• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

narusaku or naruhina

naruto and sakura, or naruto and hinata

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
a lot of people like naruto and hinata together, but i honestly thing that naruto and sakura are way better together. i just want anyones opinion on that. this is a poll. ;149; ;151; ;149;

Glitch Master

What Happened?
NaruxHina. Or with major changes to everything SasuxHina.

Both are awful and basically nonexistent in actual material. So much for Kishi's promise of romance.

BlueMew7

i cant imagine sasuxhina. very scary.

BlueMew7

i cant imagine sasuxhina. very scary.

western_mist

King of Rain
I think Naruto and Sakura would be best =D

BlueMew7

yeah ive seen the trailer. and ive read every single naruto episode.
how did you combine typhlosion and palkia?

Mr. Toto

omg Naru-chan x Sasu-kun 4EVA!!!! ^_____________^

Hinata and Naruto wouldn't work. What would they talk about? Hinata would probably just serve him like a maid, and that's not how a relationship works.

Sakura's too obsessed with Sasuke to worry about Naruto right now. She's not emotionally stable, and flips out over minor things. She needs to handle her own mess before she gets all up in Naruto's grill.

Pairings in Naruto are generally stupid because the kids have too many problems of their own.

This thread is evidences why Shippings suck.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Hey guy, just figured I should tell you, but this topic? Yeah it's in the wrong board. The one you want is just underneath this one on the list. See, we have a shipping forum so you little knee-biters won't infest the other forums with your angering discussions of which fictional character is ****ing which fictional character, and why they should be ****ing someone else. Go to that cesspool with your moronic topic. They'll take you there. This board though? We don't want you, go away.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Naruto and Sakura will hook up in the series because it's obvious from the direction Kishimoto is going (Naruto ain't exactly the most unpredictable piece of work out there).

All I want to know is where my GuyxLee option is at.

Red Ryu

Since no one is listening AegisX I'll post is huge lettering, take this to the shipping forum where it belongs.

Xx Ryoma xX

Captain of Squad 10
Naruto and Sakura Hands Down

Status
Not open for further replies.