• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Alright because i thought he died and by accomplishments as in what?

Basically because of everything he has done since joining the war, jutsus, surprise, manipulation and deceit.

Edit: To my previous post: I guess B can't read the scroll after all, judging from that text balloon, I assume he was caught by the Infinite Tsukuiyomi, too. Now what?

Last edited:

PokeMaster366

Basically because of everything he has done since joining the war, jutsus, surprise, manipulation and deceit.

Edit: To my previous post: I guess B can't read the scroll after all, judging from that text balloon, I assume he was caught by the Infinite Tsukuiyomi, too. Now what?

Now Naruto and co. are going to fight back by using the giant Bijuu form covered in Susanoo armor again.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

I did joke that Bee is unaffected because of his shades, but part of me thinks that he may not be uneffected. Since he's receiving chakra from Gyuki's tentacle, it could be possible that its the only thing that stops him from being caught in the genjutsu as long as he has the chakra, or part of the tentacle with him so he won't be affected.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
"We need a Kumo Nin!"

> Bee comes back in the same chapter

Not sure which would be the bigger troll. B bypassing I.T with sunglasses, or B coming back just to be Genjutsu'd.

Lorde

I don't really care what Killer B does now. Logically speaking he should help Tenten with the treasures, but Kishi might do something different. And honestly, sealing Madara would be kind of anti-climactic in my opinion.

NarutoSharingan

~Ash fcking finally~
I have a quick question anyone getting naruto shippuden ninja storm revolution?

And any thinks that obito might survive after the great ninja war and what happen to sage mode kabuto is trapped in side itachis izumi is he still alive and what happens to orchimaru because sasuke did bring him back to life

Akashin

I have a quick question anyone getting naruto shippuden ninja storm revolution?

And any thinks that obito might survive after the great ninja war and what happen to sage mode kabuto is trapped in side itachis izumi is he still alive and what happens to orchimaru because sasuke did bring him back to life

The the first question, no. To the second question(s), those are all things (well, maybe not Kabuto; I honestly can't be bothered to try to remember) that come up later in the manga. If you're interested, why not just read it?

Nodame

Misty <3
I'm so happy that it has been Sasuke taking the lead. For being apart so long, they have really fallen back into teamwork almost seamlessly. It makes sense that Team 7 were not affected by the Genjutsu. If they did, it would be inevitable for them to snap out of it, making the Eye of the Moon plan way less terrifying than it is. I guess team 7 would go on the offensive from the next chapter!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
"We need a Kumo Nin!"

> Bee comes back in the same chapter

Not sure which would be the bigger troll. B bypassing I.T with sunglasses, or B coming back just to be Genjutsu'd.

Pretty sure B is uneffected because of the same reason he wasn't affected by regular genjutsu/Tsukiyomi by Sasuke: He has a separate sentient being in him that immediately breaks the jutsu.

I'm so happy that it has been Sasuke taking the lead. For being apart so long, they have really fallen back into teamwork almost seamlessly. It makes sense that Team 7 were not affected by the Genjutsu. If they did, it would be inevitable for them to snap out of it, making the Eye of the Moon plan way less terrifying than it is. I guess team 7 would go on the offensive from the next chapter!

I wouldn't call it Sasuke taking the lead.. Naruto and Sasuke are dealing with things equally.. Sasuke flew up in his Gundam while Naruto used several Rasenshuriken to deal with the meteors.. Sasuke just had a better vantage point and only understood what Madara was doing because he was so high up and immediately went back to support the team. That's not taking the lead, it's filling in the team what Madara has done based on an observation. He hasn't come up with a plan to stop I.T. yet, if he does - then I'd call that taking the lead.

Nodame

Misty <3
I wouldn't call it Sasuke taking the lead.. Naruto and Sasuke are dealing with things equally.. Sasuke flew up in his Gundam while Naruto used several Rasenshuriken to deal with the meteors.. Sasuke just had a better vantage point and only understood what Madara was doing because he was so high up and immediately went back to support the team. That's not taking the lead, it's filling in the team what Madara has done based on an observation. He hasn't come up with a plan to stop I.T. yet, if he does - then I'd call that taking the lead.

Sasuke kept team 7 safe with his Susanno. That's what I mean.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Even if Killer Bee isn't normally effected by Genjutsu, I bet they'll make this one effect him just so Naruto and Sasuke...excuse me, Team seven can save the day. Though I don't know what Kakashi and Sakura can do at this point. I would however love it if he and Tenten had a subplot with those weapons. Tenten's looking for a Kumo ninja isn't she? That would be so cool if she somehow didn't get Rinneganed and met with Killer Bee. Afterwords Tenten can become one of the Seven Swordsmen. Make it happen.

Lorde

Sasuke kept team 7 safe with his Susanno. That's what I mean.

And yet he only seemed to consider Naruto as his equal because of their hax Sage powers. Had Naruto not been around Sakura and Kakashi, I'm sure Sasuke wouldn't have bothered protecting those two, which is a sad thought. :c

Nodame

Misty <3
And yet he only seemed to consider Naruto as his equal because of their hax Sage powers. Had Naruto not been around Sakura and Kakashi, I'm sure Sasuke wouldn't have bothered protecting those two, which is a sad thought. :c
I guess you're right, but for Sakura and Kakashi, not being trapped under the genjutsu does seem to signal that Kishimoto at least didn’t forget about them, that's one thing ._.

Takeshino

武 志信
I have a slightly off-topic question:
Naruto Shippuden The Movie 7 was announced for 2014 a long time ago at the Jump Festa Festival, and there was no further information on it until now.
Has anyone got any ideas for the film will talk about, because it's probably won't talk about the war, and if it is after the war, the I can't see it happen in 2014.
What do you think?

Nodame

Misty <3
I have a slightly off-topic question:
Naruto Shippuden The Movie 7 was announced for 2014 a long time ago at the Jump Festa Festival, and there was no further information on it until now.
Has anyone got any ideas for the film will talk about, because it's probably won't talk about the war, and if it is after the war, the I can't see it happen in 2014.
What do you think?
I think Kishi is planning to show us Kakashi's face, only needs to decide if it should happen in the manga or in the upcoming movie. I feel like Kakashi's smexiness would surpass Sasuke's.

Last edited:

Takeshino

武 志信
I think Kishi is planning to show us Kakashi's face, only needs to decide if it should happen in the manga or in the upcoming movie. I feel like Kakashi's smexiness would surpass Sasuke's.

Ok... Anyting else???

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I heard nothing about the Naruto movies...because I don't pay attention to that side of the franchise at all. Especially the movies.

Anyway, I got to thinking, I wonder what Madara did with Kakashi/Obito's eye? The one he stole in a second and cheaply used Kamui? Did he store it somewhere? Throw it away? This just shows how unrealistic Naruto is with just popping random eyes into sockets and using them freely. Eye disease anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.