• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto: A New Generation Sign-up v2.0

Literate

black cat, black cat
Maybe we could both have it as a rudimentary technique for wind users, similar to creating fireballs for fire users or creating spheres of water for water users?
Eh. Tora and Yuki's moves are almost completely different. ;) But I see your point.

But what we are emphasizing on is different jutsu so everyone has a different set.

You can keep the explosion. Since the only air control Rin can do is to suffocate the opponent or just densify a certain place, to explode. Not really keeping it inside of the body.

Thinking of another "safe", ie. non-suicidal, jutsu might be a bit difficult though.
You can use some air current move, to push people backwards. Ninjutsu are not always for offence y'know. You always can use it sometimes to nullify effects of other ninjutsu or genjutsu.

You can always use an idea that, even though it collides with someone else's kekkei genkai or specialty, they, the other users don't have. There're many.

Take your time, we're still approving 4 other sign-ups, and waiting for 4 more. No need to rush.

...And about your early comment, about only being able to post once a week... I dunno. Maybe it'll slow down enough for you to catch up but, when it starts maybe you'll need to assign someone to play your character for a bit. @.@ I feel the pain of starting school, as well. But not until two more weeks. -^-

Update on the sign-ups, including who approved what.

Key:

[L] — Literate approved
(D) — Demise approved
/A\ — Adzieboy approved
-H- — ~Hyuu approved

[If these are underlined, it means they will never/won't accepted.]

Italics — Awaiting Sign-up
Underlined Italics — Signed up, yet unapproved.

The List

Members have to be approved by at least 3 of the 4 council members, to reduce biased comments.

Council members only need to be approved by 2, seeing that only two would care. -_-

1) [Hishimono] Rin (Demise) [L] -H-
2) Takahashi Kaili (Mimori Kiryu) [L] -H- (D)
3) Kaijura Hanabi (Kazuki Yukimaru) [L} -H- (D)
4) Merkol Hog

Genins:
1) Chimamire Kiku (Literate) (D) -H-
2) Yoruame Yuki (Literate) (D) –H-
3) Adzieboy [L] (D) -H-
4) Renatoap
5) ~Hyuu
6) Scar [L] (D)
7) Kaze Shikio (JeRiChI) [L] (D) -H-
8) Jon Jen
9) The Angel of Darkness
10) The Darkness Incarnate [L] -H-
11) Shirose Yasu (Bandana) [L] /A\ -H- (D)
12) Mawile XD

[D: Yes, Scar. Demise doesn't/won't/and will never like your sign-up. But there's hope...]

~Literate

Last edited:

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
I've added a kinjutsu, killed the explosion(oops >_>), added my name, and replaced all instances of [Name] with the name.

All right. I'll think of something to replace it with. Thanks for clarifying.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Accepted by me. It's fine now... All ya have to do is replace that explosion and and differ the wind blade thing. But if you can't, it's fine.

[Would really be amusing if two wind users go against each other in the chunin exams. :p]

If your body corrodes after a few seconds then it really is a life threatening abilty anyways. Thought it really would be funny if you put [Use only for several seconds]. :p

~Literate

Hyuu

Under the sea
Well, let's see. Updates: I approve of Scar's, so now Scar, you're going to have to be hopeful of Adzie approving you.

I've been approved by Literate and Demise.

DI. Well, no problem with it besides you and JeRiChI still have similar wind blade technique...

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Well, I dunno. I tried to differ it as much as possible without diverging from the purpous of the jutsu, which is cutting with air and wind. So... I dunno. They're pretty diffrent in execution, and how they work, and even how they cut. *shrugs* I don't know what to say.

Literate

black cat, black cat
If you can't change it, it's fine.

Just one little suggestion...please differ in name, so it'll actually not be the same jutsu, because it's really similar...

That's pretty much it. If you can't change the jutsu itself, then change its name.

~Literate

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Yeah. I forgot to do that.

I'm gonna change the name to Kaze no Kunai.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
If you can't change it, it's fine.

Just one little suggestion...please differ in name, so it'll actually not be the same jutsu, because it's really similar...

That's pretty much it. If you can't change the jutsu itself, then change its name.

~Literate

I can change mine. And, in hindsight, the explosion thing was pretty retarded anyways... >_>.

I spent most of the day brainstorming, and I got an idea. I just had no time to type it up. I'll do it when I come back from swimming. I believe that it's completely original, though I haven't checked any sign-ups on the second page. So you don't need to do anything with your sign-up, Jerichi. If you like the changes you can keep them, if you don't then you can change it back.

NOTE: This post was supposed to go through something like an hour ago. My computer was just being retarded. Sadly, changes still aren't done... >_>.

:X

Literate

black cat, black cat
No problem you two. As long as your jutsu are even a bit different.

Eh, since Hyuu finished his sign-up (finally) I can approve it. >> Now, just either Demise or Adzie has to approve of his as well.

1) [Hishimono] Rin (Demise) [L] -H-
2) Takahashi Kaili (Mimori Kiryu) [L] -H- (D)
3) Kaijura Hanabi (Kazuki Yukimaru) [L} -H- (D)
4) Merkel Hog

Genins:
1) Chimamire Kiku (Literate) (D) -H-
2) Yoruame Yuki (Literate) (D) –H-
3) Mizuhara Toraburu (Adzieboy) [L] (D) -H-
4) Renatoap
5) ~Hyuu [L]
6) Scar [L] (D)
7) Kaze Shikio (JeRiChI) [L] (D) -H-
8) Jon Jen
9) The Evil Angel of Darkness
10) The Darkness Incarnate [L] -H-
11) Shirose Yasu (Bandana) [L] /A\ -H- (D)
12) Mawile XD

~Literate

Last edited:

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Right. The Kaze Kiwa is officially dead. Hopefully what I put in to replace it isn't TOO broken... :X.

Jon Jen

Super Coordinator
I deeply apologize, but as of no, I am afraid I must withdraw my held place for my character. I'm afraid that I won't be able to create a character I would be statisfied with quickly enough, and don't wish to slow down the process as a whole, so I will be withdrawing my reservation and not taking part in the RPG.

-Jon Jen

Mikuru-chan

objection!
Since Jon Jen dropped out, may I reserve the place he had? My sign-up will be coming tommorow.

Hyuu

Under the sea
I deeply apologize, but as of no, I am afraid I must withdraw my held place for my character. I'm afraid that I won't be able to create a character I would be statisfied with quickly enough, and don't wish to slow down the process as a whole, so I will be withdrawing my reservation and not taking part in the RPG.

-Jon Jen

Ah, sorry to hear that. This is actually just a nod to my schedule; with school starting soon and my schedule looking to be me regularily staying in school for long hours (7:20 am-7:30 pm. Ah, don't ask please. Just, I have a complicated schedule. I didn't ask for this torture >>) It would be more conveniant for me to have an opening post ready by Sunday when trying to salvage one between school hours =/

Jellybeans: Reserved

Hyuu

Under the sea
The Evil Angel of Darkness: Tsk. Rejected
Why?
1. Your personality falls short two lines for me and it gives us little detail about how Tomasu acts. Basically, it's too vague to learn anything from it.
2. History: Three lines short the minimun. Makes no sense. So the Sound Nin came to the Leaf Village to kill a wolf? No, not plausible. And in the times of peace, the wolf couldn't have died in between a war.
3. Appearance: That's just being lazy -_- Look at the other sign-ups: They have 4-5 lines minumin of description!
4. THERE'S NO REASON TO HAVE A FREAKING SPIRIT PROTECT YOU! No reason! Just like your nickname, NO REASON!
While I'm glad you toned down on your strengths... It's still not very descriptive and your sign-up hasn't improved much, nor has your grammar/spelling, from Version 1.0. So... Rejected.

Renatoap: We've talked about your sign-up and it's STILL not up to scratch. THe personality, appearance, and history still fall short, not to mention the Static Step still needs some changing and the Lightning Strike is wrongly named. We're giving you one chance to change it.

I'll take the spot that TEAD was rejected from because it would help the approval of a subplot.

EDIT: He deleted his post... so it looks like I double posted >>

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
TEAD:
Ok i've finished my sign up.Here it is

Name: Tomasu Asuka
Nick Name: Black Freedom
Ninja Rank:Genin
Important Items:Wolfs Claw
Appearance:http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...gionThomas.png
Personality:Tomasu is mostly Good.But he has been known to be extremly Evil.He is one of the Weakest Genin around.He is also known to crie alot.He beleives never to give up because the Spirt of his dead Wolf will protect him and it does.He won't take care of his team mates and might just kill someone if he's mad.
History:Tomasu is from the Village Hidden in the leaf.He lifed a Happy Life with his Family and his pet wolf.One day his Pet was killed by people from the Sound Village.He then swor to kill the people that killed his pet.(Why the Sound Ninja killed it was not found out.)Tomasu trained using only one Jutsu and never won a battle before.He still trains today using only one Jutsu but has a Secret one that can kill anyone.(His Kinjustu).He plans to save that speacil attack for the ninjas of the sound village.
Bloodline Limit:Wolfs Eyes.He doesn't have human Eyes.His eyes are like a Wolf's
Others:Tomasu has the Spirt of his pet protecting him.(His pet was a wolf)
Form of Taijutsu:None
Ninjutsu:Solide Clone Justu:Makes Clones of himself that are as hard as a Birck.They can move as fast as the Tomasu.But they are not as strong as him.
Genjutsu:Has none
Kinjutsu:Wolf Sprite Assault:Using the spirt of his Wolf it will take over his body.It then kills his opponite but then Tomasu will die.The reseon for Tomasu dieing is not known at the moment.

Rejected.

One, grammar is indecent and horrible. There are spelling mistakes littered throughout the sign-up. Like, lived, spirit, cry. -_-

Two, your personality doesn't make sense. He's good, he's evil, he's depressed, he doesn't care. -_- Make up your mind.

Three, history...is bad, just bad. There's no way I'm accepting that history. On the outline, basically, why does he have a wolf? -_-

Four, the shinobi of Sound won't appear as much as you'd like them to. -_- Besides, why would a genin go and kill an entire village?

Unacceptable. You walked on thin ice, and the instant you showed this, the ice broke through. Bye. Have a nice swim.

~Literate

Demise

...An orange blob...
o_O What the hell is that suppose to be? I was choking my way through the whole sign-up.

Ok i've finished my sign up.Here it is

Name: Tomasu Asuka
Nick Name: Black Freedom
Ninja Rank:Genin
Important Items:Wolfs Claw
Appearance:http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...gionThomas.png
Personality:Tomasu is mostly Good.But he has been known to be extremly Evil.He is one of the Weakest Genin around.He is also known to crie alot.He beleives never to give up because the Spirt of his dead Wolf will protect him and it does.He won't take care of his team mates and might just kill someone if he's mad.
History:Tomasu is from the Village Hidden in the leaf.He lifed a Happy Life with his Family and his pet wolf.One day his Pet was killed by people from the Sound Village.He then swor to kill the people that killed his pet.(Why the Sound Ninja killed it was not found out.)Tomasu trained using only one Jutsu and never won a battle before.He still trains today using only one Jutsu but has a Secret one that can kill anyone.(His Kinjustu).He plans to save that speacil attack for the ninjas of the sound village.
Bloodline Limit:Wolfs Eyes.He doesn't have human Eyes.His eyes are like a Wolf's
Others:Tomasu has the Spirt of his pet protecting him.(His pet was a wolf)
Form of Taijutsu:None
Ninjutsu:Solide Clone Justu:Makes Clones of himself that are as hard as a Birck.They can move as fast as the Tomasu.But they are not as strong as him.
Genjutsu:Has none
Kinjutsu:Wolf Sprite Assault:Using the spirt of his Wolf it will take over his body.It then kills his opponite but then Tomasu will die.The reseon for Tomasu dieing is not known at the moment.

Give me a minute and I'll edit this after I find what Tomasu means

Okay, just to let you know, I'm gonna be blunt.

1. You mispelled so many words, capitalize words just randomly, and you have no sense in grammer what's so ever.

2. Appearance: Can you see the sign-ups around??? They put so much effort to describe their characters and you just placed a picture? Despicable. Just plain repulsive.

3. Cry is spelled wrong. OMG, you don't know how to spell. Your personality is so short, this is the shortest sign-up ever! >_< Dead wolf? What the hell does his wolf have to do with this. Sound nins aren't stupid you know. They just don't appear and kill an animal, unless they kill the character too. They are reckless, and will destroy anything they see.

4. You don't have a frickin' ninjutsu, and a genin can't learn a frickin' kinjutsu at the beginning. So how do you expect to have your character win? He's just useless.

5. What the hell is the 'Wolf's eye'? It's a bloodline trait, yada yada, and it's only there for decorating. Why the heck does he have the spirit of his wolf protecting him, he's not that important.

6. Your sign-up just doesn't make sense, 'lifed', 'crie', 'dieing'. And other things, why would he be good and evil? It doesn't make sense, and if he takes another life than he better take his own, just for his own little petty problems.

It's Rejected. And don't come to us whining why it wasn't accepted. All the reasons are listed above and you can re-read it over and over again.

You chipped away the thick ice from the original roleplay, and you were walking on thin ice. You cracked the thin ice and you're sunk.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Alright, back. I'm not sure if I post it here, but since I don't have time to make a full sign up, here are the catagories needed to be sorted into genin teams. The full sign up will come tomorrow, or the day after.

Name: Yudurzy Kash (Eastern order)
Personality: Kash is an impatient, hardy person. Always ready for a challenge, Kash is known to feel the need to prove himself powerful. Kash enjoys many things, including taunting his opponents in battle, and winning. Arrogant, but kind, Kash can be annoying to other genin, as they can't tell what to think of him. Kash is a loyal friend, because although he's infuriatingly calm in frantic situations, he won't hestitate to help a friend in need. For that reason, he is a good person.
Ninjutsu: None
Genjutsu: Confusing Light - Using a good chunk of his chakra, Kash molds chakra around his body to form a ten second burst of light coming from him. If the opponent is lookig at him while he uses this, their eyes have trouble seeing, and Kash appears to be in front of them.
Kinjutsu: Light Hammer - Kash focuses half of his chakra into a solid hammer of chakra. As he concentrates, he must be seeing a decent amount of light. He can't use this in dim areas. At first, it is lumpy, but after about thirty seconds of charging, the hammer is weightless, but attached to his right hand. When he swings it, light floods the area that he's in, and he can send an opponent flying. However, after using this jutsu, Kash is very tired, and his reaction time is lowered considerably. Also, he may have trouble seeing, depending on how much light was in the area at the start of this jutsu.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Not to be impatient(but I probably am), is my sign-up approved yet? Since a lot of people have to get to school soon, including myself, apparently, I'd like to complete it as soon as possible. Sorry if I'm wasting your time. >_<.

Hyuu

Under the sea
Not to be impatient(but I probably am), is my sign-up approved yet? Since a lot of people have to get to school soon, including myself, apparently, I'd like to complete it as soon as possible. Sorry if I'm wasting your time. >_<.

Should check the first post more :p Yup, Demise approved of you yesterday if I remember correctly. Added with Literate's and my approval than, your accepted ^^

Ah, Glad your here Mawile! Thought you might not make it :p Silly me. I await your full sign-up.

Scar: Adzie also approved of your sign-up, so you're accepted too ^^

Last edited:

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Should check the first post more :p Yup, Demise approved of you yesterday if I remember correctly. Added with Literate's and my approval than, your accepted ^^

Ah, Glad your here Mawile! Thought you might not make it :p Silly me. I await your full sign-up.

Sorry. I forget about these things... >_<.

:X