• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

narusaku or naruhina

naruto and sakura, or naruto and hinata

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Really? well apparently us and the other thousands of shippers don't think their dead, and we do care, and we aren't going crazy over it. WE are simply debating and submitting our opinions. We all have our own opinions, but please don't come here to say negative things about something we like. This is a naruhina or narusaku thread, not a thread about if they suck or not.

No one cares for the opinions of shippers. Honestly.
^ Yes I do. And come to think of it, that is where this thread should be...
And that was pointed out how many times in just the first two pages of this godawful topic?

Rave

Banned
And that was pointed out how many times in just the first two pages of this godawful topic?

And yet, people continue to bring up silly topics like these in the wrong places.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
NaruHina has more chance than NaruSaku. Sakura just thinks of Naruto as a friend. In the beginning, she destested him and the feelings she felt developing was just a stronger bond of friendship. I think Naruto also understands that. Also, Naruto stated that Hinata was becoming more of a likable person.

LittleRedRodeo

Candy Apple Red
Reality bites.

I was for NaruSaku waaaaay before Hinata-chan came on the scene. They appear to have similar mindsets, something that's continually reinforced throughout the manga. And they're pretty good friends now, which is (surprise!) how most real relationships start.
And for people who like NaruHina better, come on. If you're reading the manga now, you know it's not happening. Kishimoto has been blowing every opportunity for NaruHina action out of the water. Oh, sure, they finally get paired on a mission together, and what happens?

First, Kabuto shows up ("I am Orochimaru-blah-blah-blah!"), interrupting everything. Then, when Naruto and Hinata are alone again, Deidara blows up. A total mood-ruiner. And now, they're chasing after Sasuke/Itachi/whatev at mind-breaking speed. NaruHina fans have been waiting 80+ chapters for a little character interaction, and it looks like all Kishi's doing is ignoring them. I'm not even a big supporter of NaruHina, and this still really bothers me.

Seriously, just start accepting NaruSaku so you don't get disappointed later on in the manga. If Hinata-chan were to play a possible romantic role, Kishi would be doing more with her. A shame, because she's an adorable character. I'm amazed he's finding a use for Team 8 at all these days. *drools over minor Kiba action*

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
u no i think hinaruto flows more than naruhina but w/e i already voted here and i just saw thought of this and yea

What the **** does that have to do with anything, you goddamn moron?! Also; LittleRedRodeo basically hit the nail on the head. Accept reality already you *******s. Your non-canonical pairing ain't a happenin'.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
What the **** does that have to do with anything, you goddamn moron?! Also; LittleRedRodeo basically hit the nail on the head. Accept reality already you *******s. Your non-canonical pairing ain't a happenin'.

Just calm down a bit and take long breaths.

The ignorant people know not what they say. They are completely blind sighted by their own dillusional fantasies that won't be coming true.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Just calm down a bit and take long breaths.

The ignorant people know not what they say. They are completely blind sighted by their own dillusional fantasies that won't be coming true.

I will do no such thing! I shall not rest until the truth is burned into the minds of these neonates! When I am through with them they shall know fear! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rave

Banned
I will do no such thing! I shall not rest until the truth is burned into the minds of these neonates! When I am through with them they shall know fear! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Then you will need a Bible, and a flame thrower.

Now go and testify!

HK

Radiance of Shadows

Dude, calm the hell down. I've witnessed these sections get even more hostile in recent months and you aren't helping it die down. You can debate with a bit of snap or even go about it in a half-serious way ala BF~40, but what you're doing is blatant elitism crap that's past the point of condescending.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Dude, calm the hell down. I've witnessed these sections get even more hostile in recent months and you aren't helping it die down. You can debate with a bit of snap or even go about it in a half-serious way ala BF~40, but what you're doing is blatant elitism crap that's past the point of condescending.

Eh, sorry about that. My towns been going through a heat wave lately and it's making me rather pissy towards everyone and everything. In fact I just recently told my cat to **** off because it's meowing was getting on my nerves. 110 degrees of heat and I don't mix well.

Rave

Banned
Heat waves aren't cool. We also get triple digit weather here where I live.

Rave

Banned
Oh here it goes again...

This should really be in the shippers threads...

jolteon135

Oh here it goes again...

This should really be in the shippers threads...

Here what goes again? And if you feel it's in the wrong section or something then tell a Mod. I'm sure they'll move it if they agree that it's in the wrong section.

Here what goes again? And if you feel it's in the wrong section or something then tell a Mod. I'm sure they'll move it if they agree that it's in the wrong section.

Even if you tell the mods they hardly do it. They just suck sometimes. Chris is too busy fixing another problem on the forum anyway.

jolteon135

Yeah, despite the fact that they aren't any different with the exception of the female, one who acts like a useless ***** and one who acts like a perverted social introverted stalker.

Yes but however I like Hinata more than Sakura. Sakura wanted Sasuke all along so I think she should be with Sasuke. Hinata is more interested in Naruto than Sakura and I think they make a nice couple. It doesn't matter to me if you disagree. You're entitled to your own opinion.

That Scary Clefairy said:
Even if you tell the mods they hardly do it. They just suck sometimes. Chris is too busy fixing another problem on the forum anyway.
Oh well I guess this thread won't be moved to the appropriate section then.

Status
Not open for further replies.