• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto: A New Leaf

Hyuu

Under the sea
Naruto: A New Leaf
((Ah, and so, it begins.))
RPG Cafe

Manuhie Hong
Training Ground 7

The sun slowly waltzed with the hours; light just barely beginning to spread above the tree’s canopies, invading shadow’s territory and sending the moon away. With the crescent’s retreat, Konoha’s residency, at least those forged with responsibility of managing businesses, began to swarm the streets, livening the desolate streets with the first sign of life. True shinobi, however, were already awake. Such a statement was true for Manuhie Hong, who sat in the lush setting of Training Ground Seven, waiting for the moment the sun peeked towards the top of the sky, with a harmonious flute as his companion, mesmerizing birds to settle the stillness in the passing time.

“Hong! That’s actually very beautiful!” Hong stopped his playing, amber eyes gazing at the black-and-white speck that was Seikyo Aoi, quite a distance away from him. With a sight, he set his flute aside, knowing Aoi to be… a tad unpredictable, but never asking to be ignored. She was angered the first time his flute playing interrupted her long-winded speech. He still had bruises. She had no reserve using her blade, Eimin, as a whacking stick.

“’Morning, Seikyo-san.” He greeted with a lazy wave of his free hand.

“Good morning!” Aoi replied, cheery as ever. “I was going to Training Ground 11. My team’s meeting there.” The girl nodded cheerfully, and by the looks of her beginning to tie Eimin’s black sheath, she’d woken up just recently. “I heard your music even at the Academy Ground! Your playing is marvelous, I guess that’s why you’re nicknamed Hyuu!”

She was alarmed at the sight of Hong beginning to disassemble his flute, the case whipped out with a simple summoning scroll. “What are you doing?!” She asked, surprised.

“I was disturbing the peace.” He muttered nonchalantly.

“That’s not what I meant!” Aoi protested, trying to stop him from closing the case. From a distance, the sight might’ve seemed a bit scandalous, despite Hong’s half-lidded disinterest. But Hieru was always one to misunderstand.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO AOI-CHAN?!” The black haired, handsome jounin with the one goal of winning Aoi’s heart (despite all the bruises he got from Eimin), Fuugetsu Hieru, dramatically jumped out of a bush, a finger pointed accusingly at Hong. To his credit, the musician kept his bored discomposure (and only wondered how he was granted the permission to wear the Jounin uniform he had on currently), a complete opposite to Aoi’s reaction. She furrowed her brows at the man, giving quite a menacing glare, and made a motion to untie Eimin…

But was beaten to the punch line as proud Koushoku Irashi knocked the man upside his head, a deep frown that described her normal morning mood carved upon her lips. “You’re too loud.” She deadpanned at the questioning stares she received.

“Ohayo!” Another two voices and bodies joined Training Ground 7, forcing Hong to twitch a little. Another two Jounin joined the Peanut Gallery, one, Taira Houka and another, Manuhie Kik. Houka’s right maroon eye, the one not covered by her cascading obsidian hair, was shining bright as usual. She was always this optimistic, at least, in the morning. Kik also had a fairly active expression, though nowhere near Houka’s gleam.

“Kik, what are you doing here? You’re not even going to man a Genin Cell?” Hyuu demanded with a frown. The addressed looked momentarily wounded, honey eyes shaking with the pain, before he swept his hazel hair back and smiled at Hong.

“You just don’t like me here, Nii-san,” Kik muttered; chin up in a defiant manner. “But… If you must know, Houka-san passed by our house as I was leaving. I heard your flute and just had to come visit my favorite brother.” Houka nodded in agreement, forcing Hyuu to sigh in defeat.

The original occupant of Training Ground 7 closed his eyes simultaneously as he also lidded his flute case, a tired expression permeating his face. “ I knew I shouldn’t have played the flute this morning,” Shaking his head, he said, in a much louder baritone, “Since everyone’s here, there’s no reason to hide, Ryoku-san.”

Obligingly, a man with tied black hair jumped down from a tree, leaning against it despite the questioning eyes from his colleagues. Ryoku Fushinbi looked as mysterious as ever with that set expression of his viridian eyes shut and the shadows of the trees and light working cooperatively to gain a fantastic lighting. Fushinbi seemed to be the only one who could manage such a task without the need of charka or anything.

“Fantastic,” Hyuu muttered under his breath, frowning, “Everyone called to the Hokage’s council in consideration for the Genin Cells are here, all by my flute playing. Geez, I didn’t even want to be a squad leader anyways.” He also couldn’t shake the intense stare from Fushinbi after he’d uttered that sentence…

((These are the jounin, all together in one bout. Admirable, aren't they? :p))
+++++

Ofu Tsuairi
Ofu Residence to Academy Ground

Ofu had that large, lop-sided grin on with her signature expression of one eye shut from the beginning of the morning, full of glee with the sun’s rising. As usual, she proceeded with her morning routine, putting on her black-and-white gi, accessorizing her white belt with assortments of pouches and gorges, combing her chestnut hair, and other such tedious task, as she always did. The twelve-year-old bade a short greeting to her mother before setting her eyes on the balcony, sweeping the plastic door aside for better access to the sun. As per usual, she’d soak the rays of life into her, watching the streets with peaceful expression, usually eating some strange looking fruit. Today’s just happened to be violet with red, circular patterns running along it from its juicy center.

But at the same time, Ofu had to mock anyone who described this day as ordinary. For today, and onwards, as long as her violet eyes shine bright with energy, the sun would glint off her headband, tied around her neck, blinding some of the poor marketers, another treat they had to add to the liquid dripping from the edge of the fruit… the corrosive food eating away at their signs and reinforcing that fact that she was just a little- What was the word? Odd? It made a few people question her eligibility to be a Genin, a low-level ninja. Being a shinobi at all entailed that the balance of the village be laid among his or her hand… Ah, but most Genin didn’t know that. Ofu, simply put, was under that category, having her wooden puppet, Mr. Gato or Gato-kun, dance around the thick railing of the balcony, manipulated by her charka strings.

As the bright orb of light burned just above the spaces of the tree, estimating around nine AM, the kunoichi decided to leave immediately. With her right eye closed and her left violet iris viewing the world, she meticulously smirked and jumped off the railing, gravity pulling her to what was sure to be a rough landing, by the looks of the lightly jagged concrete, probably having endured some memories during the Uzumaki Era. There were a few eyes clearly set on her and even one scream, however, many simply continued their day. After all, such daredevil attempts were elementary for the average ninja. Ofu was no exception, catching the ground with her palm, impeccable balance keeping her steady, and began to shift her weight into the air again, doing a few back flips to solidly land on her feet. Mr. Gato followed soon after, cutely landing on her head.

The girl blankly looked around the streets for a while, before… consulting with her wooden puppet. “Which direction was the academy again?” She questioned, patiently waiting for the puppet to respond. By five minutes time, more eyes were glued to her than when she’d fearlessly jumped from her balcony just minutes ago. Her violet iris lit up suddenly, pointing to one direction of the street. “THAT WAY!” She exclaimed cheerfully, petting the wooden cat’s baldhead. “Thank you, Mr. Gato!” The brunette shouted with much conviction, setting the cat snuggly on the nook of her shoulder. And than she was off.

“Ah!” Halfway down the road, Ofu realized she hadn’t bid her mother good-bye yet, having been so eager to rush to the academy and meet her new cell. Despite that, she just smiled and effortlessly formed a hand seal, a cross-made out of her forefinger and middle from both hands. She shouted, “Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)!” In a puff of smoke, a second Ofu was created, a useful illusion that could transfer her message to her mother as she continued to the school. Both girls ran the opposite direction, the real one heading towards the academy and the clone going back from whence she came, her home.

“Ah… My mom cried,” Ofu mumbled guiltily when she stood at the academy door, the clone having dispersed and their conversation having automatically transferred into her own memories. “I hope she doesn’t do that every time I leave on a mission,” She commented blankly, looking at the paper glued to the wall. On it was a poster, the title Team Hyuu scrawled brightly among the top. “Eh?” Curious, Ofu looked down the list and was first attracted by the crude drawings atop the paper; a silly stick figure probably meant to represent the name next to it.

“Hong-sensei… cannot… draw.” The girl muttered, one eye twitching. Quickly, she dismissed the thought and actually concentrated on the names.

Team 2
Led by Manuhie Hong (~Hyuu)

Kinuten Sagi (Demise)
Wasuremono Aiko (Jellybeans)
Shesu Missiro (Lemurian)

~Meet at Training Ground 7!~

Shaking her head, Ofu smiled brightly and pushed the door aside, careful not to defile the poster. She saw a few more of Hong and other teams, though she hadn’t seen one with her name printed just yet. Some of them, well, mainly Hong’s, had doodles beside them that, most likely, was suppose to resemble a person more than a noodle (they’re actually Kik’s), while others had flashy decorations colored on them (that had, thankfully, a much nicer effects than Kik’s doodles.) More still were simply plain, with clean print bolded black on white paper. Though on all of them, an odd note was added. Training Grounds 1-5 are undergoing repairs.

Team 1
Led by Koushoku Irashi (Demise)

Takahashi Kisara (Mimori Kiryu)
Ketsueki Keibatsu (/Exiled/)
Mizuhana Toraburu (Adzieboy)

Destination: Training Ground 9
Time: 2:00 PM

Team 3
Led by Seikyo Aoi (Literate)

Hakumei Karai (Rmelody_009)
Teikonki Kai (enflamedsteelix)
Shirosaki Kari (Argent)

Please go to Training Ground 11! <3

Team 4
Led by Taira Houka (enflamedsteelix)
(At Training Ground 8!)

Koori Satoshi (Literate)
Gotsume Rakuren (cdra1617)
Tsuairi Ofu (~Hyuu)

”Taira Houka…” Ofu pondered lightly at the name, wondering if she’d at all heard about her jounin. Turning to her wooden puppet, she frowned at Gato-kun, asking the cat if he had heard anything about Houka. “Well… Have you?” She demanded impatiently, making her way to Training Ground 8. After receiving Mr. Gato’s message, Ofu’s eyes widened.

“DOES SHE?!"

((It is preferred if the color you are highlighted with begins your first post, surrounding a format of:

Name
Area

Like the heading of Ofu's post, for organizational purposes and easy recognition of which post concerns which team. Thank you for your cooperation. Some basic components of the RPG that I have not explained elsewhere in the sign-up or here are being outlined in the cafe and it is suggested to regularly check it for general news. I like keeping it updated. And with that, all I can say is

Have Fun!))

Last edited:

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
Teikonki Kai
Home--Academy ground

The sun began to shine on a new day, the Teikonki clan's landing, was filled with a small assortment of appartments and houses, holding home to many shinobi. A new gennin, walks out from his house sticking up his hand wave bye to his sister and uncle his Konoha forehead protecter hanging from his waist like a belt. His sister shouted something as he walked past the gates"Good luck today Kai...try not to be so anti social, being a shinobi is all about teamwork ya know!".

His sisters perky and sarcastic words caught up to Kai as he walked away from his gates "Why must she remind me...I know that" He continued to walk to the room where he was supposedly suppose to meet his new jounin leader, that would finally let him enter the ninja world. He sighed, and thought to himself“Hn this seems like a waste of time…why do we need to waste jounin’s time when they could be off doing so many more important things…”

He rounded the corner and stopped for a moment “Well…it can’t be all bad…it will let me get out of this village and finally be of some use to my clan…” not wanting to be late he continued to walk passing the various shops and stands as he usually did on his way to the acadamy.

“Hn…there it is” In front of him was the great Ninja acadamy, where the great Neji hyuuga and all the others of legend had started their well known adventures as gennin Kai closed his eyes, stuffed his hands into his pockets as he entered the room where the teams were posted.

His eyes skimmed the lists looking around for his name, he noticed a few he recognized “Looks like I’m not paired with the nut job…” He smirked as his eyes passed over the girl Ofu’s name "She always seemed to push that cat puppet on me whenever we worked in class together..." He looked through another few sheets of paper until he stopped and held one in his hand “There…

Team 3
Led by Seikyo Aoi

Hakumei Karai
Teikonki Kai
Shirosaki Kari

Seikyo...Aoi...never heard of that jounin...guess she is new or something...can't really complain now though..."Kai simply closed his eyes and began his walk over to the training grounds eleven “Guess I didn’t get stuck with a half bad team…the Hakumei clan is well known…" He held off a minute looking as other gennin entered, then thought to himself "I guess it would be better to not be late, then to check out the other teams...” And just as quickly as he entered, he was gone walking off to the training grounds just as his new sensei has requested.

Last edited:

Demise

...An orange blob...
OOC:I'm including my NPC jounin in this post too, because she needs to move to Training ground 9. :p

Koushoku Irashi
Training Ground 7---Training Ground 9

Irashi twitched dangerously as she wasn’t a morning person. She was found in a neutral mood when she had woken up, but somehow Hieru had tipped the scale of hers to easily rouse. Grumbling, Irashi ignored all of the noise being made in the very small clearing. It was chatter, and of course Training Ground 7 was home to a few or more conversations.

Irashi sighed, and shoved her icy hands into her dark pants pocket to avoid it being numbed more. She figured that some of her genins might be early to Training Ground 9, despite her request for meeting at 2 pm. Irashi reckoned that if all her genins showed up before then, training can start as soon as possible. Now was the time to slink away without anyone noticing, and thus Koushoku Irashi stealthily, or rather casually, walked away from Training Ground 7 and to her meeting place.

She sat on a tree branch, staring at the birds that were perched on a branch perpendicular to her. They stared, she stared, and the long tired silence continued.

--------------------

Kinuten Sagi
Sagi’s House—Academy—Training Ground 7

The morning dawned upon the little house; the faint rays were peaking inside through the curtains. The room was neat and organized, but had no traces of any presence of the boy who lived there.

“Mom! I’m leaving!” a dull voice cried out through the house. There was a second for said person’s answer, but there was nothing but silence. Right after, sounded through the house were hurried footsteps followed by a slam.

Sagi stood outside in front of his house’s door. As calm and composed he seemed on the outside, the twelve year old was nervous and jumpy underneath. He took a deep breath of the crisp morning air, and exhaled it. The sun still hasn’t rose from the mountain at its full extent, and it only cast a light purple glow.

Despite wearing only a navy blue t-shirt and white cargo pants, the cold morning dew haven’t affected him. Sagi ruffled his black hair and began walking down the stairs while tying on his headband which he got the day before. He walked down the streets all leading towards the academy. Regardless of his nervousness of being put in a team, Sagi’s stroll down to the academy was that of a casual one.

Appearing at the front of academy door step, the newly-made genin noticed the soft green text written on white paper pasted on the door. He blinked several times, his onyx eyes already hurting because of the light color. He also noticed that there was this poorly drawn stick next to the name. Sagi mused over it for a while wondering what it meant, and what the text says. It then revealed to him that his name was written right underneath the sensei’s name. “Hong-sensei,” Sagi muttered to himself. “Aiko-san and Missiro-san are my teammates. Meet at Training Ground Seven.”

He stepped back, his hands in his pockets. Sagi then took a last glance at the notice before walking off to their meeting ground. As Sagi got closer, he heard a commotion up at Training ground 7. ‘What is this? A jounin convention?’ Sagi thought to himself, as he seated himself unnoticed among the jounins almost on the outskirts of the clearing.

Last edited:

Argent

A piece of the whole
Shirosaki Kari
Shirosaki Residence to Academy Grounds

A slim ray of light slipped past the disorderly shacks of Konohagakure’s slum district, past the dilapidated window shutters and into the eyes of a young girl resting in her futon. Roused, she quickly brushed aside her blanket and stretched. A grin spread across her face as she realized that today was the big day! Excitement intermingled with fear as she quickly bustled together her bed and made her morning preparations. Today…, she thought to herself as the frigid water from her shower washed over her body, causing her to yelp outwardly and shiver, …today is the first day of being a true genin. Its the first step! I hope I don’t screw it up…

Towling off, she rushed her clothes on, gobbled down pre-made cream of wheat and double-checked all of her gear. Nodding in satisfaction, she decided to suspend her morning exercises to keep herself fit for whatever surprises may come today. She finally smashed open her dilapidated wooden door (it wouldn’t open any other way) and greeted her ramshackle neighborhood. Though still early, Konohagakure’s downtrodden had to work early and frequently if they were to survive. While she may have been a recent addition to the dour décor, her neighbors told her how nice Kari’s smile was and were proud that “one of our own has become a genin.” She knew and was honored that she could carry their wishes and pride.

Reaching the Academy, Kari’s eyes flitted to a piece of paper with badly done but cutely drawn stick figures. To her astonishment, what she thought was graffiti was in actuality the roster for squads! With delight and anxiousness, she flipped her finger up against the paper and slid down to her name.

Team 3
Led by Seikyo Aoi

Hakumei Karai
Teikonki Kai
Shirosaki Kari

Hum… three girls and one boy… I suppose that’s good? Kari thought inwardly, trying desperately to recall the names from the student’s in class. Getting nowhere, she decided the best decision would be to suspend judgments until she actually met the members of her squad. Tension began to build within her stomach as she walked to the meeting grounds, and she began to wonder if maybe eating this morning was a bad idea…

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
Shesu Missioro
On the path to the Academy

"Chekusochekusochekuso..." Missiro muttered as he jumped through all the shortcuts he could find. Why did he have to be delayed there? Why did somebody choose to crash a cart right outside his house? He muttered another line of curses as he jumped over the last fence. The Academy appeared not too far away. Missiro landed and started running. He hoped he wasn't too late.

Missiro practically skidded into the Academy building and stopped himself just in time to avoid crashing into the message board. He smiled. Now then, where was he to be?

Team 2
Led by Manuhie Hong

Kinuten Sagi
Wasuremono Aiko
Shesu Missiro

Missiro smiled. Aiko-san, Sagi-san and Manuhie-sensei. They sounded nice enough already. He looked at the location. Training Ground 7. Missiro nodded and started running towards where the Training Ground was.

After some running, and a few dead ends, Missiro opened the door for Training Ground 7. There were a couple of Jounins there already but also one Genin. Missiro walked over to him. "Ne, ohayoo." Missiro greeted the Genin. "Mind if I sit down here?"

Mikuru-chan

objection!
Wasuremono Aiko
Wasuremono Residence - Academy Grounds - Training Ground 7

"Okaa-chan! Aiko-chan is leaving the residence!"

These were the first words Aiko bellowed out to her beloved mother. It was morning, and the sun's rays crashed down upon the residence of the Wasuremono's. It was proving to become an optimistic day. But never was it melancholy in this cottage, as the two ones who dwelled here were glass-half-full, optimistic persons.

Aiko skipped - skipped?! A genin, or even ninja shouldn't do that - anyways, was walking down the cobblestone path. Today, Aiko decided to become barefoot, and placed her sandal sinto her pouch. The stones greased against her feet, but Aiko didn't mind; she was to busy in her own mind to notice the seering pain. In her (empty) head, Aiko was thinking about the outcome of the teams.

Who will Aiko-chan's sensei be, and what about Aiko-chan's teammates?

These questions were working inside the depths of her head. As Aiko soon arrived at the academy grounds, she took a deep, deep breath. Then prayed for her to have super~duper teammates, and a good sensei. One more thing she prayed for was the gender of everyone. Please let someone be a girl! She recited that all over her head and wished it would come true. Or else, she'd be stuck with, guys! And Aiko glanced at the paper, it read;

Team 2
Led by Manuhie Hong

Kinuten Sagi
Wasuremono Aiko
Shesu Missiro

Aiko took a deep breath and read it over again, her sensei was Maa-nu-hee Hong, and teammates were Kii-nu-ten Sagi, and She-suu Missiro. And she realiazed, that those names weren't meant for girls. And those were pretty weird names, who has a name like Hong-chan? Sagi-chan? Missiro-chan? Or Aiko-chan. Oh wait, that was her. The names finally worked into her head leaving a heartbroken Aiko.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Aiko-chan is stuck with boys!"

The scream Aiko created was screechy and could make anyone in a miles radius cover their ears. While only just noticing the silly stck figure drawing that appeared on the poster. Aiko giggled at it and said, sensei is bad at drawing, before realizing she drew that way too. Aiko blushed a bit then a shade of pink but soon walked to training ground seven.

When Aiko arrived there, there appeared to be a bunch of jonin, Aiko didn't know what they are doing. "If Aiko-chan has an all boys team, I would have those two boys who were sitting, somewhere. And she just appeared by them too, Aiko grinned a rainbow and replied;

"Aiko-chan is here!"

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Team 1
Mizuhana Toraburu
Home --> Academy

*Yaaawwwn!* Tora stretched as he pulled himself out of his large, warm bed, and slid onto the floor. He pulled himself groggily towards the shower, which didn't seem to be working. "Just my luck." Tora grumbled, and stuck his hands in the air. His deep blue eyes frosted over, and a small ball of water appeared above his head, which proceeded to split into small water droplets as Tora used his chakra. "Now that's a cold shower." Tora smiled to himself.

Feeling refreshed, Tora got dressed into his black slacks, dark green shirt and his accessories. He then put his new headband onto his forehead, and put on his jacket, normally worn by ninjas higher than the Genin rank, but Tora had taken this jacket from his father.

Taking toast and an apple with him, Tora fled from his house, and was greeted by the harsh morning sun. He smushed the toast into his mouth, and made his way towards the academy, where he might finally meet his first Genin team. He was excited that he might finally get to work with other ninjas, as he wasn't very well known by other ninjas before, he was just "that annoying kid", always causing trouble. Snorting with excitement that he just couldn't hold in, Tora chuckled and sprinted towards the academy.

He arrived moments later, and was greeted by several pieces of paper taped to the doors. He scanned what seemed to be lists for anything of interest, and discovered that these were the team rosters for the genins.
"Let's see..." he guided his eyes with his finger. "Ah, here."

Team 1
Led by Koushoku Irashi (Demise)

Takahashi Kisara (Mimori Kiryu)
Ketsueki Keibatsu (/Exiled/)
Mizuhana Toraburu (Adzieboy)

Tora frowned. "Eh, I don't think i've heard of any of these people." He still had some time until 2PM, but he thought he might as well head over to the Training Ground anyway. Making sure his belt was secure, Tora made his way to the area where he would mould his future.

Mimori Kiryu

Team 1
Takahashi Kisara
Takahashi Residence -> Academy -> Training Ground 9

"Kisara! You're going to be late! Get up!" called Kisara's mother up the stairs to Kisara's room. The girl covered her head with her pillow and moaned.

"I'm still tired....stupid video games keeping me up all night..." she mumbled and sat up straight, brushing her hair out of her face.

Kisara rubbed her light blue red eyes and pulled herself out of the bed. Picking up her light black shirt, she pulled off her sleep shirt and put on the black shirt along with a light blue button up shirt over that. Frayed khaki shorts and the common ninja sandals complete her look. She pulled her hair into a ponytail with a rubber band and put on her glasses. Grabbing her bag of shuriken/kunai and her bow and arrows, she dashed out of the room, running down the steps to see her mother and father cooking breakfast.

"Hey, no time to eat, I gotta go to the academy. I'll see you all later...hey wait..." Kisara turned to them. "Where's Kazuya? I wanted to see him before I left."

Her mother turned to her from the stove. "He had to go to the Sand village for a meeting. He said he'd come by later to see you."

Kisara's eyes drooped but she understood. "Alright, see you all later." She dashed out of the house and ran down the street toward the academy. Kisara had waited for this day for so long that she was surprised that it had finally happened. Walking toward the academy, Kisara saw several pieces of paper taped to the door. Looking for her name anywhere she realized it was lists of the Teams. Scanning over them, she found her name on the first piece of paper.

Team 1
Led by Koushoku Irashi

Takahashi Kisara
Ketsueki Keibatsu
Mizuhana Toraburu

"Hmm, well, I have awhile until 2:00 but I'll head there anyway. Beats being late of course." Kisara smiled and headed toward Training Ground 9.

Hyuu

Under the sea
Manuhie Hong
Training Ground 7

When Hong saw three new additions to the room, his brows twitched lightly at the remaining, unwanted Jounin posse. If his Genin team was present, than surely the other Jounins realized that there was a likely chance their designated meeting grounds might’ve been permeated with their Genin team? With a desolate sigh, the man coughed lightly, intentionally, the baritone sound catching attention. As professionally as he could, without losing his stoic face, the man frowned at the group of active adults and pointed a lazy finger behind him, to his three Genins. “They’re here.” He muttered.

There were varied reactions from the Jounin, though in the end, with some persuasion and light, monotone threats, Training Ground 7 ended up desolate, excluding four patrons and a few training dummies with kunai stuffed in their cotton fillings. He examined the three with sharp amber eyes. Two boys and one girl, all sitting relatively close to one another, and by the looks of things, he wasn’t sure what to really expect. Well, he had a vague opinion of each. The girl had certainly caught his attention with her outburst of an announcement, loud and outgoing. Probably rude at the same time, but still, quite a refreshment compared to the boy’s personality. He had to shrug a bit at the two boys, since he really hadn’t noticed them yet. They had quiet entrances, deciding against needlessly drawing attentions to themselves.

With an unreadable expression, Hong jumped down from the tree he was perched on faster than normal eye could see, ending up peacefully on the grassy ground in front of his new cell. Wordlessly, he stretched out the fold of one of his many scrolls, placed his hand in the center, decorated with many inked meanings, and said something fairly foreign to Konoha residents. “Ni tindadoh woe mah! Ni tin doa wohda gah ma!” In a puff of infidel smoke, a black case was produced. The Genin looked on with inquiring gaze at the textured case, so, Hong allowed a brief smile.

“My name is Manuhie Hong,” The man began, flipping the case in front of him and unlatchng it. The top-half of the box acted as a perfect shield from the Genins’ eyes as the hinges held it up, while Hong dug out the remains from the bottom half and began assembling it. While he did, his monotone continued, “I am twenty-six years of age, soon to be twenty-seven, and I have been in servitude of the Hokage for countless years. As you shall soon find out, my nickname is Hyuu,” Hong shut the case with one hand and held up the instrument he so intently focused on for a few minutes for the Genins to see.

It was a… clarinet. Black all over with beautiful silver dabbling in intricate design, the instrument looked fresh. “My hobbies consist of composing and playing music, hence my nickname, Hyuu. They actually dubbed my so because of my inability to whistle, but that’s aside from the point. And now, I’m done rambling.” In a swift sequence of motion, Hong grabbed a kunai from his kunai pouch, resting on his right thigh, and lightly punctured his thumb so just a little bit of crimson began to outline and bubble from the wound. He rubbed his bleeding thumb inside the bell of the clarinet and smiled when he retracted his finger, black lining the digit.

He ignored the confused expression of his Genins and placed the reed of the instrument in his mouth, the opposite end of the bell, taking a gigantic breath and blowing a light melody. Surprisingly though, instead of simply music weaving from the clarinet’s bell, ink coiled with red began to float in the air, forming vague shapes that accompanied the rather haunting melody of Hong’s. After a minute, it was quite obvious that a wolf had been shaped out of the ink and slowly, it changed to show wolve’s regular habit. At the end of the melody, when the notes stopped and the clarinet went hoarse, the ink fell to the ground and stained the grass.

“A wolf. Interesting choice for the clarinet. Let’s see… A wolf represents me how? I suppose I follow the order of the pack. I listen to the Hokage adamantly, however, I can be quite lone-ish compared to everyone else in the village. I suppose during fights, like a hunt, I am better adequate with teammates, though I have my own teeth, so to speak. I suppose the real symbolism involving the wolf is loyalty with a slight independent personality.” Hong concluded, looking down to see the Genins reactions.

Soundlessly, he offered the clarinet to his cell mates.

”This clarinet, Jang, is a special artifact I found one day that can read personalities and emotions and channel it to the best symbolic animal to represent you. With a little blood and your breathe of life, a picture can slowly ooze from the bell that will best describe you. I thought this might be a good way to introduce ourselves. So, give me your name, a hobby or two, maybe something you dislike, and a dream, than play the clarinet and try to figure out your new symbol. And no, it doesn’t matter if you have no idea what a note is. All the clarinet needs is a breathe of life, so to speak, no matter the quality of sound. It reads personality, not experience in music.”

With that all done and said, Hong likely pushed the clarinet further forward.

“So… Who’s next?”

((Pale green, Lemurian :p
The Hyuu things a bit of a joke, by the way.))

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
Shesu Missiro
Training Ground 7

Missiro accepted Jang and nodded to Hyuu. "Well, I'll start then," he began. "I'm Shesu Missiro, and I like friends. I hope to become friends with all of you," he nodded to the others "and I hope you feel the same. I like to read books and target practice. I specialize in ranged combat and I dream of becoming a great ninja hero." After saying it all, he sighed with relief. Presentations weren't his best side. Now then, the clarinet. He moved his hand up to his bandana and stung himself on the hidden needles. He moved the bleeding thumb on to the bell and let it drip a few drops of blood. Then he placed his lips on the mouthpiece and blew a slow easy note. The ink slowly grew and expanded and finally resulted in...a dog.

It was not a specially big dog, like those that were trained as Nin-Kens normally in Konoha. It looked like a peaceful, friendly dog who started to wag his tail as he looked around expectantly. Then Missiro gasped for breath and the ink fell. "Well, that finishes it for me, I suppose." He held out Jang to the other two. "Who's next?

OOC: Correct colour this time?

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Ryoku Fushinbi
Training Ground 7

*In Hiding*

After being shoo'd by Hong for his three genin, Fushinbi took refuge inside a nearby tree, concealing himself among the branches and leaves. He watched Hong's movements, as he spoke to the genin he listened, and as he breathed, so did Fushinbi. Finding this meeting nothing out of the ordinary, Fushinbi stood up, and was about to leave, when he heard the words uttered from Hong's mouth.

"Ni tindadoh woe mah! Ni tin doa wohda gah ma!"

Fushinbi's eyes widened, and he sat back down to watch the jounin perform.

Isn't this interesting. He thought to himself. What on earth is he planning? He continued to watch the jounin's every move, and forced himself not to blink, in case he missed anything vital, a sign, anything, which would prove to Fushinbi that what he was thinking was true.

Literate

black cat, black cat
[And I was about to penalize Adzie for not using the right color... xD Sorry about that.]

Koori Satoshi
Academy > Training Ground

The sun was high up in the sky, but not nearly as close to noon. At least, not yet, he thought. He twirled his shurikens in boredom, sitting at the notch of the tree. Stowing his shurikens into his weapon pouch, he hopped off, making a soft landing onto the grass below. He had arrived at the academy two hours ago, but didn't feel the need to go in until he found out exactly how they would disperse the teams. (His tree was next to a window that provided a great place to look into.) So they posted papers all around the Academy and needed the genins to look for their name.

Sat made his way towards the Academy door, eyes wandering all over. Several more genins were arriving, and some had already left to the training grounds. The Hokage and the council probably wanted to rush them out, and didn't want them to socialize with other genins. That was kind of odd; usually they'd let them bombard an Academy room, or so he had heard from already graduated students (who had so much fun wreaking the classroom). He shrugged: maybe they decided to change the traditions. And then, he almost crashed into the door, which was abruptly closed by a rude graduate.

His steps rebounded through the halls, papers full of stick drawings lining some of the doors. One in particular caught his attention, one entitled Team 1. He turned back to look at the previous poster he saw, the one for Team 2. Taking in the rest of the halls, and noticing that no more was there, he peeked into the rooms, and found an abundance of posters. Shrugging his notice off, he browsed the rest of them, looking for the paper with his name on it, often seeing many more stick doodles. (He sweat-dropped at the heart shape at the end of the notice for Team 3.) Secreting praying that his paper didn’t have any abnormalities, he reached the poster for Team 4, and finding his name first on it.

And unfortunately it didn't have a specific time to meet, unlike Team 2. He scanned the rest of the team paper, almost missing the location to meet, and looked at his would be teammates. Some Rakuren-san, and the Ofu-san both girls as he knew, the latter being the nut of the recently graduated genins. He sighed, and walked out the door again, heading towards Training Ground 8.

-Lit

TwilightSakura

Starcrossed Lover
OOC: If this seems alittle rushed, sorry, I have had two huge assignments for school due recently (They are due by Friday), and it took longer then vacation to most of it, so yeah, I have had NO TIME. Not to mention someone wanted me to post so she could post -_-...

Name: Hakumei Karai.
Location: The Hakumei Manor, the outskirts of the Ninja Academy, on way to Training Ground 11.
Team Leader: Seikyo Aoi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konogakure, the leaf hidden village, pride of the Fire country was at quite awe this morning. The sun had barely begun to raise, when the Hakumei clan ussually awoke. Always at five am, till well into the day, morning training would occur, advanced hard tutoring differant then that of the Acadamy's. The Hakumei estate existed on the NorthWest side of Konogakure, far away from the slum distracts. Almost one fourth of Konogakure was under direct influence of this clan. Hakumei Karai, dubbed failure of the Hakumei way, had always gotten up early to help with preperations. She was the middle child of five siblings, an older sister and brother, and two younger sisters. Karai's morning tasks were simple, help with the morning tea ceremonies, and make sure the dojo is clean, she had nver really gotten exact tutoring from her father, but got some from other members. Today was a special day. Hakumei Karai yawned as she awoke and finished her chores. Today would be the day she would start life as a full fledged Genin, but what were people tot hink of this runt, whom was part of a clan who held great potential, when she had none to do?

The sun was just past sunrise, it was no later then seven. Karai has already left to explore arround the village markets, getting free food toward the illusion she was a small seven year old child wandering the markets happily. People came up to her, with 'how cute she is.' faces, and some even asked "are you lost little girl?" All which were getting on her nerves, yet she still held her smile. An hour passed, she had arrived at the Great Uzimaki Naruto's favorite dinning area, or atleast what was left of it. Once where this anchient relic, one of hte many things that were left of the Uzimaki era was worn down and replaced with a roasted eel cart infront of the ruins, tourists would come down to see this relic, and end up buying an 'official Naruto prefered delicious roasted eel.' Karai happened to get a very small piece of eel free there too. Karai wandered the streets of this hidden village for about two hours, wandering lost, she could not remember which direction the academy laid. She finally ventured the right path, as she walked towards the academy, she saw something reflecting over in a nearbye tree, something metal, but she just thought it was a refraction of light through the corner of her eye. As Karai arrived at the board, exhaused, and carrying a bag full of free hand outs, she tried jumping up to see her name, the board was high up after all.

Team 3
Led by Seikyo Aoi

Hakumei Karai
Teikonki Kai
Shirosaki Kari

"Te-Ti-Teik-kon-konki.....Tei-Teikonki, errr, Kai, Teikonki Kai.....Kai? Errr Teikonki Kai? AHHH His name is too hard....Why does Kai-kun's name have to be soo tuff...."
Karai looked down the list.
"Ssshriro-Saki......Shi-hiro-Saki, Shiirosaki! Shirosaki Kari.....Uh, never heard of her...must be from a differant class.. He was in my Academy class.....I think.........Who is this? She belongs to no clan! Must not be important....Sigh, oh well, best be giong to Training ground 11, I-if I find that place..."

As she spoke a chuunin sensai came up to her, and in a somewhat baby talk tone, spoke kindly to Karai.
"Hi little girl, are you lost? This is where this year's graduates are listed, classes are being held inn the practise ground, I can guide you there if you want."

Karai looked at him with a somewhat cold look, revealing her violet eyes, and the silvery white bangs, trade mark of her clan. The man got a shocked expression, and said passively 'sorry, sorry, sorry.' Due to Karai's father, an uncertain fear was placed arround her clan, he was a powerful man, this also was why people would never open up to Karai. Karai, just smiled back and skipped away, leaving the bag of goodies behind.
Karai followed her inctints and went the way, she had arrived to training ground elevan but forty five minutes later.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Gotsume Rakuren
Path >> Academy >> Training Grounds

“I know, Mom!” Ren yelled back at her mother as she walked further away from her home. It seemed ridiculous that she was now late getting out of the house because her mother kept warning her to be careful. She knew to be careful, why else would she have become a ninja anyway? At least her dad wasn’t obnoxious about it. Soon the calls from her mother drowned into the motion of the streets and Rakuren set off at a dead bolt ahead.

No need to dilly-dally, she thought as she weaved around carts and people. She was already far away from the Academy to begin with, and now she was late. Late, late, late. Ren continued to speed forward to the Academy, excited to discover who her sensei was and who was on her team. Of course, she knew she probably wouldn’t be on a team with her friends. That never happened.

Soon she arrived and slowed her pace with several small, quick steps and a skid. With a sigh, Rakuren walked up to the posters and scanned them over for her name. She hadn’t seen it yet and was getting irritated. Finally, on a poster entitled “Team 4”:

Team 4
Led by Taira Houka
(At Training Ground 8!)

Koori Satoshi
Gotsume Rakuren
Tsuairi Ofu

Houka-sensei was to lead them. Ren didn’t know that jonin, so she looked over her teammates. Satoshi-san and Ofu-san. She only knew of Ofu, but not personally, just knew she was crazy. She didn’t know of Satoshi at all. Rakuren sighed again and turned to head off to Training Ground 8. And now she’d get to meet a bunch of people she didn’t know. Yay.

Ren arrived at the grounds to find that she was the last one there. Of course. She took a seat on a log and looked at her teammates and sensei. Curious thing, she noticed, that only one person on the whole squad had two eyes visible. Okay actually that was just strange. She looked around again nervously and prayed that no one would be mad at her for being late.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Seikyo Aoi
Training Ground 11 <3

She stood, high up in a tree, one hand on the rough trunk, the other hand firmly on both Eimin and Seiyo. (They were most often known to “unhilt” themselves whenever she was thinking.) The wide expanse of Training Ground 11 was rolled out before her, as a mission scroll had always been present. And Seikyo Aoi was always known to recreate it into something that suits her, what ever it was. In this case, it was her training ground.

Lucky she had already messed around with it and didn’t procrastinate until tomorrow; when she got here after a certain jounins’ meeting, there was already two genins in the midst. A third one arrived while she was thinking.

So, what’ll it be? Her eyes closed in thought, and started humming a weird melody in her head. She was a jounin, and a jounin was in charge of a genin team of three, which were slowly beginning to gather on the ground below her. She liked being above everyone, in a literal and metaphorical sense, as was the ground to the sky, as was a jounin to genins. She sighed in bliss, happily concocting up antics, and miscellaneous things she could do as a jounin.

She stared down at the three lone figures, the only other occupants of Training Ground 11: her genins, the three of them. They were awfully diverse, she noticed, two girls and one boy. Both females were on the short side, almost a full head shorter than her, and the boy might’ve been at least several inches taller. Jeez, she thought admittedly, the genins were weird this year. Maybe she’d have a little fun, a lot of fun; and by the looks of the three, she sure will. Her lips curled into an upward smirk, and her eyes glowed with the thoughts of amusement she would have. But of course, acting as jounin to three new genins would be hard.

A large gust whipped through the trees, the second time in thirty minutes. Instead of deciding to bear up with the effort to stay up in the tree, she catapulted down, from almost forty feet. Landing, perfectly onto the grass, the wind waves escaping around her, bending down grass stalks. She straightened up, and put her left hand on both hilts.

“Yo, everyone, whom I assume to be my team,” the jounin said happily, smiling with a toothy grin and winking an eye closed. She flashed a peace sign, and dropped it as she studied the three of them. “I guess we start with a test, I assume, or is there something else?” she asked, quite unsure to as what to do in a jounin position, as the briefing of the position held no instructions to do so. But she was sure that someone had scribbled down instructions.

Searching in a pocket flap on her black pants, she mumbled, almost inaudible, “Tch, being a leader is harder with genins.” She found piece of paper in it, and her eyes skimmed off it for several seconds, and tucked it back in. She cleared her throat, and laid her sparkling eyes back onto her genins. “I’m Seikyo Aoi, and as you can see, I’m not used to this. I’ve only recently turned twenty-four, and am pretty much the youngest jounin of all of us who jounin a team. And of course, I will jounin you three through your genin-hood. <3” She gave off a happy, yet still strangely eerie smile as she said all this.

“So now that I’m done with my introductions, may I ask your name, and why you became a shinobi~! Then we can have a test, something to access your skills. I wanna see how good you are, so I can help you individually as well.” Then her facial expression fell surprisingly downcast, and she referred back to the sheet of paper. “Wrong one. Give your name, what you hate the most, and your purpose in life. Don’t bother with any likes, I don’t need that.”

Aoi rubbed a temple thoughtfully and added, “Ah, if any of you curious genins were anywhere but here in this certain spot of the training ground, consider yourself-“ A sharp glint flew off her otherwise innocent eyes. But she quieted there and then.

“Now, who would so lovingly go first?”

-Lit

Last edited:

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
Taira Houka
Team 4
Training grounds

As the lunch hour passed and the sun's hot intensity began to cool, the time for team 4's meeting had come forth. Three impatient gennin sit waiting for their Jounin leader to arrive to finally begin their exiting life as a Shinobi, however they were missing one little thing that stopped them, their jounin hadn’t arrived yet! It was about 30 minutes after the designated meeting time and they still hadn’t seen or heard anything from her. Suddenly a snapping noise breaks the silence, and in a small quick fire explosion there she was. She had her dark black hair covering one eye, with two dark crimson red gloves over her hands, her Jounin vest was a pasty gray color, with a red undershirt beneath it.

The women smiled “Hey! How’s everyone doing today! Sorry I’m a little late, got lost watching the carts go by me, then there was the great looking cloud in the sky and I really needed to follow it, it was so amusing. Anyways, no need to bore you with my meaningless stories, I know why you three are here, you guys must be my three gennin. The names Houka, Taira I am 26 years old and I am a certified medical ninja, though I don't really specialize in medical skills you don't need to worry about injuries along the way I know enough to get by." She winked with a toothy grin before she continued on "My hobbies are training, hanging around the city, and helping Hokage-sama of course, and though I don’t really come from a clan I do have some skill, other wise I wouldn’t have become a jounin” She laughed and took a breath from her long dialogue “Here let me demonstrate one of my jutsu” She said perkily

She formed a few hand signs and snapped her finger and jumped from the location, almost immediately after she jumped the area where she had just been erupted in a small scale explosion, though very contained. “So basically with these gloves I can spark a flame, and my jutsu does the rest. Basically I control the air around me with my jutsu, and create it into a flammable material, and the spark catches fire due to the new air thus…an explosion” She smiled again and looked around at her three students

“So what are your nam….” She stopped mid sentence “OH MY GOD! IS THAT A CAT!!! WHATS HIS NAME!” she screamed in excitement as she noticed Mr. Gato “Sorry, I need to focus more, I promise I won’t be like this on missions, I do have a serious side, and I have perfected my jutsu as well as I could…” she stopped and pulled off one of her gloves to show her hand covered in burn scars “See I am devoted to lord hokage, and now I am devoted to you guys, and you have nothing to worry about when I am around.” She smiled and looked up at the sky as she placed her glove back over her hand

“Sorry for that whole tone of seriousness but don’t take that scar I showed you lightly… I hardly show it to anyone” Her face hardened for a small moment, then she laughed “Sorry again, guess I’m full of things today aren’t I. I do promise to make fun of this whenever we aren’t in crisis and if you need someone to talk to I’m your girl, well any who so like I was saying way back when, what are your names, hobbies, dreams, and what the heck show me one or two of your jutsu, or special skills if you wish.” She smiled and looked towards the three staring at her, and awaited their answer.

Teikonki Kai
Team 3
Training grounds

Kai sighed as his jounin appeared before him was she schizophrenic or something she seemed to split moods every five or so minutes, he was about 3 inches taller than her but it doesn’t mean she didn’t out class him, and to make things even more awkward he was the only guy in the group “Hn…shouldn’t misjudge these girls…they probably all can keep on par with me, if not be better than I am.”.

He looked to his two teammates, both of which were on the short side, one even looked like a academy student still, but he thought it might be insulting, he didn’t want the Hakumei clan to go up against his own. He also noticed that the jounin he had received carried with her two swords, both of which looked very sturdy and strong “Better not anger her…” He thought to himself, and with that thought he stepped forward and looked at his jounin and then his team

“Hn…I am Teikonkai Kai, and I guess to uphold to all of your requests…My likes…I like to train, make myself more useful to my clan, I like my sister and uncle…they don’t really bother me all to much and my sister helps me train most of the time, and my uncle is the leader of my clan…”He took a small breath and continued

“My clans Kekkei Genkai is something I would rather keep secret for now…never know whose watching…, my dislikes are…not being able to help my clan with something…which is one reason I became a shinobi, and I also don’t like failing missions or teammates for that matter…if I can’t prevent something from happening that I could have….that is my biggest dislike."

He looked up for a second then looked back at his sensei who was waiting for the rest of his answer "Hn...I guess my purpose in life is to protect my clan, and find the murderous ninja who killed my father..."Kai's face hardened a moment then he looked up with a small grin "So Seikyo sensei….what are some of your dislikes likes etcetera…you don’t need to answer I am just a curious gennin after all” he smirked and walked back

He sighed and silently stepped back to where he stood “and I guess that is it…nothing else worth telling….” Quickly, he whispered something into his teammates ears before the next stepped up “Hey…just don’t pay any attention to the whole multiple personality thing…just answer everything and I think she won’t bite.” He stood back up and as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, as he closed his eyes and awaited to learn about his other…new teammates.

Last edited:

Demise

...An orange blob...
Kinuten Sagi
Training Ground 7

Sagi soundlessly took Jang, and stared at it. "I'm Kinuten Sagi...I...like pocky. I don't have a specific hobby. I get hyper over certain types of candies. I explode stuff. People can label me as a sadist but that depends on my current mood. As far as many people had told me, I know I have random mood swings."

Sagi took another look at the clarinet in his hands. He bit his finger slightly, so a little line of red liquid slowly oozed out. Sagi rubbed it against the bell, and then looked at the clarinet. Taking a deep breath he roughly blew into it, a harsh noise emitted from the clarinet, as the ink produced a glob looking thing. It was hard to make out, and the second it formed correctly, the appearance dropped.

And then it disappeared, as the ink dripped onto the grass. Sagi was frowning slightly. 'Ah, no symbol...eh?'

He thrust the clarinet out. "Who's after me?"

OOC: In fact there is a symbol. =P But he couldn't see it clearly. Ah. Only two of Irashi's genins were there. So, I think I'll begin Team 2.

Koushoku Irashi
Training ground Nine

And...the staring contest with the birds ended when Irashi sneezed. They departed flying away from the tree they were sitting on. 'Touche'. Fine. I lose.'

She took a swift glance around the clearing. She had already spotted two genins, but the last was no where to be found. 'So boring,' She stared at her students. 'Oh well, let's begin.'

Irashi jumped down and greeted stoically and boringly. "Yo."

She motioned them to gather around her seated, as she leaned against the tree. "Good morning, and I'm your jounin, Koushoku Irashi."

Irashi sighed, as she racked her brain for an introduction. "We'll start by getting to know each other. AND I know that we're missing a genin. But I'm so bored, I can't wait until two." Irashi closed her eyes and folded her arms. "I have nothing much to talk about. So I'll introduce myself. I'm a jounin, which you know, age twenty-five almost twenty-six. I'm a very strict person, so you'll have to watch your behavior. You'll have to watch your mouth every morning or I'll snap on you."

She lifted her head and tapped her chin. "What else? I guess you got my warning, so...who's next to tell?"

Argent

A piece of the whole
((To Literate, enflamedsteelix, and RMelody: I don't mind if either of you bunny Kari slightly to smooth the flow of conversations or actions. For right now though, bunny minimally until she opens up a bit more ^_^))

Team 3
Shirosaki Kari
Training Ground 11 <3

Kari watched Teikonki-san speak to Seikyo-sama with great astonishment. He was very brave to talk first, and his voice seemed steady and cool under Seikyo-sama’s piercing eyes. Based on first impressions, the new sensei preferred toying with people rather then familiarizing and understanding them. This realization made Kari, already nervous, quake in fear. She knew she could not keep her composure. As soon as she walked in front of everybody, she would blurt something stupid and would be asked to leave the group, never to become a shinobi. In her eyes, even the other girl, who seemed to behave like a little girl, would make a better choice.

In truth, Teikonki-san’s introduction calmed Kari. Having him talk first dulled the chilling words of their sensei, and allowed her to gather her thoughts about what to say. Clenching her hands together and smiling softly as Teikonki-san walked toward them, Kari prepared to speak herself. Before she did, Teikonki-san whispered something for them to hear, “Hey… just don’t pay any attention to the whole multiple personality thing… just answer everything and I think she won’t bite.”

Before thinking, Kari whispered back to Teikonki-san, “But she didn’t want you to talk about your likes…” His words, however, made Kari feel lighter then air and she motioned to Seikyo-sama that she would like to go next. Tip-toeing in the space between the sensei and her core-mates, Kari bowed to Seikyo-sama before continuing.

“My name is Shirosaki Kari. Um… what I hate the most is being alone and the monthly cycle. My purpose is to become a great shinobi for myself and my senpai.” Kari’s face blushed lightly with her words, and looked to Seikyo-sama if she needed to further elaborate on anything. Not receiving any indication to continue, Kari bowed again and trotted back to where she first stood.

I can’t believe I said all that… She thought to herself, looking at the other girl and waiting for her introduction. With luck, that girl would flub up more then her.

Last edited:

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Team 1
Mizuhana Toraburu
Training Ground 9

Tora eyed up the Joinin stood in front of his, and was curious to how long she'd been waiting here for the genins to arrive. How can she be so forward? He tought to himself, making a perplexed face at the other genin. She just blurts out that she's bored, and insists on starting early. He sighed. This could be dangerous.

Looking around him, Tora noticed that Irashi was just stood there, staring at the two genin, obviously waiting for some sort of answer.
"Eh... I'm sorry. I lack concentration." Tora frowned.

Irashi finished what she had been saying, "...who's next to tell?"

"Oh... right. I guess I'll go first!" He stood up straight, and got himself ready to speak clearly. "Right. My name is Mizuhana Toraburu. You can call me Tora." He smiled, and relaxed. "I'm 13, have only one living parent, who doesn't even live here, and I like to use ninjutsu over taijutsu. Oh, I'm from the land in the mist, where my unstable mother lives now. This jacket was my father's..." Tora found himself watching the ground as his speech trailed off. Damn, I said to much.
Looking up sharply, she forced a smile on his face and raised a hand.
"Well, that's me!" He stuck out his tongue and grinned.

Mimori Kiryu

Team 1
Takahashi Kisara
Training Ground 9

Kisara listened to Tora talk, and he obviously had a more interesting life than she did. And when he finished, she knew that it was her time to talk and she really didn't want to. The young genin saw her new sensei, Irashi, look at her with much boredom and slight interest.

"I guess its my turn, then." She smiled and became more comfortable. "I'm Takahashi Kisara and I'm twelve years old. I was born and raised here in the Hidden Leaf Village and I live with my mom, dad and older brother." Kisara explained. "I'm pretty good with Taijutsu, though sometimes I make mistakes, and even though I hate it, a lot of people compare me to Haruno Sakura because of how smart I am." Kisara's face showed distaste, but it soon changed back to a smile. "Maybe I'm smarter than I think."

She paused, putting a finger to her chin. "That's about it when it comes to me. It's nice to meet you both, Irashi-sensei and Tora." Kisara bowed in respect.