coordinator in the end of it.

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
Who knows?
If Nando is a rival to both Dawn and Ash it would make for a interesting season.
Plus Dawn already has Zoey and Ash has Gary.

Watch; Nando is going to come out as like...... the random awesome crazy Pokemon Trainer/Coordinator in the end of it.

thats very likely...

Satoshi Tajiri

Do the birdie dance!
Because Nando participates in Gyms and Contests, I think so.

Well since we saw him in a contest and he does both contests and gyms, I see Nando as a friendly rival to both Dawn and Ash. Which does make the show quite interesting especially since it has never happened before. Hopefully we actually get to see him battle a gym leader like we did with Paul.

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Nando, the Pokémon equivalent of Byakuya.

He's probably also be the Tetsuya/Robert of the Sinnoh League and Grand Festival.

thunderblade12

he should compete in both the grand festival and sinnoh league

dawn should beat him in the semifinals of the grand festival(with zoey heading to the finals)

paul should destroy him half way through the sinnoh league arc(with ash still in it)