• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NaNoWriMo 2019

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
It's started already! Who's committed to the write-a-thon?

Share your NaNoWriMo profile, goals, and story ideas and struggles as you squeeze 50,000 words (or whatever your goal may be) out onto that writing document.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I wanna keep my profile and works there separate from the ones I do here, so I won't be sharing my profile name, but I'm halfheartedly doing NaNo this year! My goal is to write 10,000 words in the 30 days because, let's face it, we're ALL playing Sword and Shield when it comes out. I'm what they call a pantser, so I only have a little bit of knowledge as to what my story's going to be about, but for right now, my MC is caught in the middle of a robbery! Oh no!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I'm doing a Kinda-Wrimo challenge this year (where I bend the NaNo rules a bit) starring the main cast (including Sword/Shield Hero and Heroine and the new anime co-stars) as a troupe of performers that perform Pokemonized fairy tales and folk tales, Pokemonized classic tales, and new stories inspired or based on myth and folklore.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Figure I'd just hop in and say I finished my NaNo, got all 50k words! It was... actually really hard. What I did was I wrote 1500 on every work day and 2000 on every day I had off, including one day that I was sick. Gave me some leeway as I slowed down a little near the end.