• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto-A New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demise

...An orange blob...
OOC: Only one...^_^ I only release two white foxes...

Rin looked around, hearing his name, he turned to look at Teiken.

"Oh, you're here? I thought you followed us into the forest, but you were gone..." Rin said, "We have a new genin, his name's Yuki. Thomas and Yuki are now searching for the last fox, so you better hurry and help..."

Rin laughed, "But it'll be a challenge..."

He then winked, waved and disappeared, from sight.

renatoap

Thunder Trainer
Squad 2, Jounin
In the forest

teiken stoped then he sighs "great another fox...... well it's not going to catch itself" He then continued to jump tree to tree in search of the last fox. He then started to think about the new team member but soon cleared it out of his head and he tried to concentrate more in the fox. "I wonder what did rin sensei mean when he said the fox wans't going to be easy to catch" He thought as he scanned the ground.

Demise

...An orange blob...
A fox walked around, lazily. It didn't so much care about anything. The fox disappeared into the bush, walking out of the clearing.

It stopped beneath and tree and sat down, two shadows appeared behind it. And it turned to look at the owners.

Two Rins stood there, proudness and happiness all over them. They knelt down to the fox.

"We're done, with everything, you told us to do," said the one on the left.

"I've laid the air box in a tree," said the other one, "Once thay land on it, it'll blow up."

The fox opened its mouth a sighed, "It seems that Yuki and Thomas are having rivalry..."

"Yeah, and that's bad," one said, he raised a hand to scratch his back, "I see terrible things happening."

"I just hope they won't mistaken me for something," the fox muttered bitterly. It looked at its scratch on its paw, "Stupid brat..."

"I saw Thomas cut a tree down..." one reported, staring at the fox who was sitting in front of them.

"Oh well," the fox said as white smoke exploded around it, Rin sat there in its place as the two clones exploded into white steam. He smiled, 'I just hope, they can catch Hoshi...'

OOC: >_< Sorry, I forgot Yuki let the other fox go. Two foxes.

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
[Demise made a big boo-boo. The other fox was let go.]

Squad 2, Genin
Training Ground
Yuki

'This is why, I hate tracking...'

He sighed, looking around. It was gone.

'I should just... find Hoshimon-sensei or Thomas, since they should be around foxes...'

He closed his eyes, and a wave a chakra emitted from him.

'Four chakra sources...then our last teammate is here then?...'

He opened his eyes, and disappeared. He reappeared, up a tree, seeing Thomas behind a bush, scheming to attack the fox.

'Perfect, I can snatch his opportunity out of his hands...'

He sent two shurikens at the white fox, purposely missing, who dodged and ran away far into the forest.

'Let's see what you have to say about that...'

~Literate

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
The mission was going surprisingly well, no one had attacked, nothing out of the ordinary had happened everyhting was going smooth, Kazuki had burried his head into his after the first 10 minutes of the mission, but in reality he was using the Sharingan to scout ahead just to see if anyone might be waitng. When they were about a mile from the town something caught his eye. "Strange a lot of these branches are broken, and there are slight feet prints covered up in the dirt here... oh no" he quickly pulled a kunai from his pouch and ran up front to the merchant's horse. "Guys quickly! There is an ambush comin...." Before he could finish 3 knives flew from the tree's at the three gennin, "Damnit to late! Kage Bushin no Jutsu!" Three shadow clones quickly jumped from Kazuki's location and blocked the three knives from hitting. Each clone turned respectivly and smiled "Are you ok? Ok this is our first battle together, the real me is taking the merchant to a safe spot and leaving you and us clones to deal with these bandits."

Each clone pointed down the road at the same time showing a large cloud of darkness covering a small area about 200 yards away. "I am using Kokuangyou no Jutsu about 200 yards from here to further protect him, good luck and remember even though I'm a shadow clone I still pack a punch. Now! Lets take these lowlives down!" On that word each clone threw the kunai's they were holding into the three trees closest to the area causing three Rough looking men landing infront of the three, in front of Kazuya stood a man of average height weilding a large wooden club, in front of Kiku stood a shorter guy with his hands full of daggers, and finally in front of Adzie was a large man with no weapons but obviously made up for it in strength. "Ready guys! Lets go!" On that word all three clones jumped to attack the bandits.

Demise

...An orange blob...
Rin sat there on the dirt ground, dazing off to space, when a white fox dashed by. He eyed it curiously, as it disappeared into the bushes, without looking at him.

Rin raised an eyebrow and looked where the fox had came from. Two shurikens were sunken deep into the ground. He looked up and he eyed Yuki crouching in the tree branch, while Thomas was behind a tree.

'They tried to attack him, but missed horribly,' Rin thought. He smiled, and then disappeared in an explosion.

renatoap

Thunder Trainer
Squad 2, Genin
Training Ground

after half an hour of searchign for the fox he came across it as a surprize. "There you are" he smiled with excitment. He then thought "what can i do to catch you" He said wondering, he then jumped in front of the fox. "hello there fox" He said as he took some needles out of his pocket making sure the fox wouldn't get scared and flee. He then startd to circle the fox and try to aproch it.

Last edited:

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Looking rather shocked at the huge guy in front of him, Adzie gulped and pulled out a kunai. He looked at the clone of his sensei, and they both smiled together. "Ok Kazuki, think you can do something for me here?" Adzie questioned the clone.
"Of course. What do you need?" He replied to Adzie.
"Distract him while I run around behind him. Got it?"
"Ok, whatever you say!" Kazuki nodded at Adzie, who threw his kunai to the side to divert the thug's attention. Hastily, he began to run behind the bandit. The Kazuki clone ran towards the target and threw a punch into his gut. It seemed to have no effect at all. The thug raised a hand and tried to attack Kazuki, be he quickly dodged to safety.

Now's my chance! Adzie leapt up into the air. "Fire Style: Fire Ball jutsu!" Adzie called as he began to blow fire from his mouth. The flames engulfed the bandit, or so he thought. Out of the flames the bandit came charging, and smashed into Adzie head first. Adzie flew backwards and hit hard into a tree.

"Katon Housenka no Jutsu!" A stream of fireballs knocked the bandit to the side, and allowed Adzie the time to pick himself up. "Thank you Kazuki!"
All of a sudden, the Bandit rushed at Kazuki like he had at Adzie, and headbutted him before he could get away, then, the clone disappeared in a poof of smoke.
Oh no! Now it's just me alone!

Literate

black cat, black cat
Squad 1, Genin
On a Mission
Sukuute Kiku

"Eh?! Why are you leaving..." she yelled out, watching her sensei leave. The man aimed at her with a dagger. "Eh-eh-" she stuttered out, the clone bashing him before it made hit.

"Do something," he said. She was scared...

'The daggers...so sharp...' The knives glinted off the sunlight, showing its shine even more.

The man wattled back with the wide array, his hands had plenty clenched. The Kazuki clone hit him with several shurikans, ducking the slash of the knives. The bandit pulled off the shurikens, which was sunk deep into his skin, blood was squirting out, horrendously inking the area around it with crimson red.

'I can't do it!'

The bandit threw a knife directed at her. It came way. And then a kunai knife threw it off course. She stood paralyzed in fear, sweat rolled down her face, her clothes became a bit humid. The bandit grunted. He lunged at the Kazuki clone with his knives, and taken off guard, the clone disappeared into a puff of smoke. The bandit looked at her evily.

'Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

~Literate

Demise

...An orange blob...
The fox stepped back in caution, wanting to run away, though if it did, it'll probably get hit.

It growled and tried to intimidate Teiken. It soon dropped its guard, as it saw a shadow in the tree.

It crouched low, and sprang upwards, disappearing into a slit of color. It disappeared and reappeared in the tree.

It then glanced down another time before disappearing again.

renatoap

Thunder Trainer
With the help of the byakugan teiken saw the fox reapearing on top of the tree. But wa stoo late to do anithing to stop it. He then put all the needles down sigh "great it got away" He then thought "i should have gotten it when i had the change" he the jumped on the tree again and begun his never ending search of the last fox. His eyes sharply open for any type of movement.

Demise

...An orange blob...
'Hmm, Teiken tried to approach it, but failed,' Rin thought as his legs dangled over the side of the branch, 'I'm thinking that one of them are in the red zone...that'd be fun to watch...'

Rin disappeared and reappeared in another part of the forest. He felt a strange presence all around, and he smiled mischiveously, those were the traps that his clones laid out.

He looked around, as he stuffed his hands inside his pockets, 'I shouldn't be too careless, about the traps and such. I can control the chakra amount to trigger it, so I won't blow to pieces...'

He kicked a rock that laid near him, it exploded, and the particles sprayed into his face. He looked at the dust that laid in place of it, 'Hmm, so even if I kicked something or even touched it, it triggers these responses..'

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Squad 1, Genin
On a Mission
Adzie Hohana

Ok, I can do this! Adzie summoned up the courage to face his foe.
"Wahaha! Little punk can't take me!" The bandit shouted cruelly.
"I'll show you!" Adzie shouted back. "Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" Adzie created several clones, some of which concealed themselves in the terrain. "Let's do this!" They cried together.
One rushed in for a punch to the stomach, the next ran in and kicked him in the back. Then, the real Adzie forced an uppercut to the bandit's chin. Suspended slightly in the air, Adzie found the time for his next attack.

From the bushes can several shuriken which had been thrown by the clones. "Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" Adzie and his clones set alight the shuriken in the air, which began to crash down into the Bandit.

"You think that can stop me?" The bandit taunted from the floor, pulling shuriken from his body.

Now's the time. My new jutsu. I have to try!

Adzie and the remaining clones of himself surrounded the bandit. Each one pulled off several hand seals before making a sturdy position on the ground. The look of concentration on their faces showed that they meant business. They pushed chakra into the ground. Slowly but surely, cracks began to form underneath the chuckling bandit.

"This is... my new jutsu! Meteor Shower!" Adzie yelled at the top of his voice, forcing more chakra out. Suddenly, the bandit and much of the earth flung into the air. The rocks and rubble flew much higher than the heavy bandit, who shortly landed with a thud. The clones poofed into smoke.

"That was a jutsu? Good one kid..." the bandit laughed. Adzie pointed upwards. Looking up, the bandit saw what Adzie was smiling about. The rocks and rubble were falling very fast, fast enough to cause severe damage to the already singed body of the thug. The earth came crashing down into the bandit, and the pieces that had missed crashed into the floor and made some rather large holes. Adzie smiled as he watched thecripled and battered bandit wriggling in pain. "That'll teach you to mess with a Konoha ninja team."

Slowly, Adzie limped off to find Kazuki and the merchant, his body weighed down by the chakra drain.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Squad 1, Genin
On a Mission
Sukuute Kiku

'Come on, Kiku. You can do this... Come on...' She closed her eyes, and then opened them, seeing a knife some her way. She dodged. 'Kiku, what's keeping you back? The blood? No. The man? No. The knives? YES!!!! Kiku, just hit him, douse him out with a darkness genjutsu!'

"Right," she said, as she felt confidence come in. She made several quick hand signs. "Illusion Style: Darkness Jutsu!"

The surroundings turned into black; the bandit looked around in confusion.

'Okay, blinded him, now. Which one can easily head him off? Think, Kiku, think... Leopards!'

She took a senbon and hurriedly pricked two of her fingers, while her other hand went to grab a scroll. She dragged them across the scroll, and did many handsigns. The bandit, confused, just stood there. When she finished, she opened it up and waved it in a big circle. "Bond of Blood: Leopard Summon!"

Out of the circle, pounced out two huge felines. They both flickered their ears, signalling that they were able to attack. She shouted, "Kuyuku, Koyoko! Get him now!"

The two leopards ran at the bandit, who immediately grew scared and tried to run. They gave chase, and managed to drive him off the cliff. His bloody scream was heard throughtout the field. They returned, happy that their mission was done.

"Good job, you two," she said, patting the two when they submitted under her feet. "Now you can go home."

They disappeared in a cloud of smoke. She stood there dumbfounded at what she had just done. Overwhelming joy consumed her.

'I just defeated someone! All right!'

~Literate

Hyuu

Under the sea
Squad 1, Genin [Mission]
Between Merchant's Destination and Konoha
Kazuya Uchiha

Kazu started, surprised that bandits were so well adapted at covering their tracks. A shadow clone of Kazuki had jumped in front of the dark-haired genin, just in time to take a kunai to the arm. Quickly, the genin reacted, pulling out his collapsible metallic pole out with deft fingers and extending it to a very easy to control medium length. He was slightly put off to attacking with his sensei in front of him, in a guard position with a kunai ready to pierce the bandit's skin. So, he waited calmly.

The bandit was rugged looking, his skin and hair flaked with curt dirt and splashes of dried blood on his old, stained clothing. He had this odd wide grin, somewhat mad in Kazu's opinion, lifting his wooden club above his head and charging towards Kazuki. The jounin, though a clone, was quick and blocked using the tip of his kunai, using a blunt kick in the stomach as a counter attack. The bandit had much endurance, clinging to his club like it were his soul even with Kazuki's foot pushing against his stomach, though Kazuki had thrown the smile off his face.

Or so he thought. The unnamed man grinned wide, looking more mad than before with one eye opened wider than the other. Kazuki's clone stepped back slightly and the bandit took that chance.

He pulled his club off the kunai and swung it, recklessly, at Kazuki, all before the clone could react. It was quick. Kazu barely even saw the movement.

“Sharigan.” Kazu shouted loud and clear, his golden eyes changing into an angry crimson with two tomoe dots evenly spaced from one another. The bandit lifted his club up, at a blindingly fast speed deceiving of his healthy size, and slammed it down onto Kazuki's clone's head, forcing the shadow clone to disappear in a poof. Kazu saw the motion... however, he was still caught off guard at how quick it was. And how he made it seem so easy.

The bandit came charging at Kazu and the genin panicked, feeling his breathe escape from between his teeth as he instinctively reacted. His metal pole clamored against the wooden, parrying the attack off and barely allowing Kazu the chance to avoid quite a painful blow. The genin felt his heart beat against his ear. He couldn't help thinking, Am I going to die?

Stop being such a damn coward Uchiha!, a voice in Kazu's head commanded, 'I'm going to beat the legendary Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura', somehow, the voice was mocking, though it was only in Kazu's mind. Not like this. Not like a coward! The little voice in his head shook him out of his confused state.

Color returned to the dark-haired Uchiha's face and his parrying gained confidence against the bandit. He began fighting evenly with the thief. His sharigan was becoming a very useful asset, helping him predict the bandit's moves and look for opening. So far, though Kazu had saw a volley of openings, but the bandit was being far too quick in his random fury to allow Kazu's sluggish movements to attack one of the openings. “At this rate,” Kazu muttered low under his breath as he parried attacks, “I'm going to have to...”

The dark-haired genin sighed, jumping back quickly and performing quick hand signs. “Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Jutsu)!” Kazu took a deep breath and released a large breath of fire ball towards the bandit. The bandit took no time to panic. He made a movement to dodge to the right...

And was met, in the face, with the tail of Kazu's metal pole, at least breaking his nose and knocking him down backwards. Kazu smiled confidently, as he brought his stick above his head... and slammed it down on the bandits forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~
Kazu sighed as he pulled the wooden wagon in his gloved hands. Looking up with his golden eyes, sharigan deactivated, he saw two bandits tied in wires Kazu brought. One of them, the one Kazu fought, was very uncomfortable with the wires bitting into his hands, feet, and holding his arms against his chest, his nose and forehead bleeding unconscious. The other bandit's limbs were bending... the wrong way, had third-degree burns, and a bleeding wound somewhere. It was hard to tell the source, since the red liquid had by now covered a portion of his body. Either way, wires dug into his limbs, holding him still.

Kazu looked up ahead and rubbed his eyes. He could've sworn he saw... “Oh that better not be who I think it is.” Gritting his teeth, the dark-haired genin left the wagon to Adzie and Kiku, running forward with his eyes furrowed.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Kazu questioned angrily, his shadow covering the relaxed Kazuki and merchant.

“Well...” Kazuki looked at his picnic cloth, where a cup of tea and plate of riceballs sat, “Eating.”

Kazu's eyebrows twitched...

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Squad 1, Genin
On a Mission
Adzie Hohana

Kazhuki Sensei, where are you? Adzie wondered as he walked around the path. There's only one thing I can do. Using some of the blood that had spilled form his mouth after being attacked by the thug, he wiped some onto his hand, hand smashed it into the ground. "Kuchiyose no jutsu! Mow-Mow Kitty Nin!" Out popped a silky smooth black cat. "Mow, I need you to find Kazuki Senei, you remember him right?"
The cat nodded, and sniffed the air. "That way. Idiot. -_-" The cat disappeared.

"Wow, how nice. Remind me to take her off of my christmas card list." Adzie spoke to himself. He walked the way that the cat had pointed, and eventually found a little hideaway, which was a huge open area covered by a few trees, with the merchant and Kazuki sitting nicely chatting.

"You! Kazuki Sensei! How dare you leave us in the middle of a battle? What sortof Sensei does that?!" Adzie proclaimed.

"Hi!" Answered Kazuki, holding a hand up. Adzie wasn't amused. "Well Adzie, I would have helped, but I had faith in you. Plus, the merchant and I were discussing Icha Icha paradise." Kazuki smiled. "Sit down and wait for the others, you look beat."
Adzie nodded and flopped to the ground.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Squad 1, Genin
On a Mission
Sukuute Kiku

o_O <- Her expression.

"Kazuki-sensei?!" she shouted, after the other two also got riled up. "What-what-what-?"

"Eating?"

"Yes! What were you doing here eating?!" she said, thoroughly in anger. "Why'd you leave us with..the stupid...bandits..."

"Yes?"

"Nothing," she said, turning her head away, sitting down onto the ground, resting her chakra and blood flow. She watched Adzie plopped onto the floor as well, tired and beat.

~Literate

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
"Uhh well, umm yeah I found that he liked my book and we got into talking and well....I trusted you guys to take them out, and you did didn't you? Well I think its about time we finish the mission." He stood up and packed up the things on the ground. "Come on its only a mile more, and you aren't bleeding that much." He pulled the cart over to the clearing that they were in and watched the merchant get in, he began walking up front with the other three slowly taking up the rear.

As the sun was in twilight and the sky was a birlliant show of purple and gold, they were at the entrance of the other town. The merchant stepped from his cart and stood before the four ninja and quietly said "Thank you....for everything." As he began walking back he whispered to Kazuki "Once you get to Page 237 you are going to be in for a treat." Kazuki smiled at this and walked back to the three gennin "Well it was a good first mission, would you three care for a quicker way home?" They all silently nodded "Ok then," He bit his finger so it drew a tiny amount of blood. "Summoning style, Pact of wolf jutsu!" as he thrusted his arm downward a black stream of lines came from it and in a cloud of smoke 2 large wolves appeared, each twice the size of a normal riding horse.

"Kazuya you and Adzie ride together, Kiku your with me." the four hopped on the wolves as they began to ride back to Konoha at blinding speeds. As they entered the gates the wolves stopped broke off each stopping at the three gennin's house's. "Well I know our first misison wasn't as big as yours father but we did well didn't we?" He released the jutsu and the wolves dissapeared as Kazuki walked back to his house. "Well that was a successful day, these three are great ninja, and will be something if they keep at it."

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
Squad 2, Genin
Training Ground
Yuki

"Bye, Thomas," he looked at all the clones. 'Ah, it couldn't have been any easier.'

He made several quick handsigns, though uncomplete, and grabbed a bunch of senbon from his pouch. He threw them into the air, and made the last handsign. "Water Style: Needle Storm!"

The senbon began to cluster into a cloud, and multiplied immensely. When it finally was created, it fell onto all the clones, like a rain shower, popping them into nothingness and smoke.

'Bye..' he thought smiling, stealing away from the scene.

He ran through the trees, hopping onto each and every one of the branched to release speed. When he came upon one branch, though, he stopped, and clung onto the edge of the branch, and inched slowly to the main part of it. He pulled out a shuriken and aimed it at the spot, and the instant it collided, it blew apart.

'A trap?!' he thought, falling and bracing for impact.

He hit onto the ground, without any support. He laid there for a couple of seconds, and sat up. He scratched his head and spotted a white fox hiding in a bush nearby.

~Literate

Demise

...An orange blob...
The fox crept close to the ground, its ears flapping slightly to catch any sound. It's head disappeared into the bush, leaving its behind and tail sticking out.

It sneezed a bit, shaking the bush slightly. It kicked a slight rock behind its paws, because it was stuck. After a shove it shifted inside of it.

'Ah, Yuki's a skilled ninja,' Rin thought, 'A very good one. His origin is a mysterious though...'

Rin rubbed his chin. 'I have a deep suspicion about Yuki's origin...'

Status
Not open for further replies.