• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto: A New Generation Sign-up v2.0

Hyuu

Under the sea
Naruto: A New Generation … Version 2.0
Led by Konoha New Gen Council: Literate, Demise, Adzieboy, and ~Hyuu
(Yes, all five of us. Lit is the main plot brainstormer, Demise and Adzieboy add very logical words, they're honest, and perspective, and Hyuu compiles everything into paragraphs. Enflamedsteelix has sadly resigned ;.; )

Because apparently, some old participants don't understand...This is version 2.0 Many things have changed. If you participated in the former version, I suggest you STILL read over this one.

“And the great Uzumaki Naruto, with Nara Shikamaru, the Chunin leader, Hyuuga Neji, Akimichi Choji, and Inuzuka Kiba, a scattered team created last minute, departed to Sasuke’s rescue!” A man in the uniform wear of most upper level Konohagakure ninja, the forest vest and blue under stockings, read in a soft voice to an eager ring of children. The excited younglings were scoot close to the Chunin, leaning in to better hear the excellent story of Naruto Uzumaki.

After minutes of unsatisfying silence, an impatient boy pouted a frown. “What happened next, sensei?”

“Well… I wonder,” The Chunin placed a finger on his chin, a gesture of thought.

“Seeennnnnssseeeeiiiii! You should know! You know eeeevvvveeeeerrrrryyyytttthhhhiiiiinnnngggg!” A female voice whined in a sweet, drawn out voice only a toddler would use that somehow managed to sound both cute and whiny.

“Ah,” Put on the spot, Sensei scratched the back of his head nervously, “Well… The ending is lost. No one really knows what happened to the history books the Hokage kept or the people in the story. That’s as far as accurate history goes, Hikari,” his face suddenly turned serious, “And I will not teach you the deranged-“

“What does deranged mean?” For a moment, the Chunin had a relapse of thought, remembering he was dealing with toddlers. He smiled kindly at the questioner and continued in a more gentle tone.

“I mean, the lies people come up with today. It’s like teaching you two plus two equals six.”

“Ahhhhh! It-it doesn’t?!” A boy in the back of the row exclaimed, flustering when laughter erupted from the other children. Sighing in exasperation, the Chunin just happened to glance at his watch. He burst out of his stool in shock at the time, and stepped over the children, gathering their things into a bundle and heading for the door.

“Uh-oh! Kids, we need to go outside! I’m sure your mommy and daddies are waiting already!” He shouted while delightfully stepping out of the academy door, holding the door open with his back for the other children. The children, to their credit, were already rushing out the door, having been lectured a few times for being late and not reminding their sensei if they saw the time. He slowly gave the items from his arms to the children one-by-one, kindly smiling at each as they took their things and ran to their parents. It was such a sight, children roaming to the arms of loving parents.

Things had changed. So many things had changed since Naruto’s day…

Things have certainly changed.

Half a century since the day’s of Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, and the whole of Team Kakashi’s deaths, Konoha has changed. The conflict of the Hidden Village of the Sound and Konohagakure has turned into dust. The final war ravaged the land, leaving behind destruction and death in its wake. Historians often argue over who won the great final battle. No one knows. Nearly everyone from the two villages were obliterated, only a few surviving, and those surviving cluttering the truth with rumors and lies. What’s left of diaries and journal books have allowed the modern day to know the stories of Naruto Uzumaki from his hardships since childhood, to the times when he was determined to rescue Sasuke from the Sound nin.

The Uzumaki era, as modern historians refer to it as, is all but lost in an ocean of mysteries, lies, and fiction. Their book has closed. Their story is finished, tightly weaved shut by time.

… And now, a new wind blows.

Konohagakure has returned to its most tranquil state, wars diminished till the conflicts are forgotten and all Hidden Villages on good terms, or at the very least not hostile, with one another. Violence has softened and the shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village have gone into a relaxation unknown to them before. Formerly, the Leaf nin were always wary of attacks, warned about rumors, and worse of all, in constant fear for their or their loved one’s lives, through day and night. Now, Konoha has allowed their teachings to soften in its hazard-ness and they have begun taking advantage of the atmosphere.

How does this involve you?

You are an ambitious genin of this peaceful era, one of the recent graduates from the still standing academy of the Hidden Leaf Village. Like all graduates, you will be assigned to different three man squads under the lead of a unique jonin, with the original objective to conquer missions for the benefit of the Village. That age old practice has not changed. However, you will discover and achieve much more than that. Learning about your team members, improving the skills you didn’t know you had, and honing your talents are only a few experiences of what you and your new squad will be encountering. Watching rivalries evolve in its odd battle for glory and pride, strengthening relationships, challenging enemies who threaten everything your foundation stands on, and tragedy.

This is most definitely … Naruto: A New Generation.

… YOSH! Springtime of youth, again ;)
Ah, sorry, random outburst. But “Springtime of youth” does sort of fit this restart. But first, some general rules.

Rules
1) All forum rules are to be followed.
2) No spamming.
3) No cursing/cussing/swearing, however you want to say it.
4) No double posting.
5) Have fun! ^^

Now, sign-up special rules.
1) No relations to any existing characters. (Scroll down for reason)*
2) Any member of the council can accept or reject a sign-up. We reserve all rights to… Even the ones that were formerly accepted! So, if you’re rejected, old participants, don’t you dare say “But I was accepted into the last RPG!” as an excuse to try to be accepted.

Subplots?
Our policy on sub plot? Well, you can think one up, however you have to PM one of the council members for approval. It'll go through a discussion between us 5 before any acceptance or rejection of it comes through. Also, we might subject a few changes in it, if you don't mind. But for the most part, we encourage sub-plots ^^

Character Sheet
Name: (Names should fit the setting. Try to keep it Japanese. Also, state if you use Western order [First name, last name] or Eastern order [Last name, first name] If you need naming help, PM Adzie, Lit, Rena, or myself once you get a basic figure for your character.)
Nick Name: (Optional. If you create one, make sure it has some relevance to your character.)
Age: (Genins will be 12-15 [Note: If you’re 15, you’ve flunked 3 times.] Jounins will be anything between 25-30.)
Ninja Rank: (Genin? Jounin?)
Important Items: (Do you carry a special weapon? Like a sword? Or a huge fan? Summoning scroll? Remember to add how you carry the special weapon in the appearance section.)
Appearance: ( 4-5 lines min.)
Personality: ( 4-5 lines min.)
History: (5-6 lines min. Note: You can originate from another village, however you have to start as a Konoha genin.)
Bloodline Limit: (Optional. You will NOT have the Sharigan, Byakugan, or Ice Mirrors. All the descendants of the Uchiha, Hyuuga, and Haku’s have died with no heirs. You may create your own, however, don’t overpower your character.)
Others: (Have something that doesn’t fit in with the others? Well, have it here)
Form of Taijutsu: (Describe how adept or awkward you are at Taijutsu.)
Ninjutsu: (Describe what type of Ninjutsu you use.) Limited to 3 for genins [you'll learn more during the RPG or if you have some planned, put "Future Jutsu" beside it] and 6 for Jounins [SLIM chance of learning new ones... very, very slim.] UPDATE! Limit the uses of water, lightning, and wind jutsu or else you will be asked to change them.
Genjutsu: ( Describe what type of Genjutsu you use. When deciding what a genjutsu is, ask evaluate each with these quesitons. Does it only affect your opponent? Can your opponent dispel it with Kai (Release) if he/she finds out he is seeing an illusion? Does it take control and DECEIVE one of your enemies' five senses? If you say yes to each questions, it's a genjutsu.) Limited to 2 for genin [you CAN learn more, if you want, throughout the RPG] and 5 for jounin. Note: Clones of any sorta are NOT genjutsu.
Kinjutsu: ( This is your strongest signature move or possibly future strongest signature move for genins. Describe it as you like in all the steps and as much detail as possible.) 1 only...

We will be accepting 16 people total, 4 jonins and 12 genins.

Key:
[L] — Literate approved
(D) — Demise approved
/A\ — Adzieboy approved
-H- — ~Hyuu approved

Italics — Awaiting Sign-up (aka, reserved.)
Underlined Italics — Signed up, yet unapproved. (aka pending)
Members must be approved by 3 out of the 4 council members.
Only 2 for council members.

All names are in Eastern order.
Jounins:
[1) [Hishimono] Rin (Demise) [L] -H-
2) Takahashi Kaili (Mimori Kiryu) [L] -H- (D)
3) Kaijura Hanabi (Kazuki Yukimaru) [L} -H- (D)
4) Tategushi Kamoku (MerkelHog) -H- [L]

Genins:
1) Chimamire Kiku (Literate) (D) -H-
2) Yoruame Yuki (Literate) (D) –H- [Yes Literate is allowed two characters.]
3) Mizuhana Toraburu (Adzieboy) [L] (D) -H-
4)
5) Shindo Taichi (~Hyuu) [L] (D)
6) Shukumei Kyuuen (Scar) [L] -H- /A\
7) Kaze Shikio (JeRiChI) [L] (D) -H-
8) Ishizuka Shota (Kyuubii) -H- [L]
9) Sohoko Nae (Jellybeans) -H- [L] (D)
10) Shinpuu Toko (The Darkness Incanate) [L] -H- (D)
11) Shirose Yasu (Bandana) [L] /A\ -H- (D)
12) Yudurzy Kash (Mawile XD) [L] -H- (D)

*The last spot is up for anyone. First accepted gets it.

*If you’re still holding complaints about “not allowed to relate to anime characters” rule… Well, look at the title. Naruto: A New Generation. If people were to relate to anime characters, either it would have no impact on the personality, barely any on the history, maybe a smidge on the appearance, and be absolutely pointless to include… Or, what we’re more concerned about, is that we’ll end up with anime clones that have the same jutsu as the anime characters. This is Naruto: A NEW Generation. We want to emphasize NEW. Remember that.

Ah, on a closing note, genins should not overpower themselves at the beginning. Things like Kinjutsu and learning new ninjutsu should be paced throughout the RPG and the jutsu themselves should not exceed standards by too much.

Last edited:

Scar

Hadouken!
Do you think that I could reserve a spot as a Genin? Thanks in advance.

Hyuu

Under the sea
Do you think that I could reserve a spot as a Genin? Thanks in advance.

Ah, of course! No problem at all =D

EDIT: THat reminds me. I forgot ^^;;; But Genins and Jounins automatically know how to execute basic jutsu like Bunshin (Doppleganger), Transformation, Substitution.

Last edited:

Hyuu

Under the sea
TheTurquoiseTurtle: ... Ah, you didn't read it over, did you? Rejected for some basic reasons that are stated in the first post.

Let's see...

~Hyuu said:
Now, sign-up special rules.
1) No relations to any existing characters. (Scroll down for reason)*
2) Any member of the council can accept or reject a sign-up. We reserve all rights to… Even the ones that were formerly accepted! So, if you’re rejected, old participants, don’t you dare say “But I was accepted into the last RPG!” as an excuse to try to be accepted.
Went ahead and added rule 2 too. If you want the reason for rule 1, it's at the bottom of the first post. I suggest you read over the first and try again ^^;;;

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Character Sheet

Name: Mizuhana, Toraburu
Nick Name: Tora, short for Toraburu
Ninja Rank: Genin

Important Items: Carries a pendant around his neck. A remnant of the mother
he lost when he was young. The pendant is quite large, and is quite long.
Tora could easily hold one hand around it, and not cover the whole thing.

*Torc eventually finds out what the pendant is, and discovers that it is the hilt of a sword. Applying chakra to the symbol in on the pendant, Torc is able to create a blade of chakra. The symbol on his head glows when this happens, and in the beginning, it burns him with over use. The sword in this state is named "Mizuken (Water Sword/Blade)". *

Appearance: Tora has sea-blue eyes, which are wide and gentle. He has dark brown hair which is styled with a quif at the front. He wears a jacket similar to those who are chunin level and above, but it's yellow. He wears a black long sleeved shirt, with sleeves that reach down to the wrists. His trousers are dark blue, with black stripes down the sides. He has a scar on his head with the same symbol as is on his pendant, which is tied loosley around his neck. He has no idea why the pendant and his scar are the same symbol. He wears his headband over the symbol, as he doesn't want others wondering what it means.

Personality: He's a gentle and kind person, and he love to just be with his friends. He does need alone time sometimes, as everyone does, and when he wants alone time, he would generally like to stay alone. He means business on the battle field, and will stop at nothing to protect his friends. Tora is very sensitive, so something that would hurt his feelings would effect his performance. Sometimes he gets carried away with his training, and doesn't give in to fatique, he wears his body out and is unable to do anything for several days at a time.

History: When Tora was five, his mother had been sent on a very dangerous mission. He and his father later received word that his mother had died, which had left an awkward feeling in the house. When he reached the age of 9, his father left to seek revenge on the ones who killed his mother. He did not return. His father had sent a message through another to Tora before he too had died, which was to look in the jewelery box belonging to his mother. There, he found the pendant. From that day, he wore the pendant around his neck, forever holding the memories of his mother and father. Living on his own, Tora learnt how to survive, and was able to fend for himself.

Bloodline Limit: Mizu Kirikae (Water Conversion): The members of the clan are able to convert chakra into vast amounts of water.
Kyuukyoku Mizu Kirikae (Ultimate Water Conversion) Learnt much later on. Ability to change water into a limited amount of chakra.
Others: (Have something that doesn’t fit in with the others? Well, have it here)

Form of Taijutsu: He's relatively good at taijutsu, and can usually sway the tide of the battle with taijutsu alone.

Ninjutsu: Suitaihou (Water Cannonball): Summonds chakra into his mouth and forcefully shoots out heavy balls of water.
Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu: The ninja manipulates the water around them into the shape of a large dragon that attacks their opponent as a torrential blast. (Learned later.)
Suiton Suijinheki: A Suiton (water type) Ninjutsu technique where the ninja uses already existing water and raises it around them in a circular barrier.
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu: This Ninjutsu technique uses water as its base for creating the clones. Each clone is one tenth as powerful as the ninja using it and has a limited range it can move away from its creator. Like the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique), this clone can attack.

Genjutsu:
Bubble Blow, enchanting melody! Tora gathers chakra in his mouth, then using theend of a kunai (the ring part), he blows through the ring and bubbles shoot all around the battle field. When each bubble is popped, it emits a different sound, which is used to confuse the foe. Tora can control the sounds, but it takes more chakra to do so, so usually they just make the sounds of musical notes.

Kinjutsu: Kappaken (Water Demon Sword): By applying vast amounts of chakra into the pendant, Torc is able to create the water demon sword. This chakra blade differs from the water sword, as it more powerful, and it also differs in looks. This looks like the brotherhood sword from FFX.

The special skill to be used with the Demon Sword is... being worked on. :p

Last edited:

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Could you reserve me a Genin spot? I need to write up my charecter, as for I'm using a diffrent one than usual and the spots are going fast.

Mimori Kiryu

Hey, ~Hyuu, I'm finishing my Jounin character right now, so can I reserve a Jounin spot? Thanks. ^_^;

Literate

black cat, black cat
I'll be funny and put my sign-ups in spoilers. Fwee.

And yeah, your spot is reserved Jerichi.

My two sign-ups. Anyways, you might be wondering why I have two sign-ups. The reason is that the last time I asked for the second slot because there weren't much people. And now, the "council," even though I'm in it, says that I could have a maximum of two characters. Everyone can. But I doubt anyone would write another long sign-up.

Name: ちまみれきく, Chimamire Kiku

Nickname: ちまみれふしちょう, Chimamire Fushichou, Bloody Phoenix

Good or Evil: Good

Village: Leaf

Important Items: Summoning Scrolls

Appearance: She wears a long white dress-like cloth, secured sturdy around her waist with a durable black sash. Her weapon pouch is packed full with her summoning scrolls with maybe several kunai knifes and shurikens for defense. Her long black hair is tied into one ponytail in a ribbon-like way, which she leaves as it is, mostly through day and night. Wrapped securely around her both her arms are many bandages, covering a wide array of scars. Her Leaf symbol headband is roped around her left arm, out of her vision. Kiku stands at nearly 5’ 2” and weighs 81 pounds, extremely light and skinny for her age.

Personality: She’s a quiet girl, keeping voiced opinions out and would rather think behind another’s back. When she does say something, no one’s around to hear, so she isn’t very sociable. She has quite a few friends, most of the time, she hardly says much to even anyone. She’s nothing of a strategist, but often times she plays with the logic around her, making her great at anything involving complex situations. She’s not afraid of blood, as it’s her natural trait not to. When forced with others, she stays silence, only talking when someone asks a question, so as not to sound rude. She has never been in situations that forced her into tight choices, so has limited knowledge on those types and also, easily swayed by other’s words, making her someone easy to confuse.

History: Kiku comes from a long line of shinobi who depends solely on summoning with blood, basically a family that branched off the main summoning clan. Ever since she was first born, she had to learn how to extract the right amount of blood to create summons; many scars on her arms are proof to her early days as a summon shinobi.

Being the nature that she was, most children have regarded her as, “weird,” “dark,” and even “insane,” when adults see her, especially the deep marks in her skin. She never had been bothered with this, just being a bit unsocial and lonely towards them, ignoring the comments, thus separating her from other children when she goes out to play. She had always been skinny for her age, and because of this, people had teased her even more, and they were also scared that she wasn’t afraid to draw blood from herself.

Her parents had trained her with a few basic summons when she was young, teaching her the best and right ways of summonings, excluding the biting of the fingers, as it was a painful way to extract good blood. When she turned seven, one of the greatest marks in age that her clan had made, she received, as a gift, two baby leopards to create the Bond of Blood Summon. Utilizing her abilities, it took her weeks to even get familiar to them, even perhaps a year to let them get the ground floor. Patient as anyone else, after four successful years, she managed to have them under control, and taught them commands that she were to use in combat.

Before she graduated from the Academy, she was always found alone, outside, with a small pool of blood somewhere near, isolated from everyone else, practicing her blood extraction with jeering and shouting from the other students. When she was admitted to Genin level, she still had that particular habit, but instead always found training her summons outside, standing in a pool of blood, and it fit more comfortably with her, as no one watched.

Other: None.

Special: Blood Summons— Secret Clan Technique

Form of Taijutsu: None.

Ninjutsu:

Summon Style: Animal Summon— Bug Invasion/Birds of Air: With a scroll, she’s able to summon a flock of either wild birds or bugs.

Summon Style: Weapon Summon— Shuriken Whirlwind/Kunai Typhoon/Senbon Rain: She can summon a whirlwind of weapons that surrounds the enemy with no escape.

Summon Style: Item Summon— Leaf Hurricane: She can summon a haze of leaves. Under this cover, she can also summon needles/senbon to pierce the enemy.

[Still yet to be perfected, 10% of success] Summon Style: Blood Bond Summon— Rising Leopards: With a secret blood bond, she can summon her two trained leopards to assist her in attacking.

Genjutsu:

Illusion Style: Mist Jutsu— Creates an illusion of mists.

Illusion Style: Leaf Jutsu— Creates an illusion of falling leaves.

[Learned later] Illusion Style: Light Jutsu— Creates an illusion of light.

[Learned later] Illusion Style: Darkness Jutsu— Darkens the field.

Kinjutsu:

[Not Learned Yet] Summon— Bloodstained Phoenix: As last resort, she uses the Phoenix Summon, to save herself and others. With a great amount of blood, she is able to create a glowing red phoenix. It then goes and attacks her opponent, until dead, or until she calls it off. In the end when the Phoenix is done attacking, it goes back to her and returns the blood.

The Phoenix shares the same blood of what it was summoned with, so the more blood, the more energized and able for defeating the enemy. Though, if it gets injured or killed before finishing the attack, the blood is gone and leaves her to die.

Name: よるあめゆき, Yoruame Yuki [Note: He doesn’t have a last name, so his nickname is used instead]

Nick Name: よるあめ, Yoruame, Night Rain

Important Items: None

Appearance: He stands at nearly 5’ 3”, and is pretty light for his age with a slim build. He wears a simple black shirt, and long loose trousers, navy in color. His sandals are also indigo colored, and his weapon pouch is around his left leg, meaning he’s left handed. Yuki wears his headband around his neck, the Leaf Village symbol gleaming on it. Where it was supposed to be was instead bandages, a few strands of black hair fell over it. His hair, behind the bandages covering it, was short and slightly ruffled. His empty indigo eyes often state that he has spaced out, common for him when he’s thinking over something.

Personality: Yuki’s a laid back type, one to have everything under control. He’s an early riser, though he spends most of his time up in the trees, counting leaves and aiming at them with his senbon. Though he seems like relaxing and daydreaming, he always has his guard up. He doesn’t care, one way or the other, about his teammates, or himself, for that matter; to him, no one’s feelings or life ever matter. He seems calm and collected, but he dwells much on his past, which by most’s standards, very distracting for him when he’s not concentrating on his tactics. His history dealed a great blow to his personality, as he wasn’t the old carefree and happy self that he used to be. Because of his experiences, he despises almost everyone who had an easy life.

History: Yuki, surprisingly, came from the Rain Village, where havoc was reeking. When he was only six years old, many of the officials were ransacking all the homes of the quiet and scared villagers. One after another, each of the houses collapsed under the sheer force of the higher ups, and soon, it came to his family. His father tried to fight them off, defending him and his older sister, Yuri. When his father was cruelly slaughtered, they advanced towards the two young children, his mother tried to bide time for them to escape, dying in the process. Unfortunately, they hadn’t much time to run far enough, and Yuri had trailed behind trying to protect Yuki from their wrath. She got caught up in the midst to the fighting and was also killed. As the last of his clan, which the name of is still unknown, he ran away, to the nearest village he could reach, the Leaf.

When he was neared the boundaries of the Hidden Leaf Village, he collapsed, fainted. The morning after, several chunins passed by him, on their way back into the village, and, in pity they brought him to the village. Discussion within the village came about, regarding what to do with this new figure. They decided to keep an eye out for him, in case he was a spy from a nearby village. And, because of a code they had, (to let all young children have equal education) they enrolled him into the academy.

For the entire first year, he was depressed, dwelling too much on his family’s issues. He had never said anything to anyone about where he came from, but tried his hardest in the courses, but was still distracted. When that one year had come and gone, his sensei came up and told him to concentrate more on his studies and not drop out, as he had much potential. He realized that he shouldn’t be mulling over it, and instead, try to honor his family, and in result, shot up from the dust that the other academy students left behind and graduated as one of the year’s best.

Form of Taijutsu: He attacks fast with his kunai knives and shurikens, along with a batch of senbon to go their way. His physical attacks are strong; his style consists mainly of punching and kicking, and especially jumping. He uses Taijutsu most of the time, though uses his Needle Storm for long range combat.

Bloodline Limit: あらしぐも- Arashigumo- He's able to conjour up rain/storm clouds and with it rain can fall.

Other: Yuki has a secret trait that hasn’t been revealed yet.

Ninjutsu:

Water Style- スイちょうし - Suichoushi [Eh, couldn't find "ton"]

Needle Storm— はり あらし- Hariarashi- Showers opponent with pin sharp needles, combined with actual rain. For now, with water, this is only done when near a large amount of water. [When kekkei genkai revealed, able to create anywhere]

Dewy Rain— つゆさめ- Tsuyasame - Creates rain from the storm bound clouds. Instead of the usual drops of rain that rolls off skin, it coats onto the person/opponent or anything in that matter, slowing the object down. It weighs the opponent down easily, as if gallons of water seems to crush upon the opponent. For now, this is only done when clouds are dark and stormy. [When kekkei genkai is revealed, able to create anywhere.]

[Learned Later]Cloud Cover- タイ - Tai- Directs clouds to move into a shield, surrounding the user. When any attack, whether from a weapon or person, it densifies itself to stop the attack, and even get lost in the mist. Obscures sight. [When kekkei genkai revealed, able to create anywhere]

Genjutsu: No Genjutsu.

Kinjutsu:

[Not learned yet] Water Style: Hell’s Rainy Storm— じごくあめあらし- Jigoku no ame arashi - Fills the surrounding area with water, particularly out created dark storm clouds, and attempts to drown the opponent quickly. If the opponent doesn’t go down, he can align this move with another of his jutsus, such as Needle Storm, finishing off the opponent.

Creating water takes up most of his chakra, and is hard to recover after this move, so this move is supposed to end the opponent’s life. If this move fails, he’s vulnerable to any attack.

EDIT: Edited Yuki's ninjutsu.

~Literate

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

Hey..thanks for reserving it...and here's my signup. Hope it's good enough!

Name: Takahashi Kaili [Eastern Order]

Nick Name: N/A

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Important Items: Kaili carries a bow and arrows on missions only as a way to be able to fight. She’s not very talented in Taijutsu.

Appearance:

Kaili wears a black shirt with the Konoha sign in yellow on it. Over that, she wears a simple blue light jacket. She also wears khaki shorts and the traditional ninja sandal/shoes. Kaili has long black hair that reaches to the middle of her back. When Kaili enters battle, she will put her hair into a ponytail with a blue ribbon. Her eyes are a light blue color, with red in the center, having to do with her family history. Kaili’s skin is slightly tanned from always being out in the sun. She also wears a heart shaped necklace around her neck.

Personality:

Kaili’s a kind-hearted person, always ready to help anyone else in need, even if she needs a little push to do so. Sometimes, Kaili is a little aloof when it comes to mission, but she’ll get serious and help others when she has to. Kaili will be lazy when it comes to being on time, considering she likes to wonder with her mind and daydream more than she likes to fight. Even though she’s a Jounin, she’s grown up with the belief that life is what you make it and you shouldn’t rush through your life. You should live every day that is given to you with a smile.

Still, that doesn’t mean that Kaili doesn’t have her angry side either. She is very serious when it comes to training and missions. Nothing will stand in her way when she is going to accomplish a mission. If need be, she will sacrifice her life to protect the Konoha village. She feels as if that’s her mission for life.

Kaili’s outlook can change more quickly then you’d think. At one moment, she may be a happy go lucky person, but as fast as the situation changes, she changes, ready for anything around her. That was one of the reasons she was promoted to a Jounin.

History: Kaili was born and raised in the Hidden Leaf Village. She was born into the Takahashi family, which has a Kekkei Genkai, or bloodline trait. [Will be explained]. Kaili never liked being born into a family that was expected to have great people or great things. She liked being just who she was and not being who she was expected to be. When she was only seven years old, she completed the Academy School and became a Genin. Her Jounin teacher had been her own father. He didn’t let her take the first year Chuunin Exams with her two teammates because he didn’t feel as if Kaili was ready to actually be a Chuunin. Kaili always resented her father for this and trained much more but was never able to meet his standards.

But, fortunately for Kaili, her mother was also a Jounin and was granted permission to become her daughter’s sensei. After two years, Kaili was one of the strongest shinobi in the village, easily becoming a Chuunin. Kaili spend almost most of her life being a Chuunin, knowing that she would probably never become a Jounin.

That…was before the…mission.

It was a normal mission to the Village Hidden in the Sound. She was to deliver a letter to the Kage of that village. Her two teammates, Ryu and Keika, came with her as backup. When they arrived the Sound village ambushed them. They took all three as captors and were going to use them as a negotiation tool with the Konoha village. Kaili would not let this happen and for the first time in her life, she used her bloodline trait…the ‘Seido’ or ‘Precision’ eyes. By using these eyes to her advantage, she was able to help both of her teammates and herself escape the Sound village and return to Konoha. She was regarded has a hero and promoted to Jounin.

Bloodline Limit: ‘Seido’ Eyes [Precision]

This Kekkei Genkai has to do with what the name specifies. When the Seido is activated, the center of the user’s eyes, where they are red, expands filling up the whole eye. A small black plus sign appears in the center. To the user, they are able to lock on to things from a distance, almost like a laser can. This is the reason that Kaili uses a bow and arrows on mission. Using her Seido eyes, she can pinpoint any place on the human body and strike it with extreme accuracy.

Others: N/A

Form of Taijutsu: Kaili has never been very good at hand-to-hand combat, because of her specialty in distance fighting. Even so, she is able to fight when need be and she can hold her own.

Ninjutsu: The only Ninjutsu that Kaili can really use is the now common Shadow Clone Jutsu, in which she can only make three real clones. Although, Kaili can do a similar move in which she just creates shadows and she can make many of them.

Genjutsu:

~ Call Forth Jutsu [Shou Jutsu] - Kaili uses this while in the forest. Using a small flute she carries on her belt loop, she summons all of the wild animals in the area to her defense/offense.

~ Wind Defense Jutsu [Kaze Mamori Jutsu] – Kaili uses this anywhere that she’s able to. By making three different hand signs, she creates a wall of wind that is used to defend herself and her comrades.

~ 1,000 Kunai Strike [Ichichi Kunai Sutoraiku] – Kaili brings forth all of the kunai she can summon and even some from the opponents and allies alike. While using her Seido eyes, she pinpoints 1,000 different points on the body that cause injury but not death. Its point is to immobilize the enemy.

Kinjutsu:

~Blood Summon: Rampant NekoInu – When summoning these two animals [cat and dog] Kaili must give up a lot of blood. She summons her two animals she cared for when she was very young. Makito, the cat, is larger than most domestic cats and Kazuya, the dog, is a normal sized Great Shepherd dog. By using these two, they help her in battle by battling themselves.

----

Hope it's okay! ^___^

Demise

...An orange blob...
*poofs up in red smoke* I'm FINALLY here!!!1467111!!!

Okay my sign-up. It's a bit long...:

Name: [Hishimono] Rin (Japanese way. Last name a fake)
Nick Name: Thief of Stealth
Good or Evil: Good
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Village: Hidden Leaf Village [Konoha]

Important Items: Senbons, kunai knives, and shurikens.

Appearance: Rin wears the same thing all jounins could wear; a forest green vest that has pouches to carry scrolls, over a comfortable black long sleeve. He wears very baggy black long pants, and has on his hands black gloves. His shuriken and misc. His pouch is fastened onto the loop located on the back of his pants, near his waist. Rin has his knife and senbon pouch tied securely and comfortably around his right thigh, with bandages.

Even though headband belongs on the forehead, Rin likes wearing it around his right arm. He has dark chestnut ruffled hair, and doesn’t bother to comb it.

Rin has white dirty bandages hastily wrapped around extended part of his sandals, showing the blue material underneath.

Like most jounins, he keeps his vest zipped up and kept on, though when using taijutsu that requires speed or silent ambush, he takes it off, and drops it nearby, thinking that it ‘Gets in the way of his techniques.’

There is another reason why he dispose of his vest when using lightning fast taijutsu or using his abilities; he keeps many unnecessary items in his vest pockets that weighs him down, and he has enough reason to not empty the pockets.

By unequipping his forest-green vest, he feels much more comfortable to move around in, making his attacks much more effective. Though, he tends to leave it on, thinking it’s a hassle to do such task.

Personality: Rin is a laid-back type of guy, who acts lazy and carefree on his part, yet act serious and tense during dangerous life-threatening battles. He’s not the type to be told to act serious and when not to.

Often, his choices are unreasonable and it seems unusual, and he’s a hard person to trust. Though, he becomes reasonable when he is forcefully pulled into the middle of a death situation, that has a friend of someone he knows on the verge of dying.

He is always up bright and early, and assumes that its too early to do what he has to do. Thus, causing him to be late on various occasions. He forgets all the things that he doesn’t take as important. Making Rin a hard person to trust. Though, as broken as he memory is, he’s always responsible and seem to pull through missions and battles, disproving all who doubted him.

When he’s not called into missions, he walks around the neighborhood, staring blankly at space. Rin is mostly spaced out, and doesn’t pay much attention. His so-called ‘escape’ from the real world, is his memory and a photo of a man his age wearing the same vest as he.

As careless as he is, occasionally when doing certain activities that he is leading, he would glance down in regret or reflect on himself alone, in spare time.

Though, as carefree and happy-go-lucky person he is, his old self from when he was a boy, shows apparently, when he’s depressed or angry.

History: His family is not mentioned by anyone in the Village, nor mentioned by himself. He only told that he lived in the forest somewhat lining Konoha, and nothing more.

A group of jounins who was traveling back to the Hidden Leaf Village found him critically injured on the side of the path, when he was small boy.

Most of them refused to take him back, but one who had sympathy on him, ignored the other jounins comments, took him into his own home, and raised him.

Rin was one without a name, either he lied about forgetting his name, or he doesn’t want to remember it. Though, because of his cold attitude towards people when he was little, he’s been called Rin.

Though, he has been enrolling in the academy, he lacks the will to become a ninja, and fails everything without caring. Seeing such arrogant and lazy boy he was, his jounin, Sei, whom Rin calls, had brought him underneath his own training, to motivate and to encourage him. For three years, Sei was able to smuggle, out of his schedule, four hours of training for Rin, and thus he became a tutor for him.

Sei had been very patient in teaching Rin, who was a mean boy who was arrogant and rebelling. He had brought upon Rin his lessons, his useful advice, and his wisdom that he collected during his years as a ninja. Slowly but effectively, Rin was able to change his personality, as well get acquainted to life in Konoha.

Rin told his care taker before the final training, that not only did he train under Sei, but he had also held his own practice time, when Sei was away. This meant that Rin had enough reason and motivation to finally begin on his way to the right path of ninjas, instead of failing in the academy.

In the final training, that conjures up everything related to the past experience that Sei had taught him, Rin proves his word right and amazes Sei with added abilities.

When Rin was ten years, he had grown accustomed to school and to people. Soon after, Sei was sent to a A-ranked mission. This left Rin in the house alone, and he was able to quickly adapt to living by himself.

Though, upon his return, he arrived back with a incurable illness. Sei was bed-ridden for days on end, and painfully suffered from frequent attacks.

Rin stood quietly nearby his care-taker, he was unable to stand seeing Sei suffer from the bad health and live through it painfully. Rin, who possibly thought for the better of his sensei and father-like figure, took Sei’s kunai knife from a nearby table and killed Sei quickly when he was asleep. Thus, ending his life there.

Rin thankfully took the fact that he ended Sei’s life, that his important individual no longer had to bear with the pain. He inherited Sei’s house and belongings, he now lives there alone, no one did blame Rin for killing Sei, though no one told him this: The jounins were planning to kill Sei the next day, due to his sickness and pains.

Rin takes Sei’s lessons to heart and uses them to change himself and others. He is always heard quoting his care-taker, and when he founded himself in the academy as ‘cool’, he suddenly adopts Sei’s weird manners, and that kept him from popularity.

Though as weird he was, that didn’t stop people from flocking to him whenever he had his test handed back, late in the morning. That proves why he wakes up early and is always ahead of schedule. He also has various of training exercises that need to be done in the morning when all villagers are asleep. This was his only way for him to improve his cyclone and air abilities, without someone questioning him.

His special skill and element of cyclone/air has soon gone out during the chunin exams, and were first rumored. It then proved true when he had earned the rank of a chunin, and continued as he fought missions. This made the villagers doubt him and be very far from him. Though, the barrier made by the villagers between Rin and themselves, started to break, as Rin continued to serve Konoha and ensure victories.

Some rumors say that he had originated from the Cloud, but nothing has been proved correct. His family, previous past, and his home village were left in the shadow.

Rin refuses to talk about his past, no matter how much someone asks, he would always reply with the same excuse: ‘It’s time to look ahead, I don’t want to look back…and sigh…’

This excuse was mostly used by Sei and originated from him, when Rin questioned him about Sei’s own past. Though, Rin’s reason is much more modern than Sei’s, which was: ‘It’s time to shed light onto the future, I have no desire to glance back at the shadows, and be caught in its grasp…’

Other: He is able to copy off or steal his opponents’ strategies and slightly convert it to make it his own. He keeps all the tactics in his head until the time he needs them.

Special: Teikiatsu - cyclone/air manipulation and control. This kekkie genkai comes from his dad's blood line. And coming from his mom's side he inherited the ability of having inhuman speed.

Taijutsu: Mostly consists of agility and surprise. Often, when he’s at a slight agility disadvantage, he combines his chakra energy as well with teh force of air, and let it collect around his fists and feet when he aim punches and kicks at his enemies.

Ninjutsu:

Basics:

Transformation Jutsu: Transform Rin into any form he pleases

Clone Jutsu: Creates a clone to confuse the foe

No substitution- due to the fact that he's fast

Original Jutsus:

Shadow Clone Jutsu: Is able to create real live clones that are solid, and those who can attack.

Fox Summon Jutsu: Rin signed a contract with his blood to call foxes in the nearby forests to aid him in battle or to heal him, if he doesn’t allow them to attack.

Air/Cyclone Senbons/Kunai Knives/Shurikens Jutsu: He's able to combine his Senbons/Kunai Knives/Shurikens with the force of air. The air gradually increases over the distant thrown, and it is more powerful when thrown from a far. The pressure of the air comes in contact with the foe, puncturing him/her and blowing her/him to have more effect.
-He creates a furious cyclone that wraps itself aound the battle feild, when doing this attack, he is able to launch as many weapons into the air to be carried and rocketed to teh foe. The cyclone drains alot of chakra, and Rin doesn't use it continously.

Air pressure rise/fall: Using his chakra, he is able to channel it to form a box like shape around his opponents, as big as he wishes. Increasing the amount of chakra given, he is able to crush the opponent with low air pressure or merely suffocate them with high pressure.

----New Ninjutsu will come in later----
----New Ninjutsu will come in later----

Genjutsu:

Death Predicament: Rin is able to cast a illusion for his foes to see their death, or if they aren't afraid of it. It allows them to see their comrades face death in a most awful way. It requires eye contact with the foe to work. If done in a certain way, it will allow him to make himself to make it seem that he is dying or dead.

Lunging Dragons: Rin controls/creates two pillars of cyclone, and uses a small amount of chakra to form into terrifying dragons. Though, in reality the dragons are only cyclones. This terrifies the foe, and is useful for illusion, defense, and offense.

Shadow Cyclone: Rin uses a small portion of his chakra and forms a dense cyclone around the battle field. He combines his shadows with it, to make it seem as if he was appearing and disappearing, confusing the foe on where the real Rin is.

---- New Genjutsu will come later----
---- New Genjutsu will come later----

Kinjutsu:

Air stream attack: This uses up almost all of Rin’s chakra and strength, it is only used as a last resort and mostly known as a, ’Last Blow’, to both Rin and his opponent.

Rin conjures many powerful streams of air and wind, this causes his mind to under go a lot of stress. While controlling the wind, and using it to launch at his foe, he attacks with taijutsu. His attacks are combined with his own air stream, causing the blows to be more fatal, combined with the other air blasts.

When the battle ends, Rin has a strong possibility of dying if he had used up some or most of his chakra before the ‘Last Blow.’ His tissues in his muscles has a slim chance of tearing apart. He will become unconscious after that move, and will take up to one hour to be able to get back onto his feet and be mobile.

--

Due to my uncreative mind, and I just noticed this, Rin would be learning two new ninjutsu and two new genjutsu over the roleplay. I'm just lazy. :p

Done. :D Take your time, buddies. Take your time...

Last edited:

Hyuu

Under the sea
Done, sorry 'bout that. My name isnt "The TurquioseTurtle"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, sorry! Sorry! About your sign up... I'll do the reveiws one-by-one.
Hyuu: Well, there are various spelling/grammar mistakes that can easily be conquered by re-reading. And the idea of magic as chakra. They're too different things. Also, a lot of your history doesn't have an impact on the personality, not helping your case. (like parents' divorce should ruin her happy personality. I know a lot of people who's parents' are divorce and it really shatters them.)
Adzie: Chakra and magic aren't the same thing (he had to leave early.)
Silver: This looks like a mary-sue. She's happy all the time despite the tragedies in her history, she can freeze time unlimitedlessly, and how can a genin know their Kinjutsu.
Lit: Give an explanation for everything if you're going to have a character take on so many responsibilities and also have the outcomes of the past affect her personality. The way people develope is by their experiance in the past. You didn't read the new intro post; many things are different such as a 3 jutsu limit for genin (read it to find out why.)
So generally... Rejected

JeRiChI: Reserved.
Mimori Kiryu: Reserved.
Lit: Accepted for both, though if this turns out popular... two characters might be a disability for those wanting to sign-up. *Shrug* we'll see.
Silver: Let's try not to space everything out next time ^^;;; It's hard to read in my opinion. But Accepted.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Okay, more in depth for The Turquoise Tauros.

To compile our discussion:

1. Judging from her age, she flunked three times...
2. How exactly does her leaf symbol face north? D:
3. Her parent's divorced. She's depressed, outcast, picked on because of her shy behavior, and mature? Why do you have these in your history and not your personality?
4. Hates attention.
5. Little sister was kidnapped. By who, when, and where? Not enough details.
6. Realized what danger? Not enough explaination.
7. Light weaponary: TTT's light make into weapon/shield thing. It's too powerful, its an unlimited supply of weaponry.
8. She has telekinisis. Why?
9. Magic is chakra, its almost the same. [Was talked about most in the convo.]
10. Tsukanamo-Katori uses her chakra to make every wound on her body, appear on the opponants body aswell but twice as painful. <- How exactly is that a dangerous kinjutsu?
11. Monukasi-Lets Katori make light clones of herself made out of solid light. <- Light isn't solid.
12. Tsukamuru-Lets Katori turn light into weapons and sheilds. <- supposed to be ninjutsu. And is way too powerful for a genin.
13. And she has four ninjutsu. That she already learned. Max is three. You can add that they learn it later.
14. If her affinity's light, then she should have something wth light in her ninjutsu, not just in her genjutsu.
15. She freezes time and all, doesn't it have to have a limit? Her time freeze flow has to have a limit to the time she can hold it up.
16. And her Kinjutsu....it doesn't make her so tired or on the brink of death. And how can a genin know a kinjutsu?

^Most of our concerns. Out main one is to read the new and improved plot. and sign-up.

Mimori: Half of our council is gone or busy, so I can only give my own opinion. It's fine, fits into the plot at hand. :D Accepted, by me. You'll have to wait for four/three more opinions.

And I don't mind taking out one of my characters. I didn't make them to interact. I just wanted to play a girl and a boy. :)

~Literate

Mimori Kiryu

Am I accepted? o_o I posted my character, already.

EDIT: Oh, okay, thanks Literate. I was hoping it was okay. It took me forever to come up with a good Bloodline Trait. I had hoped that no body would think I was copying the Sharingan/Byakugan. >_>;

Last edited:

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
I'm gonna edit in a few things once I get something from a friend.

Name: 風 シキオ Kaze Shikio
Important Items: A large, colorful fan, and two smaller ones. (More on the details of these later)
Appearance: Standing at 5’6”, Shikio is relatively tall for his age. His jet black hair is fairly long; long enough to be pulled into a short ponytail. His face is square and a little thin, and his forest green eyes stand out from it. His slender body is draped by an ankle length coat like garment, which he wears with one arm in and the other side over his shoulder (think Auron from Final Fantasy X). The garment is covered in green leaf pattern, with the leaf village insignia on the back and sleeves. Underneath his large jacket like thing, he wears a deep blue t-shirt with the print of a tsunami on the back (which is rarely seen due to his coat covering it), and ankle length pants of the same color. He carries his larger fan on his back, and his smaller ones in holders on the opposite side of his Kunais.
Personality: Shikio acts like he is older then all of his classmates. Even though this is true (although not by much), he takes it to a different level. While he doesn’t act bossy per say, he is arrogant about his abilities. He also feels that everyone else is also not as smart as him, and often corrects them or rolls his eyes at comments. The few people he condisers his equals, he tends to start rivalries with. That being said, he has been taught to have respect for his elders, and he does. However, he has a bit of a soft spot, and when someone he knows is injured or in danger, he will often try to protect them.
History: Both his parents are active ninja for the Village Hidden in the Leaves. A descendent of a small clan in the Leaf Village, he has been granted the natural ability to have extended control over the air around him. This control causes small currents of air to randomly rush about him during battle or any time he is aroused. His parents often are off on missions, but usually plan them to be when Shikio is at the academy or when one can be home. This has cause a slightly unsteady cash flow for their family, therefore, Shikio know what it is like to be living a variety of lifestyles. This has given him some respect for those who are poor, hungry, or hurt, and less for those who are rich and well off (although he admits he likes having money). Besides having a natural disposition towards wind jutsu, he also likes to dabble in water jutsu, but has limited success with them, as for his wind abilities often interfere.
Bloodline Limit: Shippuu no Jutsu:(Translates to Hurricane Technique) When activating this jutsu, Shikio becomes completely surrounded rushing in air. Even the slightest movement of his body (that’s not involuntary, save breathing, like blinking) can cause a powerful gust of air. While in this state, Shikio often goes into a constant flurry of floating Taijutsu attacks, which are powered up by the jutsu. While using this, he often uses his small fans, and occasionally his large one, but his smaller ones are preferred, as for they create less drag. This technique, like most Bloodline Limits, takes up a massive amount of Chakra.
Others: His large fan bears a print of the famous painting “The Great Wave of Kanagawa” by Katsushika Hokusai, while his smaller ones bear a print similar to that of his cloak, Leaf Village insignia and all.
Form of Taijutsu: His Taijutsu consists fluid and constant attacks. He often doesn’t use punches and kicks, but instead uses his fans, enhanced by chakra from a more mild version of his Bloodline Limit.
Ninjutsu:

Wind Style: Gust no Jutsu: A simple wind control technique that creates a current of wind. The wind can be modified to be slow, weak, and long lived, or fast, harsh and short.

Wind Style: Air Fists no Jutsu: A “watered down” version of his Bloodline Limit, this Jutsu consintrates chakra in his hands and/or feet or any weapons he is holding. This causes bursts of wind when using a punch, kick, or sweeping with a fan.

Wind Style: Wind Blades no Jutsu: A mass of air currents rap around the body of the target, lifting them up and slicing them with razor sharp pockets of air. (Tales of Symphonia anyone?) This currently is not very powerful, but as he goes along, this can be “upgraded” and become more powerful.

Genjutsu: Wind Style: Air Clones no Jutsu: Using the air around him, Shikio condenses the air into clones, then projects his image upon them.

Wind Style: Wind Teleportation Jutsu: By sweeping his large fan around him, he covers himself in a shroud of wind, and moves to another place, creating the illusion of teleportation. He can hold this for a minute max (although that is quite draining), and it can be used to hide for a little bit also.
Kinjutsu: To be learned later
Wind Style: Wind Dragon no Jutsu: Shikio sets all three fans in a circular manner on the ground, and uses 6 hand seals. Then the fans rise up from the ground and a dragon made of air forms from them, using the large fan as a mouth and the smaller ones as eyes. This dragon can be ridden upon, and used to strike the foe. After a little while, when all of the dragon’s chakra is used up, the dragon will disappear.

Last edited:

Hyuu

Under the sea
OK OK!!! I get it!! My sign up SUCKED!!! I only needed one person to tell me! You probably told everyone to come and rate my sig from 0-1! Forget it, I'm done. I have had enough of this picking favorites just because you guys all have MSN!!!

I have about a couple more minutes before I have to leave for band (during which I may or may not be online), but I have to address this.

Great way to show maturity. Favorites? Why, what are you talking about. We've given reasons why you are not accepted that have not been repeated on anybody else's sign-up. MSN? We go on MSN to discuss/argue about the plot and how the developement might go so we're not having one person take it into one direction while another takes it to the opposite direction. I gave singular replies from everyone online to show what would've happened if you were graded by just one of us... you still would've been rejected.

It's fine though. You don't have to sign-up, I just ask that you try not to give an unreasonable tantrum here.
Really, I should be a lot angrier for you accusing us of favorism. We've given you reasons as to why you're not accepted. No favorism involved.

Literate

black cat, black cat
-_- No, seriously, we weren't picking favorites. We based our reviews on common sense. If you looked closely at my compile, everything there are stuff taking directly from your sign-up that didn't make sense.

Eh, I'll try not be biased in the judging of your sign-up, Jerichi. I'll try, but I really prefer techniques unlike everyone else's but whatevers.

Shikio acts like he is older then all of his classmates.
Well, yeah he basically is. If you haven't read the sign-up form correctly, the just graduated genins are around 12 years old. But alright.
A descendent of a small clan in the Leaf Village, he has been granted the natural ability to have extended control over the air around him.
Kind of like Rin. Alright, you know there's different villages with different elements. Like the great countries are the villages. Konoha's, Hidden Leaf's, element is fire, most of its villagers specializes in fire techniques. But, meh.
Wind Style: Wind Dragon no Jutsu: Shikio sets all three fans in a circular manner on the ground, and uses 6 hand seals. Then the fans rise up from the ground and a dragon made of air forms from them, using the large fan as a mouth and the smaller ones as eyes. This dragon can be ridden upon, and used to strike the foe. After a little while, when all of the dragon’s chakra is used up, the dragon will disappear.
Okay, the last thing that'll touch upon is this. It's not lifethreatining. That's it. While, it's very creative, (extremely) it doesn't exactly say how it's life threatining. That's all.

Fwee, only one little problem that's a bit against the norm. That's all, the other two is just me...being biased. Whatevers. Just edited in the part how it's lifethreatening, and it's fine. And it's only my opinion so you're not accepted just yet. You need the approval of three of the five people int he counsel. Accepted, if you make that little change in the kinjutsu.

mass of air currents wrap around the body of the
Little correction, no biggy. Just something I noticed.

~Literate

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Name: 風 シキオ Kaze Shikio
Important Items: A large, colorful fan, and two smaller ones. (More on the details of these later)
Appearance: Standing at 5’6”, Shikio is relatively tall for his age. His jet black hair is fairly long; long enough to be pulled into a short ponytail. His face is square and a little thin, and his forest green eyes stand out from it. His slender body is draped by an ankle length coat like garment, which he wears with one arm in and the other side over his shoulder (think Auron from Final Fantasy X). The garment is covered in green leaf pattern, with the leaf village insignia on the back and sleeves. Underneath his large jacket like thing, he wears a deep blue t-shirt with the print of a tsunami on the back (which is rarely seen due to his coat covering it), and ankle length pants of the same color. He carries his larger fan on his back, and his smaller ones in holders on the opposite side of his Kunais. His large fan bears a print of the famous painting “The Great Wave of Kanagawa” by Katsushika Hokusai, while his smaller ones bear a print similar to that of his cloak, Leaf Village insignia and all.

Personality: Shikio acts like he is older then all of his classmates. Even though this is true (although not by much, only a few months), he takes it to a different level. While he doesn’t act bossy per say, he is arrogant about his abilities. He also feels that everyone else is also not as smart as him, and often corrects them or rolls his eyes at comments. The few people he condisers his equals, he tends to start rivalries with. That being said, he has been taught to have respect for his elders, and he does. However, he has a bit of a soft spot, and when someone he knows is injured or in danger, he will often try to protect them.

History: Both his parents are active ninja for the Village Hidden in the Leaves. A descendent of a small clan in the Leaf Village, he has been granted the natural ability to have extended control over the air around him. The clan originates from the Wind Country, and two generations ago, a member of the clan moved to the Leaf Village in order to escape the turmoil of the Sand Village. This control causes small currents of air to randomly rush about him during battle or any time he is aroused. His parents often are off on missions, but usually plan them to be when Shikio is at the academy or when one can be home. This has cause a slightly unsteady cash flow for their family, therefore, Shikio know what it is like to be living a variety of lifestyles. This has given him some respect for those who are poor, hungry, or hurt, and less for those who are rich and well off (although he admits he likes having money). Besides having a natural disposition towards wind jutsu, he also likes to dabble in water jutsu, but has limited success with them, as for his wind abilities often interfere.
Bloodline Limit: Shippuu: (Translates to Hurricane) When activating this jutsu, Shikio becomes completely surrounded rushing in air. Even the slightest movement of his body (that’s not involuntary, save breathing, like blinking) can cause a powerful gust of air. While in this state, Shikio often goes into a constant flurry of floating Taijutsu attacks, which are powered up by the jutsu. While using this, he often uses his small fans, and occasionally his large one, but his smaller ones are preferred, as for they create less drag. This technique, like most Bloodline Limits, takes up a massive amount of Chakra. This being said, once he runs out of Chakra, he’ll die.
Form of Taijutsu: His Taijutsu consists fluid and constant attacks. He often doesn’t use punches and kicks, but instead uses his fans, enhanced by chakra from a more mild version of his Bloodline Limit.
Ninjutsu:
Wind Style: Gust no Jutsu: A simple wind control technique that creates a current of wind. The wind can be modified to be slow, weak, and long lived, or fast, harsh and short.

Wind Style: Air Fists no Jutsu: A “watered down” version of his Bloodline Limit, this Jutsu consintrates chakra in his hands and/or feet or any weapons he is holding. This causes bursts of wind when using a punch, kick, or sweeping with a fan.

Wind Style: Wind Blades no Jutsu: A mass of air currents wrap around the body of the target, lifting them up and slicing them with razor sharp pockets of air. (Tales of Symphonia anyone?) This currently is not very powerful, but as he goes along, this can be “upgraded” and become more powerful.

Genjutsu: Wind Style: Air Clones no Jutsu: Using the air around him, Shikio condenses the air into clones, then projects his image upon them.

Wind Style: Wind Teleportation Jutsu: By sweeping his large fan around him, he covers himself in a shroud of wind, and moves to another place, creating the illusion of teleportation. He can hold this for a minute max (although that is quite draining), and it can be used to hide for a little bit also.
Kinjutsu: To be learned later
Wind Style: Wind Dragon no Jutsu: Shikio sets all three fans in a circular manner on the ground, and uses 6 hand seals. Then the fans rise up from the ground and a dragon made of air forms from them, using the large fan as a mouth and the smaller ones as eyes. This dragon can be ridden upon, and used to strike the foe. After a little while, when all of the dragon’s chakra is used up, the dragon will disappear. This, like his Bloodline Limit, also takes up a good deal of Chakra, and if sustained for too long, it could quite possibly kill him.

Ok... I headed you advise and added a few thing. And my paralles with Rin were a coincidence. I don't tend to read other's sign-ups in fear that I might copy them in some way. But I guess that can't prevent it always.

And BTW, he was one of thoes kinds of people who just barely missed the last generation of people. I.E he is the age of people in 8th Grade, but he is in 7th.

Last edited:

Demise

...An orange blob...
OK OK!!! I get it!! My sign up SUCKED!!! I only needed one person to tell me! You probably told everyone to come and rate my sig from 0-1! Forget it, I'm done. I have had enough of this picking favorites just because you guys all have MSN!!!
-_- Everyone? Hey, the four council members: Hyuu, Adzie, Lit, and I judges everyone.

Rate? We just point out the problems. Since when do we pick favorites? We treat everyone an equal, stop skipping to the conclusion because we all have MSN.

Read the rule:
Any member of the council can accept or reject a sign-up. We reserve all rights to… Even the ones that were formerly accepted! So, if you’re rejected, old participants, don’t you dare say “But I was accepted into the last RPG!” as an excuse to try to be accepted.
o_O What does this mean to you? We have given all the reasons, and now you blame us for not getting accepted?

You can leave if you want to, I'm not stopping you.

Also Mimori...your character seemed okay. So, you got my 'okay' to be approved. Just have to wait for Hyuu or Adzie.

For JeRICHI...o_O The green blinds...Putting that aside, I'll just be blunt:

Bloodline Limit: Shippuu no Jutsu:(Translates to Hurricane Technique) When activating this jutsu, Shikio becomes completely surrounded rushing in air. Even the slightest movement of his body (that’s not involuntary, save breathing, like blinking) can cause a powerful gust of air. While in this state, Shikio often goes into a constant flurry of floating Taijutsu attacks, which are powered up by the jutsu. While using this, he often uses his small fans, and occasionally his large one, but his smaller ones are preferred, as for they create less drag. This technique, like most Bloodline Limits, takes up a massive amount of Chakra.
Eh, the bloodline limit is the special ability one ninja has. It's not a jutsu, so you have to edit that.

Others: His large fan bears a print of the famous painting “The Great Wave of Kanagawa” by Katsushika Hokusai, while his smaller ones bear a print similar to that of his cloak, Leaf Village insignia and all.
'Others' mean anything else special about your character. Don't tell me your character is a fan.

This is not life-threating or dangerous. Does it drain a large amount of chakra? Not really. Also dragons don't have chakra, it's either drained from your character or its either an illusion.

A kinjutsu is supposed to be the signature move that can threaten your character's life if used. It has to be the most powerful attack and can damage the user, as well.

Right now, I can't say its accepted. And I can't say its rejected.

One more thing, is air/wind an affinity or kekkei genkai?

Cus' my character's one is kekkei genkai... ._. I know I'm acting a bit...stupid.

Anyways, I must say its good. Not rejected or accepted, if you change the things above, it'd be accepted.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Oh, late borns. Anyways, accepted by me, but I don't really like the concept of him having a kekkei genkai with wind affinity due to the village he came from, Konoha. The Village Hidden in the Leaves's element is fire, with contridicts with the wind. Wind would be from Sand. Yeah.

That's all that bugs me. ._.

~Literate

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Gah, sorry. I'll edit the things in.

But for a quick response.
Eh, the bloodline limit is the special ability one ninja has. It's not a jutsu, so you have to edit that.
Heh, whoops. *fixes*
'Others' mean anything else special about your character. Don't tell me your character is a fan.
lol. Yeah, I'll move it.
This is not life-threating or dangerous. Does it drain a large amount of chakra? Not really. Also dragons don't have chakra, it's either drained from your character or its either an illusion.
Its an illuision, but a massive one at that. Its air taking the form of a dragon, and even with his control over wind, it takes a lot of Chakra to make the wind, and then even more to control it.
One more thing, is air/wind an affinity or kekkei genkai?
His adpetness of using the wind and air in genral is learned, but a few detials (such as the currents that randomly rush around him) are associated with his Kekki Genkai. And sorry about the paralleing with your charecter. Twas a coincidence. But at least the skills are diffrent. I sort of plan to use him as more of a person who uses his control over whatever as more of something to assist him rather then a straigth up weapon.