• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nando

Status
Not open for further replies.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Sorry if i missed something, but whats with this ridiculous hype that Nando will win the Grand Festival AND the Pokemon League? I mean seriously, how many episodes has he been in?

I even think the writers stopped caring for Nando and yet people back him to win not only the Grand Festival, but also the Pokemon League!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Theres a character discussion forum now, if you want to talk about nando talk there, he sucks indeed but talk about it there.

Waterpokes

Well, I think people think Nando will win because he's basically a Soledad/Robert version of Sinnoh. Even though he lacks episodes, people still think he will win.

I think he will win the Grand Festival, but I'm a little unsure about the League.
I doubt they will make a new character for the Sinnoh League, as they did with Hoenn and Johto.

And I agree that he's not the best character, as to me, he's a failed version of Robert/Soledad.

Nando Discussion Thread

Alfonso

Derpgull
There is already a Character Discussion Forum for this, as well as various threads discussing the Grand Festival and League. Feel free to post again in either of those threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.