• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto: A New Generation. Let's talk.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Can't. Everyone needs to post. I'll just go and do everyone a favor and PM the ones that still need to post...again!

^_^

~Literate

Is there a spot left? I just saw this and want to join. It doesn't have to be in a squad.

Mimori Kiryu

*revives...slightly*

It seems like the RPG is already dying. x_x Is there anything we can or should do?

Scar

Hadouken!
*revives...slightly*

It seems like the RPG is already dying. x_x Is there anything we can or should do?

Well, I had an idea, but it's pretty bold...We could try posting.
*tumble weed passes*

Yeah, that aside, I would've posted, but Kyuuen isn't exactly the type to socialize with people unless first approached, as you've probably guessed by now. So I'm basically left with nothing to do unless someone talks to Kyuuen.

Literate

black cat, black cat
...Talk to each other? o_O? Communication?

But we're missing...two genins and one jounin. I'll ask Hyuu about that later though.

~Literate

Literate

black cat, black cat
Eh, I think that'll be...after you greet your teammates and socialize. :D Go on. Poke Kiku.

...Just an idea really.

~Literate

Literate

black cat, black cat
:p

Or you can socialize with Taichi. 'Cause he doesn't know who Tora is.

Or just look around and socialize with other classmates. Toraburu is a sociable type.

~Literate

Mimori Kiryu

Oh, great, nice sarcasm, Evan. XD [Sorry, I still call you that. x_x]

I don't know who to chat with though. I'm the evil hiding jounin. XD

Scar

Hadouken!
Oh, great, nice sarcasm, Evan. XD [Sorry, I still call you that. x_x]

I don't know who to chat with though. I'm the evil hiding jounin. XD

Yeah, just like old times, huh? And don't worry about it...it IS my real name after all. Though I do prefer "Agent of God," but that's just me.

And if you're confused as to what to do...well, you could always REMAIN the evil hiding Jounin and spy on your students. Just a suggestion. *shrugs*

Mimori Kiryu

Yeah...I miss the Yu-Gi-Oh GX RPG. *cries* *is smacked for offtopicness*

True, I could. XD I'd go talk to my kiddies. :D

I guess that my post was overlooked. Are the sign-ups still open, and if so, wnat all is needed?

Literate

black cat, black cat
It wasn't over looked. We just don't know if we could handle one more person. And if they aren't in any team, they have nothing to do with the plot. ._. So you know, we can't really say anything about it now.

~Literate

Demise

...An orange blob...
<_< I can't believe that I didn't post here. Anyways, I'll revive the RPG, since I'm gonna be the last person posting, yeah, and I mean it. I'll play an NPC, a little battle, and the jounins can watch with smiles on their faces. :D

Eh, as I said, Yuki's post would be the time when you can interact, and about my character, I'm guessing it would be the time to collect students. Still undecided, though we can wait until MH gets his sign-up in. If we wait too long, we'll just either have me play the substitute or accept another.

BANZAI! <_< Okay...going off to type up the revival event.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
It DOES seem like it's dieing. Maybe we could put it on hold for a week or two, as we wait for some of the laggards to find time to post? They could PM members of the council saying that they're ready, and all that jazz. Also, perhaps if by the time that time period elapses, if anyone still has not AT LEAST posted they're sign up, or perhaps not notified you or others that they are ready, have time, and are willing to post, you could kick them, and open up spots for people who KNOW that they have time, want to, and WILL participate in the RPG, perhaps such as Quackers. This seems to be a relatively popular RPG, so the results would not be too drastic, as only a few people have not completed they're sign-ups or posted. There also seem to be more people waiting for spots to open, hoping that there will be a new team, again, such as Quackers. From what I've figured out since my return, Merkle seems like a good RPGer in most aspects, but she reserved one of the first spots and has not as of yet posted her sign-up. Punctuality is a necissary trait as much as good description and lengthy posts. Same thing goes to the people who have signed up but have not yet been able to find time to post. If you aren't willing to dedicatedly put time AND effort into this, or any, RPG, I personally don't believe that you deserve to be in it.

The one to two week hold would also serve another purpose, as it would give Mawile some time to come back from his or her vacation, so we could have a relatively sychronized RPG experience. This way, new people would be just in time to see Mimori get up and declare the challenge, so they wouldn't be ridiculously late to the point where it would be near impossible to catch up. They could just have slept late, recovering from nerves or anxiety or something, or could be simply chronically late like Kakashi is. Simply be half an hour to an hour late, not 3-4 hours. If my beliefs are correct, I think that being that late would cause the instructors to strip a graduate of his or her newly achieved Genin rank. Which would serve to completely screw over the RPG.

I personally think it's a good idea, but it is MY idea after all. :p.

Just my two cents.