• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto-A New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichu bro.1

Aqua leader-Pichu
Squad 3, genin
School Playground
Ryo Dra-gon

"Me next! Me next! Ok, I'm Ryo Dra-gon, my hobbies are...hymmmm.... probably training with Si-Kami, my dragon." After that Ryo bit his finger, rubbed it on a bright red scroll, and screamed "Summoning jutsu!" A thin puff of smoke appered and along with it an orange and green dragon. "This is Si-Kami. Favorite food is spicy chicken tenders. Least favorite....all mist country food. My dream is to destroy my old mist village and replace it with my own"

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

[OoC: My name's Kaili, btw. ^^;]

Kaili nodded, smiling. "Interesting dream, Ryo." She sighed and looked at the three slowly. "Alright your test is about to begin. Here's the thing, it's going to be almost like hide and seek, but with my own Uzumaki trade mark."

She formed a hand sign. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu." Kaili said calmly as four copies of herself formed next to her.

"My clones are going to hide in the forest you see behind me. Your challenge is to try to find them. However. You will only succeed if you find the real me, not my clones. If you find me, you will come back and wait here while your teammates try to finish. You're allowed to use any sort of thing you want. Jutsu, summons, shuriken." Kaili sighed, looking back to her clones. They nodded and took off instantly. "I wish you three luck." She poofed off as well into the dense forest.

pichu bro.1

Aqua leader-Pichu
If theres only one real Kaili-sensei then you have a 1/4 shot of getting the real one. The easiest way would be to team up with one other genin. Ryo just bearly reconizes Shaku in the thick bushes nearby." Hey! Shaku!" Ryo wispered, "Wanna team up to catch Kaili-sensei? It would be easier if two of us teamed up." If this dosen't work i'll see if Katori wants to team up. And if she refuses then i'll do it on my own. Hopfull i can find her first.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Katori walked into the forest. She was walking slowly as to save her energy.
"Byakugan" She said quietly as to not let anyone hear what she was doing.
"Summoning jutsu, wasp summon!" She also said. About 200 wasps appeared and they buzzed around here.
"Find the real Kaili Sensei" She told them and with that they all buzzed away in different directions. She took out her Calling Shuriken, which will come to the caller when ever they call for them, and started to throw them into the bark of the trees she passed to leave a trail out of the woods. She started to run fast, looking out for the sensei with her Byakugan. She made sure to look for Chakra holes because only the real one would have them.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Squad 2, Genin
Training Ground
Yuki

He opened his still blurry eyes, his stance in a way, where his head band was covering his mouth. He turned to look at the pieces of rubble. That was left of the branch that was exploded. His mind reeled back.

'That's right...it exploded... I just had that fox...'

He rubbed his eyes, slowly standing up, and then felt a pain in his right leg.

'Great...'

His sight wandered around the area, reminding him that there were explosion nearby. 'Well, I can sense the places where the explosions are...' He closed his eyes, and placed his fingers into a handsign. A wave emitted from him, and etched in his mind was the exact places the explosions were, the surroundings black and dark, with white blowing holes, where the explosions are.

'Alright...' He opened his eyes, the white holes, just managing to disappear, so he knew where he was going.

He ran through the area, the best he could with a injured leg, wincing all the while. To make sure he won't step on any explosions, he often checked for chakra sources.

When he opened his eyes once more, a small white fox was standing near the bush and a patch of grass, one of the explosions. Actually, from his point of view, both of them were traps.

'Great, it seems that the fox knows where the traps are as well...' More sweat fell down the side of his face. He moved hesistantly towards the left, draggin his wounded leg along, trying not to step on any explosions. 'Make the fox injured from the explosion?'
He closed his eyes again, trying to determine which of the explosions were smaller.

He opened his eyes, grabbed a kunai knife, and threw it at the patch of grass. It instantly blew up, sending the fox flying. He ran up a tree and along it, haphazardly trying not to step on any explosions. Catching the fox, before it landed onto a branch, was hard, and it was also tired out.

'Alright,' he thought as it tried to move away, but failing to, and because it was tired out, he held it in his hands. His eyes closed, trying to sense Rin-sensei, but there were too much chakra holes. 'I should move out of the radius of these explosions...'

He walked along the branch, for a while, and then teleported towards the end of the radius, away from all the explosions. He tried the technique again; he sensed Teiken, his other class mate, but nothing other. He teleported into thin smoke again, his chakra even more drained. Then, it worked; Rin as somewhere nearby, but moving fast.

'Can't run with this leg...'

~Literate

Mimori Kiryu

Squad Three, Jounin
Dense Forest
Kaili Uzumaki

Kaili jumped quickly from tree to tree, knowing that the students wouldn't probably waste anytime coming to find her. Considering the 1 in 5 chance of finding the actual Kaili would be easy enough for them to do. Kaili secretly hoped that they would work together.

'If not...they'll have to fail. I'm not promoting any genin who do not work together as teammates.' Kaili thought to herself as she stopped at a convenient yet hidden place.

Demise

...An orange blob...
'I'm hungry,' Rin thought as he jumped from tree to tree, 'Maybe I should ditch them and eat...'

Rin laughed a bit, as he landed on a tree branch, which exploded. He leapt out of the way and onto and another branch. 'Yikes. I'm losing the memory on where I placed my traps. Damn it...'

He scratched his head and looked up at the sky, 'It's noon. And I'm starving...drats...I want to eat...'

His stomach growled, 'I'll just move somewhere else, now.'

He transported off the branch and disappeared from it.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Squad 2, Genin
Training Ground
Yuki

He closed his eyes again, to search for Rin, still holding the fox, who was curled up, sleeping. 'Wait, he's gone!'

He ran faster, jumping onto each branch, keeping a lookout for Rin. He wasn't anywhere nearby...

After several more minutes of moving around, he stopped to catch his breath and used his technique again. 'Alright, let's see...

Rin had stopped moving, but he was still far far away. He opened his eyes, and ran bouncing on each branch, swinging the small ones up and down.

'He's nearby...I can feel it...'

~Literate

Demise

...An orange blob...
"I'm full now," Rin said, sitting down onto a high branch, he placed a bag onto the broad branch.

'I had to disappear for a while to get me some lunch, and for the others...'

He looked at the paper bag that was sitting next to him. It contained three other bento boxes. He looked around and wiped his mouth, 'I've already eaten. But I wonder if the others are done?'

He leaned back onto the tree and closed his eyes, 'I'll take a short nap...until they come'

He then fell asleep, his head drooping to the side, his right hand laying on his stomach and his left hand falling over the side of the branch.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Squad 2, Genin
Training Ground
Yuki

He landed on a branch for rest and closed his eyes again. There were many chakra spots around, but the nearest one was right next to him.

'Ack, there's one there?!'

Fearing an explosion, he took the fox in one hand and took a senbon out ready to hit the spot, and he turned. And found Rin-sensei...sleeping.

"Sensei?!"

~Literate

Mawile XD

ello thar
Team Three
Shaku

I looked towards Ryo. "Alright. Let's try joining up with Katori. It'll make things easier, as she's got a Byakugan."

Silently, I ordered about 100 Destruction Bugs to go look for Kaili-Sensei. If they saw her, they'd report back to me.

A few minutes later, after searching in several places, one bug came back to me. "Let's try this way." I said to Ryo.

I hope it's her, and not a Kage Bushin. I thought to myself. Looking around, I saw Katori, about 100 yards away, and Ryo behind me. "If you see anything, let me know." I mumbled to him quietly. "Wait here. I'm going to see if Katori'll join us."

Quietly walking near Katori, I said. "Care to join up with Ryo and I? It'll be easier to find Kaili-Sensei together. For certain reasons, I think I know where either Kaili-sensei or a clone is... and please, don't look at me with the Byakugan. It helps keep things private."

Great, I scolded myself in my head, Now she'll look and see he Destruction Bugs inside me...

Demise

...An orange blob...
Rin slowly opened his eyes, and found Yuki staring at him. "Oh, hey, Yuki," He said, sleepily, sitting up. "You got one? That's a surprise..."

The fox squirmed out of his hand and jumped into Rin's arms. He petted it as it plopped down and rested.

"I wasn't expecting that you'd get one..." He said. He eyed the paper bag, and grabbed for it. He opened it and got a box out. He held it out for Yuki, "Here, I bought you three bento boxes, just in case you got hungry..."

He trailed there and Yuki accepted it, and leaned back onto the tree, "You seem hurt, why not rest for a while?"

Kazuki Yukimura

OOC: I´ve only posted once in this RPG, and I feel a little bad about it, so I´m gonna make Hanabi do something

Kaijura Hanabi
Student´s Classroom

After a few... no, after six hours of wait, Hanabi finally lost her patience and went to look for her students, after saying this to the empty room

"Ok, that´s it, I´m tired of waiting for my students, I´m gonna look for them" She said, while she opened the window and jumped through it, starting to look for them on the surroundings of the academy. When she found one of the teachers that made them Genins, she stopped him and asked

"Excuse me, but, do you have seen any late Genins?" She asked to him, who just nodded negatively his head and continued to walk. After that, Hanabi, feeling really dissapointed, a feeling that is hard for her to feel, went back to the classroom and sat down again, to wait for her students

OOC: I am going to sign up for another character them, because of by doing that I would participate a little more

Mimori Kiryu

Squad Three, Jounin
Dense Forest
Kaili Uzumaki

Kaili watched as Shaku asked if Katori would join Ryo and himself. She smiled. 'So...these genin know what it means to work together. If they find me, it'll be a bonus on their part.'

She jumped farther away from them when she saw some of Shaku's Destruction Bugs. Kaili figured that he'd send them out to find her. She saw one of her clones and instructed it to stay there, where the bugs would see it. Then she dashed off, hiding herself again.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
(Dont forget, Katori sent out tons of wasps)

Katori heard Shaku walking toward her before she could even see him. She also knew what he was going to ask her. She kept walking and let Shaku walk up to her. She already knew that he had insects of some sort inside of him and it made her uncomfortable when she was around him.

"Umm.....ok" She said after she was asked the question. She noticed that 5 of her wasps were buzzing around in a circle up ahead. good, they found her, she thought to herself as she began walking back over to the others.

pichu bro.1

Aqua leader-Pichu
Ryo saw a quick flash of a orange/bue mix in the close-by shrubs. "Shaku! I think I saw Kaili-sensei! Go Si-Kami, sick'em!" The 3', orange/ green dragon started to fly toward the spark of orange but came out empty handed." Darn! What happened Si-Kami? Oh well."
"Hey Shaku, Katori lets chase her. We'll catch her for sure!" Oh man! I've never seen Si-Kami lose his prey. This may be harder than orginal planed. Ryo ran forward toward where the orange flare went.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.