• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto-A New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

[OoC: Sorry I hadn't posted. ^^;]

Squad Three; Jounin
Training Grounds
Kaili Uzumaki

Kaili walked over to Shaku. "It's nice to meet you, Shaku. It's alright that you were late." She grinned. "We're just getting together, waiting patiently. I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Kaili Uzumaki." She looked over to Katori. "Just make yourself at home. I'm going to get to know you all before we start, okay?

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Katori looked down quickly, as she wasnt used to all the attention. She closed her eyes and used her Byakugan to see all around her because she needed to know if that mean Hyuuga slayer was around. She didnt see him anywhere so she let the byakugan down. She stood up, waiting for the test to start. She looked around to see how many people that were on her team were there at the moment and she realized only a few were there right now.

Mimori Kiryu

Kaili turned from Shaku and walked over to Katori. "I know what you're thinking, Katori. Don't worry. Nothing will happen to you here as long as I'm around." She smiled and walked over to the table.

'Still...where is Blade Hyuuga at anyway? I figured he'd be the first person here...' Kaili thought, looking around. 'I guess I could go ahead and start since I do have three genins here already...'

Mawile XD

ello thar
Team Three
Shaku

I nodded. "Alright," I mumbled, "Thank you, Kaili - Sensei."

Looking around, I noticed a girl on the same team as me using the Byakugan. Great, I thought, She'll see the Destruction Bugs, and my trump card will already be given away.

Frowning, I peered at her again. At least she wasn't looking at me. If she did, she would know... Once she found out, my ace in the hole would be gone. Of course she'd say somethng, she might even scream.

I looked at Kaili - Sensei. Could she be related to the legendary Uzumaki Naruto. If she was, she had to be powerful. I might learn more than I had thought from her...

Then I felt annoyed. If she was related to Uzumaki Naruto, then she probably knew about my Destruction Bugs. I just hoped she wouldn't bring it up.

Finally, I looked back at the girl. "So you're a Hyuuga, huh?" I said quietly. "What are you so worried about, anyway?"

Mimori Kiryu

Kaili looked over to her group, thinking about what she should do for the test. She had two Byakugan users, a summon user and a bug user, since she had noticed Shaku's last name. Of course, she didn't plan on telling anyone, since she figured Shaku would tell when he was ready.

She got off the table and stood in front of the three. "Alright, you three. I know I didn't get to meet some of you yesterday, so we're going to do our introductions today and then start the test. Everyone alright with that?" Not even waiting for an answer she began to speak again. "I'll start. I'm Kaili Uzumaki and before you ask, yes, I am the daughter of Naruto Uzumaki. My hobbies are...well, I dunno, probably reading and trying new types of ramen. Other than that, I don't really have any goals of the sort." She turned to Shaku. "Tell us some about yourself, Shaku."

Mawile XD

ello thar
Squad Three
Shaku

I jerked up, caught off guard. "My hobbies are bug collecting, and observing insects. I like salad, but I don't like anything really spicy. I don't have any goals other than becominng a Jonin or Kage."

I sat back down again, and frowned under my collar. I wonder what test Kaili - Sensei will give us. I thought. Maybe some sort of chakra controlling training, or a hunt to find her, or possibly practicing jutsus.

I smiled then. This training should b challenging enough. I can't wait until it starts. A daughter of Uzumaki Naruto should pick something good.

Mimori Kiryu

"Good, it seems you have some nice dreams to fulfill, I like that." Kaili smiled and nodded at Shaku. "Alright, Katori, it's your turn. Why don't you tell us something about yourself?"

Literate

black cat, black cat
Squad 2, Genin
Training Ground
Yuki

He looked at the shivering bush, the one which the fox had hid into. 'One?'

He crept near to the bush, hands and keet along the ground. But when he place his foot onto a patch of grass, it exploded, letting him rocket off into a tree, where he landed safely.

'More traps?!' He rubbed his foot, it was injured from the force of the explosion. 'Shoot, I can't walk on this...'

He observed his surroundings; no one was nearby, and the fox had long gone. When he's eyes came upon the exploded branch and patch of grass, he realized something...

'If there are two, there are more!' He whipped around him, quickly, in recognition that there were perhaps more. His mind reeled for a way to expose them all. 'I can't see any, that would need a Sharingan to work; but a Byakugan will also provide. But I don't have either. Let's see...'

He sat there thinking of a way, clutching his injured leg with his right hand, to keep it from falling. 'Wait, there's the weapons! But if there'a any here, I'll have to move away first.'

He pulled out several senbon, the few that he had left. Tossing them into the air, and made his handsigns. 'Water Style: Needle Rain!'

He moved away as the senbon began to rain, and several things exploded already. Landing awkwardly onto another branch farther away, he fell, just grasping the the limb with his left hand. He hoisted himself up, as the last explosions began to sound.

'Well, there we go...'

~Literate

Demise

...An orange blob...
Rin scooted backwards as Yuki unknowingly hoisted himself onto his branch. He made no sound and he stared at the exploding traps.

He rubbed his chin, 'Well, he did find those traps but he didn't see that there are much more...' Rin thought.

He stayed silent, 'Hey, wait. Doesn't Yuki know how to sense my presence?' he thought for a moment, 'Maybe he doesn't know that I'm here...'

Rin smiled mischievoiusly, 'I'll just play another trick,' he thought while doing quick hand signs. He pressed his palm lightly on the branch, causing steam to rise around his palm.

He smiled and disappeared off the branch. Where it started to bulge.

'This exposion's too large, to escape, Yuki," Rin thought meters away, 'I'll see how you fare...'

OOC: He's evil but with a reason. o_O

renatoap

Thunder Trainer
After losing track of the fox teiken realized that this fox was going to be harder to catch so he had to put more effort into it. He stood thee for a while thinkking of a plan and then jumped on the nearest tree and started to search for the fox. "Now were could you be hidding fox" he thought repeatly as he searched for it.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Squad 2, Genin
Training Ground
Yuki

'Hmm?' He felt humid. Very Very. Humid. He looked around, sensing distortion in the air. 'What's it-?'

As he looked at the main part of the tree, it buldged, and exploded. Gusts of air threw him off his feet and sent him flying into a tree, head first. Falling down, he hit his head onto the ground, and felt dazed. He righted himself, not without clumsiness, and leaned onto the tree for support.

He breathed hard, eyes still off focus. He collapsed to the ground and, involuntarily, fell asleep.

~Literate

Demise

...An orange blob...
A fox laid on a tree branch, looking around for anyone who was coming. It felt heat and steam emitting from the branch, but it wouldn't explode until chakra appears onto it.

It was safe, it laid its head on its paws, and slept peacefully, only its ears twitched around.

Rin sat in a nearby tree, tossing a steamin rock up and down. Steam rose continously from it, and he paid no mind. He tossed it to the ground, and the steam subsided.

'This hunt would probably go into the night,' he thought as he looked at the mid-afternoon sky.

He looked at the fox sleeping peacefully, 'Hmph, anyone land on that and its set off into explosion...'

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Katori looked up very fast. She didnt want to talk infront of these people.
"Well.......my hobbies are........practicing my summoning jutsu and and my favorite food is.........ramen........." Then she sat down suddently, her face all red from embarisment.

Mimori Kiryu

Kaili simply smiled. "It's alright, Katori, don't be afraid. I'm your sensei and these are your teammates. Working and talking together are demanded here, I know, but if you just know that we aren't out to get you, you're fine. Just don't be so scared." She put a hand on Katori's shoulder.

renatoap

Thunder Trainer
As teiken jumped tre to tree he saw a fox laying down quietly in a branch. He stared at it for a while quietly and thought it would be a good idea to aproch it and catch it. But then he realized it could be a trap and he tried not to get close to it at all. Teiken then wanted to make a move before it could flee like it did before. He took 3 needles with paralizing liquid from his case and got ready to trown them straight at the fox. He aimed and trew the needles at the fox waiting for it to react. If it would work he would try to take it with no contact or close aproach.

Last edited:

Demise

...An orange blob...
The needles hit on contact, causing the fox to freeze. It stood up and wavered a bit. Its legs were paralyzed and it couldn't escape.

It plopped onto the branch, and sighed, the pursuer or attacker couldn't get it. Because of the trap, the fox was in safety.

It didn't bother to worry about the attacker. Once he landed on the branch, its nights out for him.

It shook its head and laid on its paws, snoozing more.

renatoap

Thunder Trainer
After teiken paralized the fox he thought it would be safe to go near it. As he came closer he got distracted as he saw some bugs pass by and didn't see how close he was to the fox. When he realized he was to close it was too late, he was blown away and crashed into the floor with minor induries. But he still felt very stupid do to the mistake he made. "great, the fox makes me explode"

Demise

...An orange blob...
The fox fell next to Teiken, with bruises all over. Minor burns and scars were on it.

It's ears ploppled down, unable to fight or dart away. It still had the paralyzing needles stuck in its leg, and when the explosion happened, it was unable to flee.

It groaned in pain, and squirmed a bit, but was unable to get up and go. It looked at the needles that were still in its legs.

It glanced at Teiken, with a look that seemed to say, 'Ya got me'. It expected him to pick it up and find Rin.

renatoap

Thunder Trainer
teiken sat up and stared down at the wonded fox. He stared at it for a while and decide to make a move before anithing unexpected happened. He picked up the fox and headed to find rin. "Byakugan!" he shouted and was searching for rin sensei. He shouted "I got a fox rin sensei, were are you" He continued to scan the forest looking for rin sensei.

Last edited:

Demise

...An orange blob...
Rin looked around, walking in a dirt field. 'I just heard an explosion somewhere near...'

He disappeared and appeared in another clearing, he glanced around with his crimson eyes. 'Hmm, no one triggered this trap, yet...'

He knelt down and stared at a patch of overturned grass. He shifted his left hand across the ground, dusting some dirt away. In the dirt, was a seal drawn by Rin.

'Hmm,' He thought while covering it up again. He stood up, and dusted it off.

'I'll leave this alone for a while,' He thought as he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.